Unregistered

Can I start my own business after BMS? Which field should I go for after 12th?

My name is Burhanuddin. I am a student from Science stream. I planning to do BMS, but the problem is i donno wat is it exactly.. I am not at all intrested in Engg or Medicines. I hav Love for BUSINESS. Is this field exactly related to business, i mean can i start my own business, my own shop,etc. I am damn confused about it. If this is not the field for me, then which field should i choose ?. Please guide me.. what should i do after my 2

Unregistered

Re: Can I start my own business after BMS? Which field should I go for after 12th?

how bms after 12th science is useful for self business purpose

aron stone Array

Re: Can I start my own business after BMS? Which field should I go for after 12th?

hello friend,

BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies.

The duration of the course is 3 years.This field is related to management profession.

Eligibility :
    Candidate must has passed XII std. with mathematics as one of the subjects & secured at least 50% marks .

Job opportunities after completing BMS:

1.lucrative employment opportunities in private,

2.corporate sector in export-import departments,

3.governmental organizations,

4.all India institutions like Export-Import,

5.commercial banks,

6.financial institutions,

7. multinational companies in India and abroad,

8.The students can start their own consultancy, export-import units in Foreign Trade.

all the best.....................

Raj@08 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is Burhanuddin. I am a student from Science stream. I planning to do BMS, but the problem is i donno wat is it exactly.. I am not at all intrested in Engg or Medicines. I hav Love for BUSINESS. Is this field exactly related to business, i mean can i start my own business, my own shop,etc. I am damn confused about it. If this is not the field for me, then which field should i choose ?. Please guide me.. what should i do after my 2
    Hello,
    Its a professional course and it is going to teach you leadership, management and problem solving skills...
    But my suggestion for you is that after this course just take 2-3 years of work experience and know the feelings of employee and learn the culture required by employees in any business or company...
    As working under any boss teaches us many things and you will also have some hard earned money of yours to invest in your own business...
    Its a very good thing to be an entrepreneur and provide employement to many people...

So with confidence give your best and get success in your life.

All the best
    Raj@08

popeye Array

As you are not at all interested in Engineering or Medical field and love for Business then it is good to go for BMS.

BMS - Bachelor of Management Studies

bms.jpeg

BMS course covers following subjects :

1. Production Management
    2. Finance and Cost Accounting
    3. Business Law
    4. Human Resource Management
    5. Marketing Research
    6. Methods for Business
    7. Industrial Law
    8. Environment Management
    9. Communication