Unregistered

Can i go for BBA course after completing 12th with Arts stream with 65 % ? What are the subjects in BBA course ?

i want to apply for BBA but i have passed class 12th with arts stream .I have got 65 % in class 12th .so please tell me whether i can apply or not . What are the subjects in BBA course ?

grotesque Array

Re: Can i go for BBA course after completing 12th with Arts stream with 65 % ? What are the subjects in BBA course ?

Ya , you can apply for the BBA Course.It provides you the good base for the MBA. With got 65% marks in 12th is elligible for getting the admission in BBA course.
    The subjects in the cose of BBA are-
    1. Principles of Management
    2. Business Mathematics and Statistics
    3. Business Economics
    4. Introduction to Operations Research
    5. Financial and Management Accounting
    6. Production and Material Management
    7. Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
    8. Marketing Management
    9. Business Data Processing
    10. Business Laws

bipin Array

Re: Can i go for BBA course after completing 12th with Arts stream with 65 % ? What are the subjects in BBA course ?

BBA Stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA is an excellent choice for students who are interested in Business and management subject.
    There are huge growths potential for students with BBA.

Eligibility :

- The basic eligibility to join this course is to have completed 12th in any stream with English as one of the subjects.

- You need to obtain a minimum of 45% marks to join this course.

Top colleges for BBA in India

- Satya Institute of Media and Management - Lucknow

St. Francis College for Women - Hyderabad

- KIIT School of Management - IBAT - Bhubaneshwar

- Prestige Institute of Management and Research - Indore

- Apeejay Institute of Management -Jalandhar

- Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC)- Chandigarh

- Chandigarh Business School (CBS)- Mohali

- Badruka College Post Graduate Center Hyderabad

- Fostiima Business School - Delhi/NCR

So after completing your 12th with arts stream , you are eligible to join BBA.

param pita Array

Dear,BBA is an excellent choice for students who are interested in Business and management subject.
    There are huge growths potential for students with BBA.

Eligibility :

- The basic eligibility to join this course is to have completed 12th in any stream with English as one of the subjects.

- You need to obtain a minimum of 45% marks to join this course.

Top colleges for BBA in India

- Satya Institute of Media and Management - Lucknow

St. Francis College for Women - Hyderabad

- KIIT School of Management - IBAT - Bhubaneshwar

- Prestige Institute of Management and Research - Indore

- Apeejay Institute of Management -Jalandhar

- Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC)- Chandigarh

- Chandigarh Business School (CBS)- Mohali

- Badruka College Post Graduate Center Hyderabad
    Regrading BBA course :-

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration . It is an Bachelor degree in Management stream . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . BBA courses having good scope in both the private as well as Public sectors .

For BBA course you have to go through the subjects . Here i provide the subjects for BBA course . I hope that will helpful study BBA course .

Subjects for BBA course :-
    • Business Management
    • Fundamentals for Computer
    • Business Economics
    • Business Mathematics
    • Financial Accounting
    • Business Organisation
    • Cost Accounting
    • Indian Economic
    • Marketing Management
    • Business Law Business Environment
    • Human Resources Management
    • Management Information System
    • Business Environment
    • Marketing Research
    • Organisation Behavior
    To apply for BBA course , you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . Your age should be 17 years to 25 years . The Admission for BBA course is based on the percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . So, If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board examination then you may get admission for BBA course .

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    here is the answer for your quiery:-

you can apply for the BBA Course.It provides you the good base for the MBA. With got 65% marks in 12th is elligible for getting the admission in BBA course.
    3. Business Economics
    8. Marketing Management
    10. Business Laws

Unregistered

I want to do bba in 1 year after 12th. I have completed my 12th in 2010. I am going to Tanzania for work. I want to to do degree course(BBA) in 1 year.Please suggest me ehich are the best universities for this???

shubhasharma Array

dear you can surely pursue BBA.THE requisites are 10+2 with minimum 55%marks in aggregate.after that you can also pursue MBA and can grab various good opportunities.good luck dear!
    Subjects in BBA are

Principles of Management
    Business Mathematics and Statistics
    Business Economics
    Introduction to Operations Research
    Financial and Management Accounting
    Production and Material Management
    Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
    Marketing Management
    Business Data Processing
    Business Laws

KamatchiDeviK Array

Hi ,

Yah sure you may go for the BBA course after completing school with 65%.

All that you have to notify that you should have interest.

ALL THE VERY BEST....

mohit.monty Array

Sir,
    Yes, you can go for BBA after 12th in the arts stream. You already get good qualifying marks to take admission in the BBA. BBA mainly stands for Bachelor of business administration. The future scope for the BBA is to do MBA which will help to get good jobs in MCN's.The subjects of BBA are Principles of Management, Business Laws, Business Data Processing, Operational research,Business Economics,Production and Material Management,Mathematics and Statistics etc
    Thanks

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    the minimum eligibility for BBA is 10+2 with 55% percentage including English as the main subject. after completing BBA, you can MBA/MBE/MFC/MMM all are the very reputed course in india

Common Subject in BBA

Principle of Management
    Business Mathematics
    Accounting management
    Basic Economics
    Applied Economics
    International Finance
    Indian Financial System
    Mercantile Law
    Marketing Management
    Strategic Management
    operations Research
    International Trade

best of luck

Unregistered

can i go for BBA course aftre comprlrting 12th with arts stream with 60% ?

Unregistered

i passed 12 in commerce stream with 68.4% but fail in additiional subject math.can i get admission in bba college?

Unregistered

hello sir...i passed 12th in technical( MCVC) and with 54.34%.....so can i get admition in BBA?

Nathan Array

Cool Re: Can i go for BBA course after completing 12th with Arts stream with 65 % ? What are the subjects in BBA course ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i want to apply for BBA but i have passed class 12th with arts stream .I have got 65 % in class 12th .so please tell me whether i can apply or not . What are the subjects in BBA course ?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration it is one of the bachelor degree for management and this course duration is three year and divided in to six semester.If you interest to apply the BBA course then you have this eligibility criteria,You should be complete the 12th standard in commerce stream from recognized university.And you should be have 60% percentage of mark in your 12th standard and your age should be not less than 17 years.and you have this eligibility then you eligible for the BBA course.

subjects for BBA Course:-

Business Management

Business Economics

business maths

Final Accounting

HR management

Marketing Research

Organisation Behaviour

Cost Accounting

List of College Offered BBA Course:-

Vivekananda college

Loyola college

presidency college

Jaya collge

Guru nanak college

D.B jain college

A.M Jain collgege

RIYA19 Array

Smile Re: Can i go for BBA course after completing 12th with Arts stream with 65 % ? What are the subjects in BBA course ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hallow Friends....
    Obviously you will eligible for the BBA course with aggrigate 65%...Because the minimum educational eligiblity for the BBA course is 60%.and student should be belonging from the the recognized institution..Age limit must be 19-30 for general candidate some relaxation for SC,ST,OBC candidate..

BEST OF LUCK....

Unregistered

i wanted to do BBA course after 12th .my sub in 12th is arts with 84% with economics.can i apply for bba..

hareramsingh Array

Yes you can pursue BBA after passing 12 in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate.

The subjects are

Principle of Management
    Business Mathematics
    Accounting management
    Basic Economics
    Applied Economics
    International Finance
    Indian Financial System
    Mercantile Law
    Marketing Management
    Strategic Management
    operations Research
    International Trade

All The Best

sambit nanda Array

dont worry you can apply for BBA course for BBA you can do intermediate in any discipline

the subjects of BBA are

Production and Material Management,Personnel Management and Industrial Relations,Marketing Management,Business Data Processing,Business Laws,Principles of Management,Business Mathematics and Statistics,Business Economics,Introduction to Operations Research,Financial and Management Accounting

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,

BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a Under Graduate course. It is a three years course.

As per Eligibility Criteria for BBA candidate can apply for BBA after passing class XII with minimum 55% marks exam in any commerce,arts or science with minimum age criteria is between 17 to 25 years.

You can surely apply for BBA no doubt about that.

Subjects in BBA course :

1. In first Year

Finance Accounting, Principal of Management, Business statics and operation.

2. In Second Year

Business Communication, Cost and Management Accounting, Business Environment, Business Regulatory Framework, Managerial Economics,

3. In third Year.

Financial Management, Marketing Management, Production and Materials Management, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship Development and Management of sma.

Thank You.

libra Array

hello friends...
    dont worry you can apply for BBA course for BBA you can do intermediate in any discipline
    here is the answer for your quiery:-

you can apply for the BBA Course.It provides you the good base for the MBA. With got 65% marks in 12th is elligible for getting the admission in BBA course.
    3. Business Economics
    8. Marketing Management
    10. Business Laws

thanks...

libra Array

dear friends...the minimum eligibility for BBA is 10+2 with 55% percentage including English as the main subject. after completing BBA, you can MBA/MBE/MFC/MMM all are the very reputed course in india Common Subject in BBA Principle of Management Business Mathematics Accounting management Basic Economics Applied Economics International Finance Indian Financial System Mercantile Law Marketing Management Strategic Management operations ResearchBBA Course Subjects :- -Business Management -Fundamentals for Computer -Business Economics -Business Mathematics -Financial Accounting -Business Organisation -Cost Accounting -Indian Economic -Marketing Management -Business Law Business Environment -Human Resources Management -Management Information System -Business Environment -Marketing Research -Organisation Behavior To apply for BBA course , you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . Your age should be 17 years to 25 years . The Admission for BBA course is based on the percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . So, If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board examination then you may get admission for BBA course . Some colleges may also conduct entrance Examination as well as Interview within the college . The Institute of allot admission based on the entrance examination performance . The Syllabus for Entrance Examination is based on 12th standard books . So, to crack the entrance Examination you have refer the 12th standard books . Then definitely you may crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

libra Array

dear friends....
    the minimum eligibility for BBA is 10+2 with 55% percentage including English as the main subject. after completing BBA, you can MBA/MBE/MFC/MMM all are the very reputed course in india

Common Subject in BBA

Principle of Management
    Business Mathematics
    Accounting management
    Basic Economics
    Applied Economics
    International Finance
    Indian Financial System
    Mercantile Law
    Marketing Management
    Strategic Management
    operations Research
    International Trade
    3. Business Economics
    8. Marketing Management
    10. Business Laws

thanks............

havamahal Array

dear frinds......................
    3. Business Economics
    8. Marketing Management
    10. Business Laws

Common Subject in BBA

Principle of Management
    Business Mathematics
    Accounting management
    Basic Economics
    Applied Economics
    International Finance
    Indian Financial System
    Mercantile Law

the minimum eligibility for BBA is 10+2 with 55% percentage including English as the main subject. after completing BBA, you can MBA/MBE/MFC/MMM all are the very reputed course in india Common Subject in BBA Principle of Management Business Mathematics Accounting management Basic Economics Applied Economics International Finance Indian Financial System Mercantile Law Marketing Management Strategic Management operations ResearchBBA Course Subjects :- -Business Management -Fundamentals for Computer -Business Economics -Business Mathematics -Financial Accounting -Business Organisation -Cost Accounting -Indian Economic -Marketing Management -Business Law Business Environment -Human Resources Management -Management Information System -Business Environment -Marketing Research -Organisation Behavior To apply for BBA course , you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . Your age should be 17 years to 25 years . The Admission for BBA course is based on the percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . So, If your score good percentage of marks in 12th board examination then you may get admission for BBA course . Some colleges may also conduct entrance Examination as well as Interview within the college . The Institute of allot admission based on the entrance examination performance . The Syllabus for Entrance Examination is based on 12th standard books .

thanks..............

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?