Unregistered

Can I register for CS Executive exam for December if I am in final year of B.Com?

i am final year bcom student and i will appear in march for final exam. can i register for cs executive exam for dec 2012

ammukunji2001 Array

Re: Can I register for CS Executive exam for December if I am in final year of B.Com?

Yes, you can definitely register your name for CS executive exam for December. But there is a clause that you will have to provide your marksheet in case you clear the exam and is called for interview.

I.e. you should have your result at the time the CS exam is declared.

All the best.

arpita_31 Array

Re: Can I register for CS Executive exam for December if I am in final year of B.Com?

Hi there,
    To register in the executive level of CS you need to have completed your graduation. The Executive program is conducted twice in academic year in the months of December and June. The cut off dates are:

28th February for December Exams, and
    31st August for June Exam.

Hope my reply resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries. And all the very best for your future!
    Arpita

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam,
    - Yes, you can register for the CS executive exam which will be held on december and the last date to send the form is 31 May. If you know send the form then you will be eligible for only 1 group in december and the other one next june. Before giving the exam of CS first of all we have to know about the CS course as an additional information are :
    - Company Secretary course comprises of three programs including practical training. Any individual with the qualification of +2 are eligible to enroll for the Foundation program, which is followed by Executive Program and Professional Program. Any graduate (Science/Commerce/Arts), are eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Program. The institute do not conduct any entrance exam.

- The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

All the best

Unregistered

i just appeared my tybcom exams so can i register for cs executive for december ??

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

You are not eligible or taking admission in the CS Executive program because you must have to passed your graduation level. The complete eligibility criteria for this course are given below:

Eligibility criteria for admission in CS (Company Secretary) Executive Program:

Students must have clear the foundation program and age grater then 17 years.
    OR
    A Degree or Master Degree except in Fine Arts.

Application Fees:

Issue from the Direct Institute: Rs. 300/-
    By Post : Rs. 350/-

DD Should be made in favour of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India payable at New Delhi

Registration Process :
    Those registered in February:
    To registered for CS Executive or Intermediate program you have to registers your self in the month of February, then you will be eligible for both the June exam and December exam.

Those registered in August:

Those registered in August then they will be not eligible for the December exam, they can only give the June Exam.

For further details visit the website http://www.icsi.edu

All the best

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am final year bcom student and i will appear in march for final exam. can i register for cs executive exam for dec 2012
    Yes you may directly apply for Intermediate course ,After completing B.com Course . I provide you the details regarding CS course .

ICSI stands for Institute of Company secretary of India and it's an Professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation course , Intermediate course and Final course .

Subjects for Intermediate course :-

-Company Accounts and Management Accounts
    -General Law
    -Commercial Law
    -Company Secretarial Practice
    -Industrial Law
    -Management information System
    -Corporate Communication

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for Company secretary course , the candidate should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . The candidate who complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- Commerce / Science /and Arts ) directly apply for Intermediate course .

You may buy the Application prospectus for Rs. 200 . The Examination for CS course held through out the year. The Examination for foundation course held during the Month of December and June .

After completing Final course you may send for and Training for 15 Months in reputed Company . You should qualified in Training .

Details Regarding ( Executive or Intermediate Course )

The duration for Intermediate course is for 10 Months . To apply for Executive course then you should qualified in Foundation course (or) The aspirant should complete Bachelor degree from recognized university (or) The candidate who are qualified in ICAI / ICWAI / Master degree course may directly apply for Executive program .

So, After completing B.com course your eligible to apply for Intermediate course with apply for Foundation course .

Unregistered

which documents should be sumitted for executive programm.
    which mode by post or sumit to chapter office which one is best. and how to get study materal.howmany days required.

Unregistered

i have completed my b.com ,when can i register for executive as soon as paossible

Unregistered

can i apply for cs inter after gradutation (b.com)? am i required to get myself register and what is last date for registration and examination form for june2013? what is required percentage also?

Unregistered

I hv taken b.com final yr exam ...bt got rep in 1 subject in 1 sem....am i eligible to registered for executive level in june 2013

Unregistered

im doing bca fourth semester and i want to know that foundation is better to do or direct executive , which one is i can appear quickly..........

Unregistered

how much time nd money is required 4 total excutive nd final yr nd weather its compursorry to comlete trainng of15 months

Unregistered

Hye am a b.con final year student i will pass my b.com 3rd year exams in may 2013 when can i appear in cs executive exams.?what is the last date of registration?

mahi4mk Array

Hi aspirants,
    Yes,you register cs for executive level ofcourse
    This programmes 2 a year december and june
    CS date already gone and you apply 2013, 28feb
    december month exams and 31 august for
    june month month exam.GOOD LUCK
    with regards MAHI..

Manoj1 Array

Hello dear,CS means Company secretary.Yes,you can apply CS after completing B.Com.CS is normaly depend on business purpose and Your current course is based on commerce.After completing B.Com you have to attend for CS.
    There are some eligible criteria for qualifying CS are given below,
    Candidate must be age of 17 years.
    And he should pass out own current course from a recognized college.
    If you have then you can do.....Good luck
    Thank you,

randhirk.rk Array

CS course is being conducted by Institute of Company secretaries of Indis (ICSI)

tO TAKE DIRECT ADMISSION IN THE cs EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE YOUR GRADUATION FIRST

iF YOU ARE NOT A GRADUATE THAN YOU HAVE TO DO THE FOUNDATION COURSE

Once you complete the graduation you take admission in Executive programme

this programme is of min 1 years duration and fees is rs 7000 for commerece students

niceday Array

Being a final year student you can apply for the CS exam.To be eligible for CS post you must be a graduate with any degree.But,you will only eligible to sit for the exam held in the month of June.

The Company Secretary or CS Exam is held twice an year-June and December.Candidates who have registered upto February,2012 are the ones who can sit for the Exam in December.And candidates who have registered upto the month of September,2012 can sit for the Exam only in June,2013.

If you register after the month of February then you can write the exam only in June,next year.

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    yes ofcourse you can register for CS executive exam , but at the time of announcement of reasult you have to get your graduation marks sheet in order to proove that you are a graduate student ..

the important dates for the exam are:-
    28th februrary for the december exam
    31st august for june exam ..

so, all the best.....................

Unregistered

If i will register myself before dis 31st augest 2012 can i will be able 2 give cs executive directly in june 2013? Plzzzz reply i will complte my graduation in april 2013.......plzzzzz reply as soon as possible.

Unregistered

Hello ,
    can i get admission in cs executive Directly i complite my graduation with 47% can i get direct admiision in cs executive ?

Thanks.

Unregistered

can i register for cs executive exam for december if i passed cs foundation in june attempt same year

Badshah Array

Hi guest, Company secretary is the professional course which is organised and conducted by the "THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA" (ICSI). The icsi had made a provision for graduate student in order to directly enter in the Cs coure for cs executive exam. You can register yourself before 28th february in order to appear in the december exam. It's an provisional registration . While submitting the examination for the december term, you must have to submit the marksheet of b.com final year. Thanx

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    You can definitely apply for CS Executive Program if you are in the final year of the graduation. But if you clear it you need to show your mark sheet during the time of Interview.

But for taking the exam in the month of December, 2012 you need to register in the month of February, 2012. If you have not registered then you can not sit for the exam. Another exam is held in the month of June,2013 for that you need to register within September, 2012.

There are 3 stages/program you need to clear:
    1)Foundation Program- After 10+2/ appeared for 10+2 you can register for Foundation Program.

2)Executive Program- After clearing Foundation Program test you can appear for Executive Program or any graduate candidate can apply.

3)Professional Program: After clearing Executive program you can go for Professional Program.

Then apply for Management Training for 15 years.
    Here is a chart in detail:

Unregistered

If i complete my graduation in sept-oct 2013, wen cn i register for cs executive program??
    Should i register myself after obtaining my marksheet??

Unregistered

I have registered for CS Executive in feb 2011 and i want give the exam in dec 2012. So do i need to register again or not?

Unregistered

neha
    Re: can I register for cs Executive Exam for December if I am in final year of B.Com?
    Hello,

niceday Array

Being a final year student you can apply for the CS exam.To be eligible for CS post you must be a graduate with any degree.But,you will only eligible to sit for the exam held in the month of June.

The Company Secretary or CS Exam is held twice an year-June and December.Candidates who have registered upto February,2012 are the ones who can sit for the Exam in December.And candidates who have registered upto the month of September,2012 can sit for the Exam only in June,2013.

If you register after the month of February then you can write the exam only in June,next year.

Unregistered

If i register before feb can i give cs executive exam on dec ,when marksheet need to disclose wheter i will get it or not frm ghy university i am in bcom final year

Unregistered

can i appear for cs executive exam\'s any 1 of the groups in june 2013 if i am in third yr bcom and what are the cut off dates?my bcom results would out before cs executive results

Unregistered

Actually I have complete my b.com final but there is a back in 2nd year ,I have applied for the exam of march, so plz tel me can I apply for provisional registration for C.S executive, plz suggest me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?