Unregistered

Can I get good rank in AIEEE after studying only 1 month sincerely? What are best books for the preparation of AIEEE and which are the most important topics to get better marks?

I will appear for Aieee this year but I have no previous coaching I had planned to drop a year but now I realise I cant due to financial problems Can I get a good rank in Aieee by studying sincerely one month after boards If yes can u suggest what books and what areas to lay stress upon

manmeet Array

Re: Can I get good rank in AIEEE after studying only 1 month sincerely? What are best books for the preparation of AIEEE and which are the most important topics to get better marks?

Yes you can surely clear the exam. It depend upon how you prepare. Aieee is not much difficult exam, with little efforts you can pass it. Solve the previous 10 years papers and do chemistry completly because in it there is probility to score 100 percents marks.
    Best of luck

Unregistered

Re: Can I get good rank in AIEEE after studying only 1 month sincerely? What are best books for the preparation of AIEEE and which are the most important topics to get better marks?

Can i apply for aieee again if i had already selected and joined a collage?

aalarif Array

sir,it all depends on your intelligence and ability to capture the concept of your knowledge as fast as you can.if you really work hard,and your concepts are already clear
    one month too will be enough,and the books to study are Dinesh objective physics,chemistry,and Tata McGraw hills Mathematics.all the topics are equally important in all the subjects,because there is no fixed pattern of question allotment in AIEEE.it varies every year.

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

Yes, you can go for AIEEE again :
    even you have joined a college or you have dropped a year.
    Provided, you fall in the eligibility criteria and age of the candidate for appearing in exam of AIEEE in the next chance, there are no issues regarding that !

sgvm Array

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
    AIEEE exam is doorway to NITs, IIITs, and other prestigious universities of India.
    Every year nearly 11 lakh students appear for it and nearly 20,000 students get good colleges like NITs, IIITs, and other deemed universities.

However, AIEEE questions are mostly based on concepts and formulaes of Class 11 and 12.
    If a candidate is perfect in his Board Syllabus, he can crack the exam very easily.
    One month is very less duration. But if someone has strong will to crack exam, he can surely crack this exam.

sunnybeldih Array

Yes you can surely clear the exam. It depend upon how you prepare. Aieee is not much difficult exam, with little efforts you can pass it. Solve the previous 10 years papers and do chemistry completly because in it there is probility to score 100 percents marks.
    Best of luck!!!

Unregistered

Which are best books for AIEEE preparation???

Unregistered

I WANT TO GET GOOD RANK IN AIEEE-JEE JOINT EXAMINATION N THE TIME IS ONLY FOR 1 MONTH. WHAT SHOULD I READ?

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

AIEEE stands for All Indian Engineering entrance Exam

It is so much difficult to get good rank in AIEEE

IF u study for one month then u may not get a good rank in AIEEE

to get a good rank in AIEEE u must have a well concept about Maths, Physics, Chemistry

If u have good grip over all the above subjects u can easily get a good rank in AIEEE

The Books to be prepared are

The CBSE books for Intermediate are sufficient to get a good rank in AIEEE

hope the information is useful to u

All The Best

Unregistered

i had joined a college but i dropped a year later and now i want to give aieee 2013 what is the right strategy to prepare and books

mahi4mk Array

DEAR ASPIRANTS,

YES, you focus only study and you definatly crack

engineering entrance exam AIEEE surely .You prepare

previews years exam 10 years and arihant books entrance

exam and practice maths R.D.sharma learn formule in figure

tips and chemistry you concentrate more score gaining subject.

and you do it definatly achieve goal.dont worry.

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

i am an avg student... i really want to do well in aieee.... i know i havthe potential to do bt i dnt study cuz i get tired with school and tuitions ....i am messed up now...wat is the corresct wat to study everyday with and without school?? how to study so tht tht particular topic jus imptints in my mind...pls say me the corrct way to study... i have five months tym nd i knw i can.....jus say me how...

Unregistered

my situation is pity knowingly or unknowingly i have wasted my 11th wanted to write aieee pls hlp

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?