Unregistered

Can I get polytechnic seat via counselling having 14904 rank (gen)?

what is the total seat of pollytecnic via counsiling? My rank14904 (Gen) ,can i get any pollytecnic college via counsiling.

abikrishin Array

Re: Can I get polytechnic seat via counselling having 14904 rank (gen)?

Please do mention about which state counseling you are going to take up.

The no. of seats allotted per college generally varies and the number of polytechnic colleges that come under the counseling mode also on the rise and this can be found during the counseling itself.

With your rank, i.e 14909, you can be sure of getting a seat. however, your choice of course might not be available.

rachna k Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what is the total seat of pollytecnic via counsiling? My rank14904 (Gen) ,can i get any pollytecnic college via counsiling.
    This year around 20.000 seats are available in various colleges in punjab.BUT there is a quota for SC/ST candidate also.
    As you say your rank in general category is 14904. Which.....is...too much.
    so, according to me it will be somewhere difficult to get a good government college,, BUT you can get a private colleges.

Don't worry i suggest you to fill the online counselling. what's in you luck will happen with you.

Test conducted for admission in different states polytechnic colleges is different as, you don't tell about which states polytechnic colleges do you wants to know.
    BUT don't worry i am giving you somewhere details about punjab polytechnic colleges.

Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification)
    All those candidates are eligible for admission to Diploma courses who have passed the 10th examination with Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as compulsory subjects and passed in English or its equivalent examinations conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council.

JET(Joint Entrance Test) is being conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.
    Admission for seats in the College will be through Counselling at Punjab State Board of Technical Education andIndustrial training.Plot No.1-A Sector 36-A Chandigarh.Admission to management quota as specified in the prospectus will be done at the campus itself.

The Management shall fill these seats in accordance with the following order of preference :
    • Merit in State-Level Entrance Test conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.
    • Merit in All India Entrance Test, wherever is applicable.
    • Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination.
    Further, applicant shall be eligible for admission only if,
    (i) He/She possesses a good moral character.
    (ii) He/She fulfils the conditions mentioned in the Punjab Government notification incorporated in the. Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Brochure.
    (iii) He/She is a citizen of India.

Unregistered

where do i get my seat .......my rank is around 49000 plzzzzzzzzzz msg to 8099099651

Unregistered

i get 21525 rank in polytechnic cet can i geet seat plz msg me on 9555919090

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,
    Your rank 14904 rank for genral categary.Sorry to say that rank is very low atleast your 10000 .If
    you get admission good colg so you get good rank approx 10000.Next year give polytechnic exam.
    You wana private colg so many colg in indai provide diploma courses.Counselling does not provide
    polytechnic colg admission because your rank is not good.NO seat allotted counselling via.

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

can i get polytecnic seat via counselling having 32500 rank (gen)

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

Polytechnic exam is conducted after 10th

this exam is conducted for admission in to diploma

After diploma u can do B.Tech

As u got 14904 rank u will be getting a good college

through counselling u can get a good college

As u nto mentioned the State It is some what difficult to tell whether u will get a seat or not

soo plzz tell ur state then we can say whether u can get Seat or not

Hope the information is useful to u

all the best

Unregistered

I GOT RANK 7894 IN JET CAN I GET SEAT IN GURU NANAK DEV POLYTHECNIC IN LUDHIANA

Unregistered

I GOT 7894 RANK IN JET CAN I GET SEAT IN GURU NANAK DEV POLYTHECNIC COLLEGE IN LUDHIANA

Unregistered

Can I get Delhi private polytechnic seat via counselling having 32500 rank (gen)?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?