Unregistered

Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam this year being a 12th (PCM) appearing student?

Sir, I'm class 12th student. I'll be appearing board exam this year from PCM stream. Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam. 4m Rahul

Hasham Array

Re: Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam this year being a 12th (PCM) appearing student?

yes , u can apply for the entrance exam.
    u can pay the application fee in any of the axis bank or idbi bank listed by NIFT.

there are some 10-12 centres of NIFT.
    courses offerd at graduate level are 7-8. and three master programs.

detailed info on
    http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html

all the best

last date to receive applictionn is 31 jan 2012

happy to help u Array

Re: Can I apply for NIFT entrance exam this year being a 12th (PCM) appearing student?

yes you can apply in entrance exam because they need minimum 12 class student with PCM and minimum 60% marks in class 12 are able to appear in the entrance exam. so as you mention then you are eligible for the NIFT exam. best of luck

T.Divya Vani Array

hi friend,
    surely you can apply for the nift entrance exam and for that you need to secure above 60% and apart from that simultaneously prepare for nift entrance exam by observing the previous question papers. then you can get seat in good college.for the complete details about this nift exam vist this site.http://entrance-exam.net/forum/gener...tern-nift-exam

all the best, good luck.

abikrishin Array

You can very well apply for the entrance exam this year! just produce a proof saying that you ll be taking up your +2 exam this march. A school bonafide would do i guess. however, most colleges would ask for our +2 mark sheets right after your results are out. So, you can produce a printed copy of ur result from the internet, once your results are out.
    Read this webpage for further clarifications:
    http://www.nift.ac.in/faqs.html

KamatchiDeviK Array

Yah sure you can appear for the NIFT program dear.
    Don't worry thik everything as possible.
    K,Now login to the website www.nift.com and search for study materials to prepare for the exams.
    All the very best.

venkataprakash Array

NIFT :- National Institute of Fashion Technology

Important dates for this examination :-

-Start date for Online application :- 21/11/12 To 10/01/12
    -Last date for receipt of application :- 12/02/12
    -Date of Availability of admit cards :- After 28/01/12
    -Date of Written examination :- 12/02/12

NIFT offer various courses :-

Bachelor (B.Des) - Design(Fashion Design,Leather Design,Accessory Design,Textile Design,Knitwear Design,Fashion Communication).
    Bachelor Programme (B.FTech) - Technology (Apparel Production)

Bachelor (B.Des) - Design :-

To apply for this course,the candidate need to completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination.Age limit for this examination 23 years as on 1st November 2011.

Bachelor (B.FTech) - Technology :-

To apply for this course,the candidate need to completed 12th examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minim marks required for this examination and age limits for this examination 23 years as on 1st November 2011.

Selection Procedure :-

-General ability Test
    -Creative ability Test
    -Managerial ability Test
    -Analytical & Logical Reasoning

Unregistered

how can an mec student get admission in nift

Unregistered

Is B.B.M. student can apply for NIFT entrance exam? If Yes than for which cousre?

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,
    yes,you are intrested about NIFT ,you can apply for this course after 12th ofcourse .you see full detail for this course NIFT website www.nift.com
    NIFT stand by National Institute of Fashion Technology and you are a science stream student you can apply for NIFT course after 12th . NIFT is a best institute for fashion industry good scope for you.nift is a better option for you after complete fashion designing course get a good job package
    GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

Can i sit for nift exam in feb while my boards are in march?

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> The Eligibility for the NIFT are :--

>> The National Institute of Fashion Technology is the aegis of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. It has emerged as the premier Institute of Design, Management and Technology, developing professionals for taking up leadership positions in fashion business in the emerging global scenario...,

>> Yes.,You can give the NIFT exam after 12th with the PCM..,

>> Education Qualification are :--

-- The Candidate must pass in 10+2 for under graduate courses and Bachelor's degree for Post Graduate courses...And their is No certain Age limit for the NIFT..,

-->> The NIFT Bachelor Program Courses after 12th are :--

-- B.Des. in Accessory Design
    -- B.Des. in Fashion Communication
    -- B.Des. in Fashion Design
    -- B. Des. in Knitwear Design
    -- B. Des. in Leather Design
    -- B. Des.in Textile Design
    -- B. FTech. in Apparel Production

-->> The Selection process are :--

-- Written Test

>>
    The candidates applying for this programme will be administered with General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT) and Managerial Ability Test (MAT) for the written entrance examination.

-->> The Syllabus for the NIFT exam are :--

-- Quantitative Ability

-- Communication Ability

-- English

-- Analytical Ability

-- General Knowledge and Current Affairs

>> The Shortlisted candidates from the written
    entrance examination are required to undergo a Situation Test which is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials.

>> For more details you can go through the link :-- http://www.afdindia.com/NIFT.htm

............GOOD LUCK............

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>> The Eligibility for the NIFT are :--

>> The National Institute of Fashion Technology is the aegis of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. It has emerged as the premier Institute of Design, Management and Technology, developing professionals for taking up leadership positions in fashion business in the emerging global scenario...,

>> Yes.,You can give the NIFT exam after 12th with the PCM..,

>> Education Qualification are :--

-- The Candidate must pass in 10+2 for under graduate courses and Bachelor's degree for Post Graduate courses...And their is No certain Age limit for the NIFT..,

-->> The NIFT Bachelor Program Courses after 12th are :--

-- B.Des. in Accessory Design
    -- B.Des. in Fashion Communication
    -- B.Des. in Fashion Design
    -- B. Des. in Knitwear Design
    -- B. Des. in Leather Design
    -- B. Des.in Textile Design
    -- B. FTech. in Apparel Production

-->> The Selection process are :--

-- Written Test

>>
    The candidates applying for this programme will be administered with General Ability Test (GAT) and Creative Ability Test (CAT) and Managerial Ability Test (MAT) for the written entrance examination.

-->> The Syllabus for the NIFT exam are :--

-- Quantitative Ability

-- Communication Ability

-- English

-- Analytical Ability

-- General Knowledge and Current Affairs

>> The Shortlisted candidates from the written
    entrance examination are required to undergo a Situation Test which is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials.

>> For more details you can go through the link :-- http://www.afdindia.com/NIFT.htm

............GOOD LUCK............

Unregistered

i am a 2 year student...! in du and 20 years of age! can i apply for b.ftech in nift?

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Friend,

Yes, you are eligible for National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT) for the degree course of B.Dec and B.FTech.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRE FOR NIFT(for UG Course) EXAM:

* Candidate have to pass Class XII board examination from any recognized board.

* Candidate who are in Class XII can also apply for NIFT provided that he/she have to submit the Class XII certificate at the time of counseling.

* 3 years diploma pass candidate can also apply for NIFT

* Candidate must born after 1st October 1990.

SYLLABUS OF B.Des & B.FTech exam is given below:

NIFT 2013.jpg

Best of Luck.

Mack_007 Array

Yes you are Eligible for Nift exam

NIFT stand for National Institute of Fashion Technology.

NIFT conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates.

Who desire to seek admission in undergraduate Accessory Designing, Fashion Communication, Fashion
    Designing, Knitwear Designing, Leather Designing etc.

Age limit for maximum 23 years

The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination,

Examination Pattern

The students applying for Designing programs at undergraduate as well as at postgraduate level have to undergo written test consisting two parts

1.General Ability Test

2.Creative Ability Test

0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in objective type questions.

Best books for Nift

NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide 1st Edition(Paperback)
    Author: Surendra Kavimandan
    Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2009)
    Rs. 296

NIFT: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Entrance Exam for Group A, B and C 2nd Edition
    Author: Verma
    Publisher: Asian Books (2010)
    Rs. 319

Guide To NIFT/NID For For Groups A, B And C(Paperback)
    Author: R. P. Datson, B. L. Sadna, S. L. Gulati
    Publisher: New Light Publishers (2007)
    Rs. 230

shine.com Array

Hello my Dear Friend ....

N.I.F.T --- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY

It conducts the Entrance exam every year for the Aspirants who desire to seek admission

You can get admitted in the following courses

(()) B.F Tech ( APPAREL PRODUCTION )

(()) B.Des in

<> Accessory Design

<> Leather Design

<> Textile Design

<> Fashion Design

<> Fashion Communication

<> Knitwear Design programs ..

To be eligible for the ENTRANCE EXAM conducted by the N.I.F.T .. you

Must have a minimum of
    "" 12th "" ( 10 + 2 ) from a recognized university

The maximum age of the candidates can not be more than the
    " 23 " years

EXAM PATTERN ::

As you are going to apply for the DESIGNING PROGRAMS at Under graduate level .. you need to Undergo for the Written Test

<> GENERAL ABILITY TEST ( G.A.T. )

<> CREATIVE ABILITY TEST ( C.A.T. )

ALL THE GOOD LUCK

maruthidevi Array

NIFT :- National Institute of Fashion Technology

Important dates for this examination :-

-Start date for Online application :- 21/11/12 To 10/01/12
    -Last date for receipt of application :- 12/02/12
    -Date of Availability of admit cards :- After 28/01/12
    -Date of Written examination :- 12/02/12

NIFT offer various courses :-

Bachelor (B.Des) - Design(Fashion Design,Leather Design,Accessory Design,Textile Design,Knitwear Design,Fashion Communication).
    Bachelor Programme (B.FTech) - Technology (Apparel Production)

Bachelor (B.Des) - Design :-

To apply for this course,the candidate need to completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination.Age limit for this examination 23 years as on 1st November 2011.

Bachelor (B.FTech) - Technology :-

To apply for this course,the candidate need to completed 12th examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and there is no minim marks required for this examination and age limits for this examination 23 years as on 1st November 2011.

Selection Procedure :-

-General ability Test
    -Creative ability Test
    -Managerial ability Test
    -Analytical & Logical Reasoning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?