Unregistered

Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?

I have completed my B-tech want to do law. how many years it will take. can i do it in 2years. what is elgibulity?

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?

Below are the LAW courses which are being taught in India by different colleges and universities

BA, LLB- this is an integrated course of 5 years duration this course can be done after 12th class

LLB- this course can be done after graduation and is of 3 years duration

LLM- this course is of 2 years duration and can be done after completing LLB or BA LLB

So if you want to do a law course you can apply for LLB course which is of three years duration.Min eligibilty to do LLB is graduation with min 50% marks

Top Law colleges in India are:
    National Acedemy of legal studies and research academy university, hyderabad
    national Law school, Bangalore
    National Law school, Bhopal
    Symbiosis Society Law college Pune
    Faculty of Law BHU, Varanasi

shars Array

Re: Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?

hello,

lawyer profession is one of the most challenging& lucrative position. lawyers are held in igh esteem in our society.
    lawyers are eligible to wok as both advocates& advisors on behalf of their clients.

the following are the course details:

1)a candidate can pursue a 3 year law course(llb) after graduation in any disclipline.
    2) can also pursue a 5year course aftercompletion of their 10+2 examination leading to ba llb(hons) degree.
    3)ba llb programme generally covers practicaltraining including court attendence, hands on training at legal aid centres& resarch projects.

so you have an option of doing law of three year course. the following are the colleges offering law courses:

@NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY- BANGLORE.
    @NALSAR UNIVERSITY OF LAW- HYDERBAD.
    @NATIONAL LAW INSTITUTE- BHOPAL
    @NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY- JODHPUR.
    @CAMPUS LAW CENTER- DELHI UNIVERSITY.
    @AMITY LAW SCHOOL -DELHI
    @GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE- MUMBAI

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

hi,
    law1.jpg

After the completion of the bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream, candidate are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. Admission are based on entrance exam conducted by the Universities. Following are the list of Universities offering 3 years LLB program along with the required percentage of marks in the Bachelors degree program:

Delhi University [50% aggregate marks]
    Banaras Hindu University [45% aggregate marks]
    Indian Law Society's Law College, Pune [45% aggregate marks]
    Government Law College, Mumbai [45% aggregate marks]
    Law College Dehradun [45% aggregate marks]
    Baba Saheb Bhimrao [BSB] Ambedkar Law College [45% aggregate marks]
    Balaji Law College [Pune] [45% aggregate marks]
    ILS Law College (Pune] [45% aggregate marks].

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned University.

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

after completing the degree you can purse the law

but you completed the b.tech also ,the b.tech is 4 years of course and law is 3 and5 years of course

you can do the law after completing the b.tech ,the course duration is 3 years

for studying the llb course you want to write the entrance exam

common law admission test (clat)

or you can write the lawcet(law common entrance test examination )

after getting the good percentage you can choose the best collge

the course duration is 3 and 5 years

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

Im now final year of btech ece branch,im want to study further irrespective of my background,that of 2years duration could you plz suggest me various field, im a good communicator.

Unregistered

is manav bharti university is govt recognised university. plz tell me can i join all india govt job or govt approved job like upsc ssc and hssc

Unregistered

Hi I completed my B-tech in 2008 and i am working as a software engineer now. Is it right to do LLB in open university now? i dont want to be professional lawer but i want to be know each and every rules and regulation that are going on society.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?