Unregistered

Can i appear in 12th (CBSE ) board exam after a gap of 3 years ? Can i appear in IIT-JEE after a gap of 3 years between 10th and 12th ?

Hi. Frndz. I passd 10th cbse board in 2010. I couldnt gve 12th cbse broad xam due 2 certain reasn. Can i gve my cbse board xam in 2013 n m i ll b eligible 2 gve iitjee .as a 1st attempt.?

Prince_Abby Array

Re: Can i appear in 12th (CBSE ) board exam after a gap of 3 years ? Can i appear in IIT-JEE after a gap of 3 years between 10th and 12th ?

Hello,
    Yes, You can give 12th Board Exam in 2013.
    Yes, You are Eligible For IITJEE in most of the criteria. There is One More criteria that is you have to bring minimum of 60% PCM in 12th Exam to Qualify for the IITJEE.
    Hopefully if you are going to give IITJEE in 2013, The Complete Scenario has Changed and the Weigtage to admission in IITJEE has Become in ratio of CBSE 12th Marks and IITJEE Marks. Both Will Be considered for your examination.

All the best

sameer007 Array

Re: Can i appear in 12th (CBSE ) board exam after a gap of 3 years ? Can i appear in IIT-JEE after a gap of 3 years between 10th and 12th ?

Dear friend,
    You are eligible for IITJEE if you are appearing in the for 12th board in 2013.
    Provided that you must have the proper and suitable medical reasons behind your gap.

As IITJEE counts the number of attempts after 12th but it also requires the 10th passing year information and percentage of marks obtained in 10th board.
    To appear in IITJEE you should have minimum 60% marks in 12th board.
    IITJEE gives only 2 attempts to appear in JEE exam.

Best of luck......

manmeet Array

there is no age limit to apply for cbse anybody can apply any time

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi. Frndz. I passd 10th cbse board in 2010. I couldnt gve 12th cbse broad xam due 2 certain reasn. Can i gve my cbse board xam in 2013 n m i ll b eligible 2 gve iitjee .as a 1st attempt.?
    HI!
    INFORMATION ABOUT INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
    IIT_Kharagpur_Main_Building.JPG

I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for I.I.T-J.E.E after passing 12th.

ELIGIBILITY FOR I.I.T-J.E.E:-
    > Pass 12th with Physics, Maths and Chemistry minimum 60% marks from recognized university or Board.
    For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require in 12th class.
    > Age must be above 17 year.
    > Candidate must be citizen of India.

If you want you can apply in 2013.

For more detail log on to http://jee.iitd.ac.in

GOOD LUCK!

sumit pandey Array

Hello,
    Yes, You are Eligible For IITJEE in most of the criteria. There is One More criteria that is you have to bring minimum of 60% PCM in 12th Exam to Qualify for the IITJEE.
    Hopefully if you are going to give IITJEE in 2013, The Complete Scenario has Changed and the Weigtage to admission in IITJEE has Become in ratio of CBSE 12th Marks and IITJEE Marks. Both Will Be considered for your examination.

best of luck--

Sumit

Unregistered

hi...can i appear in 12th (cbse)board exam for improvement exam after a gap of 7 year as presently m doin M.A ....plz reply

Unregistered

Sir,
    Am i the eligible person to appear the XII th Examination in AP Intermediate Board after my 05years of gap. If yes, pls tell me which colleges are those. As I'm very much afraid of my career.

Unregistered

i have given my all attempts of iit jee ,but if i do my 12th board again do i elegible for iit jee? i am 18 years old presently. please answer....

Unregistered

can i apper in jexpo(w.b) after b.com?

Unregistered

after passing 12th class, can I appear in IIT JEE after the gap of 1 year between I & II attempt, or both the attempts should be in continuation ?

Unregistered

can i reappear 12 mah state board again after a gap of 1 year

Annubhai Array

Hi ,

All the best...........

Unregistered

Sir My name is vikrant Gupta.My question is.... Sir i passed my 12th board exam in 2012 with CBSE board and got 72% marks and in 2012 only i appeared in IITJEE but not qualified.so i dropped my next year for being prepared for IIT JEE 2013...but according to the single entrance exam new rule that for appearing in iit jee 2013 advance test i must be in top 20 percentile which need 78% marks in XII th board so... i want ur opinian what to do????

raoresult Array

hi friend ,

I AM happy here to informyou that yes you can apply for both your 12 board exam and IIT- JEE too in the year of 2013.
    and still you have 2 attempts for IIT-JEE ,as you will complete your 12th in 2013 .

THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for IIT-JEE is as follows :-

1. you must be appearing /have passed your 12 exam with min. 60% if you are a general/OBC categorised student .
    2. you must
    have passed your 12 exam with min. 55 % marks if you comes in SC/ST/PH category .
    3. you have at most 2 consecutive attempts .
    4. your age limit must be 17-25 years .

so, ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE .

THANKS

Unregistered

I have passed 12 th standard in 2011 can I attempt iitjee 2013

Unregistered

I did 10th in 2003 but left studies bcoz of finnace probs.... now i want to study further ....Can i do 12th from up board after 9 years of gap??

mahi4mk Array

HELLO FRIENDS..
    yes,you can give 12th board exam in 2013 and after 3year gap.you can give IIT-JEE exam after gap 10th to 12th of 3years .
    eligibility critrai minimum of 60% PCM in 12th exam to qualify for the IITJEE.Both Will Be considered for your examination.12th and IIT-JEE enterance based marks.
    GOOD LUCK ..

ankit patel Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello
    Yes you can give 12th board exams after taking readmission in 12th class in the same school.And also eligible for appear to iit-jee if you score enough to be in top 20% percentile in your board exam.For cbse board it is around 78% aggregate.So work hard and with true dedication and determination you will definitely get success.best of luck
    A-journey-of-a-thousand-miles-begins-with-a-singl-step.jpg

Unregistered

SIR I PASS IN CBSE 12TH BOARD BUT I GOT ONLY 54 PERCENT CAN I GIVE THE 12TH BOARD AGAIN WITHOUT APPEARING IN IMPROVMENT EXAM

srinivas933 Array

Hai friend,You are eligible for IITJEE if you are appearing in the for 12th board in 2013.Provided that you must have the proper and suitable medical reasons behind your gap.As IITJEE counts the number of attempts after 12th but it also requires the 10th passing year information and percentage of marks obtained in 10th board.To appear in IITJEE you should have minimum 60% marks in 12th board.IITJEE gives only 2 attempts to appear in JEE exam.All the best.

Unregistered

Hey :) I\'m going through a dilemma right now. I passed 12th cbse exam in 2011. I had to drop an year after it due to my health as I had to undergo a surgery. N when I took the entrance exam for mbbs in 2012, I got a decent rank but I won\'t get a seat for this rank as medical seats in India are too less. I\'m very ambitious to be a doctor. I have no interest in any other field except medicine. I\'m forced to take up engineering this year. My question is can I take up mbbs the next year I.e. Can I take up the entrance exam for mbbs in 2013? Is it common to drop two years for mbbs? And is it worthwhile to drop 2 years?

sgvm Array

Yes, you are eligible for CBSE Board Exam for 2013.
    Don't worry about the gap of 3 years between Class 10 and Class 10+2.
    You will have to take admission in CBSE Board School for 10+2 board examination.

Simultaneously, you can appear Engineering entrance exams like IIT-JEE exam.
    Note here that IIT-JEE has been completely converted into ISEET which has different eligibility criteria and exam pattern.

It will have two stages i.e. IIT-JEE Mains and IIT-JEE Advanced.
    For Mains exam, you must have secured at least 60% marks or above in 10+2.
    For Advanced Exam, you must be in the Top 20 percentile of your respective Board.

Manoj1 Array

Hello friend,
    As my point of view don't mistake in your carrier with missing a single year.It creates a huge problem in ypur carrier.so please don't do it.
    From your conformation you have it,no need to worry i'm explain some ways that help you.
    Listen for you gap you have to set some Medical certificates at the time of question arises.After it you have to score 75% marks in PCM in your +2 level.
    Then i hope you can get some chances for attending exams.
    Best of luck....Thank you

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    YES!!! ofcourse you are eligible for giving the IIT exam because the eligibility criteria for this exam is given as below:-
    1. the candidate must passed or appear in class 12th with minimum 60% marks overall and also 60% marks scored in PCM(physics , chemistry , maths)
    2. the candidates age must lie in the age limit of 17-25 years.

so, if you have above two eligibility criteria then you are eligible , so try to focus on your studies , and start your preparation from today onwards because for IIT exam you have to work hard to crack the the exam ..

so, all the best...............

aalarif Array

Sir,you can give Class 12 boards but you will be eligible to give IIT-JEE only when you have satisfied the criterias-
    1) ) the candidate must have passed the class 12boards exam with minimum of 60% marks in PCM and 60% marks in aggregate in allsubjects.

2) the candidate who have date of birth after 1,October 1988 are eligible to apply. for general category and OBC category
    3) the candidate who have date of birth after 1,October 1981 are eligible to apply for ST/SC catrgory students.

hope it answers your question.

amitima Array

Ofcourse you can give 12th board exam after a gap of 3 yrs from 10th. There is no certain rule for that. And your gap wont prohibit you from giving iitjee exam either. \

Because IITJEE has set the rules that a candidate can give IITJEE test only twice which is the year he appears for the 122th board and the subsequent year too.

So you shall be eligible to give both you 12th and IITJEE exam after a gap of 3 yrs.

All the best

raoresult Array

hello friend ,

yes , you are fully eligible for applying for IIT-JEE as well as 12th CBSE exam .

eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE :-

1. you must be appearing in 12th class / may have passed 12th class with minimum 60 % marks in (PCM ) ,if you are a general/OBC categorised student .

2.you must be appearing in 12th class / may have passed 12th class with minimum 55 % marks in (PCM ) ,if you are a SC/ST/PH candidate .

3. your age limit must be 17-25 years .

4. you can only apply for IIT-JEE twice in the twoconsecutive years .

all the best

thanks

Unregistered

sir,i am passed 10 in 2009 and12 in 2011 but ihave compart in mathso i doing 12 again and passwith 80 marksin 2012 .,can i eligible for iit 2013

Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the Improvement test of math of 12th CBSE Board while having 3 years gap between 12th standard till now?

Unregistered

i could not appear in cbse class 12th exam due to medical rigion but i attent board practical should it is must that i appear in this year practical exam

A Utkarsh Array

Yes you are eligible for the exam it will create a problem for you only when you have a gap of 3 years after the 12th exam so you are safe...and can give the exam of IIT...
    According to new rule marks of 12th board will also be considered for admission to the IITs thats why yiu need to perform well in your board exams also........
    so, prepare well for the IIT exam as it is one of the tough exam of INDIA and to crack it in 1st attempt you need very hard labour at your studies..........

Unregistered

can i take addmission in class 12th cbse maths after passing 12th from cbse commerce

deepa. Array

hi... yes! you can give your 12th board exam even if you have a gap of 3 years.. but, you should pass 11th class exams... you should register for the second time for exam... if it was your first attempt to 12th cbse board exam, you can apply it along with the regular candidates.. or else, you have to register as private candidate.. in your case, you can directly apply from your school as regular candidate.. you can also, apply for iit jee in the same year you apply for the 12th cbse board exam... you can attempt IIT-JEE exam as first attempt itself... there are only two attempts allowed for writing IITJEE exams.... this will be your first attempt...

james786 Array

Hi,,

12th Exam to Qualify for the IITJEE.

. but, you should pass 11th class exams... you should register for the second time for exam... if it was your first attempt to 12th cbse board exam, you can apply it along with the regular candidates.. or else, you have to register as private candidate.. in your case, you can directly apply from your school as regular candidate.. you can also, apply for iit jee in the same year you apply for the 12th cbse board exam..

ALL THE VERY BEST

HARSHADA Array

Hello friend,

Yes!!

You are qualified for IITJEE 2013 as well as for CBSC board exam if you are a CBSC student.

There is no age limit for CBSC board exam.

Just you will have to register for the exam and should have to go through all the exam procedures again.

For cracking IIT-JEE 2013 start preparing as early as possible and get good coachings also.

All the best!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort