Unregistered

Can I apply for DST Inspire Fellowship?

Respected sir, I have completed my M.Sc degree in july with 1st rank. Can I apply for DST INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP now. please give me a response about this. my email id is cpnath4@gmail.com. THANKING U. Looking for your kind response.

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Can I apply for DST Inspire Fellowship?

Min eligibility to apply for INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS is 1st rank holder in M.sc at the University Level

So if your rank is 1st at university level than yes you can apply for the Inspire fellowships

A total of 1000 fellowships are awarded each year by department of science and technology
    but after getting the scholoarship you ahve to take admission in the Phd
    the scholarships is for a max period of 5 years or the completion of phd whiever is earlier

Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry with 1st rank in Gujarat University in August 2012. So I want to ask you whether I can apply for INSPIRE this year or I will have to wait for the next advt. for 2013-1014. If possible, mail me to chavadavijay30@gmail.com .
    Thanks a lot.. Looking for you kind response as soon as possible..

anu7 Array

DST INSPIRE Fellowships

Those candidate have Post Graduate Degrees in Basic and Natural Sciences OR Degree in Engineering Sciences/ Medical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences of any recognized Indian University are eligible for this Fellowship.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    Eligibility of DST fellowship:
    ~Only first rank holder in each post graduate level examination in Basic/Natural Sciences,Agricultural Sciences,Pharmaceutical Sciences,Medical Sciences,Engineering Sciences and Veterinary Sciences from racognized university or academic institutions.
    First rank holder in college examination are not eligible.
    Selected candidate receive fellowship in maximum five years.
    candidate select on the basis of merit.
    For more information you can visit official website for fellowship:
    www.inspire-dst.gov.in

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Unregistered

sir, i have completed my m-pharmacy (pharmaceutics) with first rank from sastra university, tanjore in this may 2012. So I want to ask you whether I can apply for INSPIRE this year or I will have to wait for the next advt. for 2013-2014. should i apply to phd in any university before applying for this INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP? kindly respond me.
    thank u, if possible mail me to pravallika.pharmacy@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam , I have completed M.Sc. Biotechnology with first rank from bundelkhand university, jhansi in june 2012. I just want to know whether I can apply for inspire fellowship this year or I should apply in 2013-2014. Kindly, inform me as soon as possible.
    Thanking You.
    Email: kharesonam15@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed M.Sc. Biotechnology with first rank from bundelkhand university, jhansi in june 2012. I just want to know whether I can apply for inspire fellowship this year or in 2013-2014. Kindly, inform me as soon as possible.
    Thanking you.
    Email:kharesonam15@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir , i m vani sharma i have done my M.Sc in microbiology from gurukul kangri university haridwar sir i m a gold medalist of this year 2012 , sir please tell me that can i apply for inspire scholarship , if sir , yes than please tell me the procedure that how can i apply for the scholarship and what amount would i get , because sir i want to carry my further education and this scholarship means a lot to me sir , my email id : vanisharma1988@gmail.com

Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
    I HAVE COMPLETED M.SC IN WILDLIFE AND BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION FROM NORTH ORISSA UNIVERSITY, MAYURBHANJ, ODISHA. I HAVE SECURED HIGHEST MARK IN MY DEPARTMENT. CAN I APPLY FOR INSPIRED FELLOWSHIP. PLEASE KINDLY INFORM REGARDING THIS ASPECTS. I AM WAITING FOR KIND RESPONDS.

THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM

WITH REGARDS
    BARUN KUMAR BEHERA(8908204115
    barunbehera1@gmail.com

Unregistered

I am university gold medalist in mechanical engg. in 2001 and have 8 years teaching experience.can i apply for this schme

Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know this scholarship is only for who r pursuing phd. If we are applying somewhere projects is it this scholarship is eligible or not..

Unregistered

Respected sir,
    i have completed my M.SC with first rank from Utkal University.i just want to know the procedure of how can i for apply for inspire fellowship and about the scholarship amount.

Unregistered

sir , i m shahani begum i have done my M.Sc in microbiology from utkal university,bhubaneswar. sir i m a first rank holder of this year 2012 , sir please tell me that can i apply for inspire scholarship , if sir , yes than please tell me the procedure that how can i apply for the scholarship and what amount would i get , because sir i want to carry my further education and this scholarship means a lot to me sir , my email id :shahani.khan@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir , i m shahani begum i have done my M.Sc in microbiology from utkal university bhubaneswar sir i m a gold medalist of this year 2012 , sir please tell me that can i apply for inspire scholarship , if sir , yes than please tell me the procedure that how can i apply for the scholarship and what amount would i get , because sir i want to carry my further education and this scholarship means a lot to me sir , my email id : shahani.khan@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir,I am university gold medalist in biotechnology in 2012 ..is the inspire fellowship notification is released ?how i am eligible for this felowship...ie..,whether i can apply for inspire 2014 or only for inspire fellow 2013 programme only..

Unregistered

Respected Sir I have complited my M.sc(Materials Science & Nanotechnology ) with 1st rank in My University. I passed in April-1012, Can i apply now are i have to wait for next advertisement i.e., 2013.
    Please reply me I will be waiting for your kind information. My mail is n.lakshmannano@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Sc.,(Physics) in April 2012 with 1st rank in University of Madras. Can I apply now or i have to wait till the next advertisement???????? Sir, Pls do reply........... My mail id: sangamsara@gmail.com

Abhinanda Array

Eligibility of DST fellowship:
    ~Only first rank holder in each post graduate level examination in Basic/Natural Sciences,Agricultural Sciences,Pharmaceutical Sciences,Medical Sciences,Engineering Sciences and Veterinary Sciences from racognized university or academic institutions.
    First rank holder in college examination are not eligible.
    Selected candidate receive fellowship in maximum five years.
    candidate select on the basis of merit.
    For more information you can visit official website for fellowship:
    www.inspire-dst.gov.in
    Regards,

yo yo honey singh Array

Min eligibility to apply for INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS is 1st rank holder in M.sc at the University Level

So if your rank is 1st at university level than yes you can apply for the Inspire fellowships

A total of 1000 fellowships are awarded each year by department of science and technology
    but after getting the scholoarship you ahve to take admission in the Phd
    the scholarships is for a max period of 5 years or the completion of phd whie

Unregistered

sir , i am stuti solanki , student of ph.d. (ag.) majoring in plant physiology , first rank holder in plant physiology in m.sc. ( ag. ) in 2012 from chandra shekhar azad university of agriculture & technology , kanpur . will i apply this year or in session of 2013 - 2014 ( new advt. ) . thank u, if possible mail me to solanki198712@gmail.com . Thanks a lot.. Looking for you kind response as soon as possible..

Unregistered

respected sir/mam, i am university first rank holder(july-2012), iam not having project at PG level and i am intrested to join in phd with inspire fellow ship, can i apply for inspire fellow ship,if yes what wiill be the date of notification released. sir please give me reply to my email: ksureshreddy219@gmail.com. thanking you.

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend.,

-->>> Yes., you are Eligible to Apply for the DST Inspire Fellowship..,

>> The Only First Rank Holder in each -Graduate (PG) level examinations in Following :-

-- Basic/Natural Science's,

-- Engineering Science's ,

-- Medical Science's ,

-- Pharmaceutics Sciences ,

-- Agricultural Science's,

-- Veterinary Science's and etc.,

>> The First Rank holder in college including autonomous college examination are Not Eligibility

>> Similarly., First Rank holder at Graduate level Examination in Engineering sciences and other professional courses conducted by the university /institution india are also eligible to apply for directly pursuing doctoral degree..,

>> For more details you can go through the
    http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/fellowship.html

.............GOOD LUCK..............

Varam Array

Yes, you are eligible for the scholarship, if you complete your post graduation with first rank in the subjects mentioned by it.

Eligibility for DST Scholarship program is as follows:

Only 1st rank holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Natural Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Sciences at the University and academic Institutions who are eligible for admission and want to pursue research, leading to Ph.D., in any Indian University/ National Institute/ National laboratories in India will be eligible for this fellowship.

Below i have attached the complete details of the scholarship.
    Attached Files

Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
    MY SELF MISS PARVATI HUNDEKAR, I HAVE COMPLETED MHSC IN HUMAN DEVLOPMENT AND FAMILY STUDIES FROM RURAL HOME SCIENCE COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES DHARWAD DURING THE YEAR JUNE 2012 AND I HAD TAKEN ONE YEAR GAP BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL PROBLAMS TO DO THE PhD . I HAVE SECURED HIGHEST MARK AND I AM GOLD MEDALIST IN MY DEPARTMENT. CAN I APPLY FOR INSPIRED FELLOWSHIP. PLEASE KINDLY INFORM REGARDING THIS ASPECTS. I AM WAITING FOR KIND RESPONDS.

THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM

WITH REGARDS
    parvati hundekar (8792183184)
    paravati742723@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
    I have completed my M.sc(Condensed matter physics ) with 1st rank in my University. I passed in october-2010, Can i apply now are i have to wait for next advertisement i.e., 2013-2014.
    Please reply me I will be waiting for your kind information. My mail is dalvir.kour@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
    I have completed my M.Sc(Applied mathematics) with first rank in my University.I passed in April 2012.When will be the next notification released for 2013? Please tell me whether i am eligible for that?I am very much interested to do my research sir/madam.please kindly inform regarding this aspects.i am waiting for your response.sir/madam please mail the details to my mail id.
    thanking you sir/madam.
    with regards
    P.Eswari
    eswari_sindu@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam

I have Completed my M.Tech in the branch of Nanoscience and Technology with university first rank(Anna University Trichy)having my UG in BE ECE. So , with this qualification is it possible for me to apply for the PhD INSPIRE Fellowship to pursue my doctoral degree in the year of 2013-2014

Please reply me I will be waiting for your kind information. My mail ID is kirthikadevi.spark@gmail.com

Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my M.Sc degree in july with 1st rank. Can I apply for DST INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP now and when. please give me a response about this. my email id is sainirandeep89@yahoo.in .THANKING U. Looking for your kind response.

Unregistered

Respected Sir,I have completed my M.Sc degree in Human Physiology in july with 1st rank.Can I apply for DST INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP ? and if i could when?Please give me a response about this. my email id is ananya.pradhan84@gmail.com. Thanking you.Looking for your kind response.

Unregistered

Respected Sir,I have completed my M.Sc degree in applied mathematics in april with first rank in Andhra university. when will be the next notification release? i have lot of interest to do phd.please kindly give me reply.my email id eswari_sindu@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Respected Sir,I have completed my M.Sc degree in applied mathematics in andhra university with 1st rank in 2012 july.I have seen the new advertisement released on 16 jan 2013.please inform me the last date to submit my application.my email id is eswari_sindu@yahoo.com.Thanking you.waiting for your kind response.

Unregistered

Respected sir, when is the advertisement for DST INSPIRE fellowship 2013 going to be published? please inform me at my email id payelguha7@gmail.com. Thanking you and waiting for your kind response.

Unregistered

Respected Sir, i have finished my M.Sc (mathematics) in 2011 with 1st rank in the University. I have registered Ph.D under the University on December.I need Financial Support. Can i apply for this fellowship. please response me sir.
    Email. id: prammamsc89@gmail.com

Unregistered

sir whats the last date 4 sending dst inspire fellowship 2013?pls pls mail me at bansal.shilpa1510@gmail.com.

eduforall Array

Hi,

If you have got first rank at the university level, then yes you are eligible to apply for DST Inspire Fellowship.

Only first rank holder in following Post graduate discipline at the university level are eligible to apply for the DST inspire Fellowship-

Agricultural Science

Pharmaceutical Science

Veterinary science

Basic/ Natural science

Medical science

Engineering Science

Only first rank holder in following Graduate discipline at the university level are eligible to apply for DST Inspire Fellowship –

Engineering Science

Professional courses

You can visit - www.inspire-dst.gov.in

Unregistered

Hi,

I am a first rank holder in M Sc Biotechnology in University. I passed out in 2012 with an aggregate of 88.7%.

Recently I came to know about INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS for pursuing PhD in Universities. I couldn\'t apply for the fellowships in response to notification that had been released in the month of Jan, 2013 as I was unaware of it then. But I am interested to obtain a fellowship through INSPIRE.

As the INSPIRE programme offers fellowship even to last year students besides the current year pass outs, could anyone please let me know if I am eligible to apply for the next time atleast ?????

And also could what is the approximate date of release of next notification for INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS ???

RajveerSingh Array

Yes, you're entitled to the scholarship, in the event that you complete your post graduation with first position in the subjects mentioned by it.

Eligibility for DST Scholarship plan is as follows:

Only 1st position loop in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Normal Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Sciences at the School and academic Institutions who are entitled to admission and wish to follow study, leading to Ph.D., in just about any Indian University/ National Institute/ National labs in India will undoubtedly be suitable for this fellowship.

I am an initial position loop in Michael Sc Biotechnology in University. I transferred out in 2012 with an aggregate of 88.7%.

Recently I got to understand about INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS for seeking PhD in Universities. I couldn\'t use for the fellowships in response to notification that had been introduced in the month of Jan, 2013 as I was unaware of it then. But I am involved to acquire a fellowship through INSPIRE.

Whilst the INSPIRE program presents fellowship to even this past year students besides the present year move outs, could anybody please allow me to know if I am suitable to utilize for next time atleast

And also could what's the rough time of discharge of next notification for INSPIRE FELLOWSHIPS

Unregistered

there is any age limit for taking this scholarship or notmplease reply on my mail id kjainkavita@gmail.com

Jambukiya Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respected sir, I have completed my M.Sc degree in july with 1st rank. Can I apply for DST INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP now. please give me a response about this. my email id is cpnath4@gmail.com. THANKING U. Looking for your kind response.

Hello friend,

>> Detail for Department of Science and Technology Inspire Fellowship

>> Education Requirement
    - Candidate have agreegate minimum 65% Marks for M.Sc.
    - Candidate are eligile for First Rank Holder in Post Graduate level examinations. Post Graduate course is like Engineering Sciences, Agricultural
    Sciences, Medical Science, etc. passed in recognized university.

>> Nationality
    - Candidate should be citizen in India.

>> Duration for Fellowship
    - Fellowship is a maximum period of five years.

All the best

Jambukiya Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hello friend,

>> Detail for Department of Science and Technology Inspire Fellowship

>> Education Requirement
    - Candidate have aggregate minimum 65% Marks for M.Sc.
    - Candidate are eligible for First Rank Holder in Post Graduate level examinations. Post Graduate course is like Engineering Sciences, Agricultural
    Sciences, Medical Science, etc. passed in recognized university.

>> Nationality
    - Candidate should be citizen in India.

>> Duration for Fellowship
    - Fellowship is a maximum period of five years.

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis