Unregistered

Can I get a seat in any of the institution after scoring 160 marks in AIEEE? Rank and minimum marks to score in AIEEE?

Sir, I belong to general category. I am from andhra pradesh. I am scoring 160 and around in aieee out of 360. May i know whether i can get seat in any one of the institution of aieee. Also please send me the rank and the minimum marks to score in aieee? I await your reply.please send me your kind reply. thank you.

burnnearn4u Array

Re: Can I get a seat in any of the institution after scoring 160 marks in AIEEE? Rank and minimum marks to score in AIEEE?

Dear friend i think you will be able to get lower rank colleges but will not be in top position. SO if you can prepare for other exams then go for them also.

Although 160 is not that bad but you will not get a proper branch in the college.

I will suggest you to not go for institutes which are private and offers through AIEEE because most of such colleges does not offers good placement.

1. So at last i will say be careful in filling the choices

2. wait for last counselling in hope of getting more better college.

3. If you get call from a good college even after some months then go for it , do not see money.......
    Best Of Luck.....

Unregistered

Re: Can I get a seat in any of the institution after scoring 160 marks in AIEEE? Rank and minimum marks to score in AIEEE?

I got 111 marks in aieee 2012 can i get seat in aeronautical engineering in Nits in general catagery can any plz tell me

Unregistered

I got 111 marks in aieee can i get seat in aeronautical engineering in general category in Nits can any plz say

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir, I belong to general category. I am from andhra pradesh. I am scoring 160 and around in aieee out of 360. May i know whether i can get seat in any one of the institution of aieee. Also please send me the rank and the minimum marks to score in aieee? I await your reply.please send me your kind reply. thank you.
    HI!
    After getting 160 marks out off 360 Marks that is no even 50% marks.

If you want you can take admission in any low ranking college of you city.
    If you want to take admission in top college then you have to reappear in
    the exam and qualify with high rank so that you can take admission in top college.

good luck!

Unregistered

sir, i have got 111 in aieee 2012. which college do i deserve ? can i get any NITs ?

Unregistered

do i have any chances of getting into a good college in aieee with a score of about 185????

Unregistered

with 185 can i get into any good college??

Unregistered

sir i got 8o to 85 marks in aieee do i have chance to get in top collages like rv ,bms,sastra,ssn

Unregistered

Can i get admission in any institution with 43 marks in aieee in s c category?

kiru_shiva Array

Which NIT i can get for AIEEE AIR 11850 (marks -199) and which course can i apply for?

Unregistered

sir, my aieee rank overall is 36000...(154 marks)... can i get any nit?

plz reply..
    which colleges and branches should i choose for the counselling??? pls elaborate..

aalarif Array

sir,surely you will get admitted to institutions under aieee.your score is good but state rank and AIR rank will also decide your choice of college.and branch you get admitted to.
    and this years cut off mark is 45 so you are surely very much above,just wait for the counselling and best of luck .
    thank you.

Badshah Array

Hi guest, Your marks in the All india engineering entrance exam i.e AIEEE is not enough to get admission in the top and good engineering institutes. Your marks is very lower and it's not upto 50 % marks, i think you need to reappear for the exam in order to get admission in top rated institute. Thanx

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?