Unregistered

Which is better option after 10th Polytechnic or preparation of IIT after 12th?

Sir i have just given the xth board examination and accepting 85% in the exam. I have also appeared in all india polytechnic exam and i have secured 1421 rank. should i go for polytechnic or get admission in 12th and prepare of iit. which would be better ?

adi_netgenie Array

Re: Which is better option after 10th Polytechnic or preparation of IIT after 12th?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir i have just given the xth board examination and accepting 85% in the exam. I have also appeared in all india polytechnic exam and i have secured 1421 rank. should i go for polytechnic or get admission in 12th and prepare of iit. which would be better ?
    Of course IIT preparation will be much better than opting for Diploma courses

If you go for Diploma....after a certain time after the completion of the Diploma course you will have to do your graduation to brighten your career prospects .........as with diploma you will have many little options in the job sector.Also you will get the low salary job only !!!!
    Hence doing graduation is necessary......

So My point is that if you have to do graduation today or tomorrow, then WHY NOT TODAY ?????
    From the very beginning take preparation for IIT and other engineering exams and directly get your graduation degree without thinking about diploma

If you want to go for IIT JEE , you must be aware of the Eligibility norms first.I will guide you the proper and appropriate way to crack IIT JEE

!!!!!ELIGIBILITY FOR IIT JEE!!!!!

• PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination is necessary in 12th grade
    • your aggregate in PCM should be 60%(for general candidates)
    • ____________________________55% (for SC/ST)
    • passing 12th from a recognized institution is required
    • candidates appearing for HS are eligible to apply
    • 2 appearances in IIT JEE consecutive years are ALLOWED

===MODE OF PREPARATION===

You may take private coaching if required!!!! you need to be very good in Mathematics and physics as these are the basic foundation for engineers
    learn time management .....else you will not be able to finish the paper on time

you need to practice the numerical problems repeatedly and solve last 10 years question for getting familiar with the question types
    If you op for tution classes, go for BANSAL /FIIT JEE/ RESONANCE etc .....they are rated as the best tutorials for IIT JEE

study around 8-12 hours daily to get the best possible results. and sat determined throughout your preparation and don't get off the track till the exam is over

~~REFERENCE BOOKS~~

PHYSICS
    H.C.VERMA
    RESNICK HALIDAY

MATHS
    TMH(TATA MACGRAW HILL)
    ARIHANT BOOK OF MATHS

CHEMISTRY

ARIHANT BOOK OF CHEMISTRY
    MAITY TIWARY

IIT JEE a.jpgIIT-JEE.jpg

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Re: Which is better option after 10th Polytechnic or preparation of IIT after 12th?

sir which is better option doing polytechnic or continue studying 10 2?

Unregistered

How can i do IIT after doing polytechnic?

Annubhai Array

Hello Sir,

IIT is very best than Polytechnic......

I think you should Go for IIT Preparation.....

You can join nearest Class of IIT preparation OR you can go to Cota for IIT in Bansal classes is very best....

You should necessary Physics,Maths & Chemistry in 12th Board exam....

2 chances ara ALLOWED for IITJEE

BUT you do Study Hard in this 2 year then you succed

2 year Hard Work = Whole Life Enjoy

You can refer some book

Physics -
    Hc verma part I &II

Maths & Chemistry -
    ARIHANT BOOK

And aiso refer Narayana IITJEE Notes ITS BEST.......

So choise is yours Select correct path and Do Hard work

Thank you.....

Good Luck....

Unregistered

i have secured 517 rank in polytechnic of ubter ,and have passed 12 with 80 percent , can i get direct admission in second year of government collage

Sadaf yasmin Array

If you wanna go in professional and industry field just after 2 to 3 years then polytechnic in better option .If you are interested in science and wanna know all the phenomenon by applying concepts then you must go for 11 and 12th class where you will start to study science.following combinations are available in science-1 Maths with physics and chemistry2 Maths with physics,chemistry and biology ( available in very rare schools)3 maths physics chemistry with computer science.you will learn all the concepts step by step.while in polytechnic diploma you will focus on application instead concepts.following branches are available for diploma-civilelectricalelectronicselectronics and communicationinformation technologymechanical engineeringautomobile engineering,fashion designbiotechnologyaerospace engineering.to get admission in diploma courses you must score more than 80 % so that you will not face any problem in admission.

indyarocks Array

Indian-Institute-of-Technology-IIT.jpeg

hello friend it is always better to go for the IIT preparation.

IITs are the premier institute of the India here lots of demand is there surely you can make better career .

To get into the IITs there is one exam called IIT JEE that must be cleared to get seat .

many of the good coaching centres are brilliant tutorials, IMS GLOBAL ACADEMY.

There are nearly 20000 seats available in the 20 IITs.

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    well if you want to go for engineering then i must say that you have to go for 12th class because if you do polytechnic then after completion you can apply for B.tech 2nd year in any private engineering college , but this is not possible to take addmission in IIT(indian institute of technology).

so, its better to go for 12th and get good % of marks atleast 60% and after this apply for IIT entrance exam , and their are other engineering exams also in which you can apply like :- AIEEE,VITEEE,KIITEE,SRMEEE and many more.

so, all the best....

sgvm Array

Dear friend,Both Polytechnic exam and preparing for IIT exam are good on their part.But preparing for IIT exam after 12 will be more beneficial for you.Because after passing 10+2, you will have more career options. So, at that moment you can decide right way for your future betterment.After passing 12th you can appear for IIT-JEE exam, if you got selected in IIT-JEE. You will get admission in IIT which is the best engineering college of India.So, just prepare for IIT-JEE exam.

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    For better carrier you should have to get admission in Science with subjects like PCM and preparing for IIT-JEE or AIEEE like entrance exam and go to study in some good institudes.
    If you go for 12th and then for IIT-JEE it will give better carrier than that of the polytechnique BE/ME Engibeer.
    Though your rank in Polytechnique is good but you should have to go for 12th and then IIT Exam.
    Best of luck.

Unregistered

sir
    please help me. i give poltecnic exam of 10th class. what i am make. m

Unregistered

i m 10 pass and i m doing diploma so can i do IIT after diploma..?

Unregistered

sir,
    i m belonging to a small city so there is no any best institute for preparing iit and my father is a busness man so he can\'t pay a big amount for coathing but i wants o reare iit so what can i do for this???

omprakash_dhaker Array

Go for class 11th and 12th from science as you will have a lot option after class 12th .If you go for diploma in govt colleges you will get job after your diploma but you will get less salary and if you will try for further studies then there will be limited institutes for admission.In class 11th and 12th you will have time to prepare for engineering entrance exams .From 2013 you will have to appear in ISEET i e Indian science and engineering entrance test.This exam will be conducted in May/April 2013 first time.Syllaus for this exam will be according to NCERT so all the aspirants are suggested to go through these books.There will be two papers-

Main

Advance

Candidates who will attempt both paper will be evaluated for admission on the basis of performance.There is 40 % weightage is given to board marks so marka in class 12th is very important from now.

ranjeet250490 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi

You have got a great result in your Class 10th board my friend. With this I see a very bright career that you have in your future. I would strongly recommend that you leave out polytechnic and take up 12TH SCIENCE..
    You would be offered 3 streams in 10th i.e SCIENCE/COMMERCE/ARTS

So you should take up Science (PCM) and then study it very nicely for another two years..It would increase your market value and after completing that you can well take up Engineering because you have got the brains for it..I can sense that you have a sharp brain as you have got very good rank in the polytechnic entrance as well...

So once you complete your Class 12th exam, then you can apply for the IIT JEE - Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted by the IIT's for the Engineering candidates intake.. After which you can take admission in the top IIT's and then do engineering. This way you would get very high paid jobs after your B.Tech is completed..

Rest the final decision has to be yours..

Hope this helps
    All the best
    Regards
    RANJEET

EALPmember Array

Dear,

IIT colleges are considered to be the most prestigious colleges of India and offers the
    best career path. So nothing is better than IIT if your plan is to prepare for IIT exams.

I would suggest that you should prepare for IIT colleges after taking admission in 12th class.

Moreover after 12th class and if your preparation is very good and in worse condition,
    if you couldnt get admission in IIT colleges then also you can get admission in good
    and reputed colleges.

Advanatges of Polytechnic courses are:
    - You'll have a degree of a technical course which has good value for jobs.
    - You can apply for several jobs in dept like Indian Railways and PSU companies
    - You can also apply for engineering courses and eligible for admission in 2nd year.

Advanatges of +2:
    - You can prepare for IIT colleges with better preparation.
    - If your preparation is very good then even if you miss IIT, you can get admission in NIT colleges through
    AIEEE exam.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?