Unregistered

Which is better only commerce or commerce with maths? Will I be able to do B.Tech if opting for commerce with maths?

I am very confused that I should opt for only commerce in class 11 or for both maths and commerce? Which is better , if I opted for maths and commerce then will I be able to do b.tech or not ?

NITIN GUPTA Array

Re: Which is better only commerce or commerce with maths? Will I be able to do B.Tech if opting for commerce with maths?

Dear friendit is very hard to make a comparison because both of them have their individual benefits in their respective fields but you cannot do b.tech as you are a student of commerceI hope it helpshappy to helpthanks and visit again

ashwak Array

Re: Which is better only commerce or commerce with maths? Will I be able to do B.Tech if opting for commerce with maths?

No need to bother about commerce subject in 12Th .

See , as you are having MATHS as one of the main subjects in 12th , so , you are eliglible to pursue Engineering

After completioen of 12th , you can apply for Engineering Entrance exams
    Some are ,

~ AIEEE
    ~ EAMCET
    ~ State engineering entrance exams , which are different for each state

If you secure a Good rank in Entrance exams , then surely , you will get an admission in top engineeering colleges

GOOD STREAMS IN B.TECH : -

1. ECE
    2. EEE
    3. MECHANICAL
    4. CIVIL
    5. CSE
    6. CHEMICAL

After completieon of B.tech in anyone of the Above braches, you ill have many job oppurtunities

You can apply for the Technical posts in

BHEL
    BSNL
    IOCL
    SAIL
    GAIL
    MTNL
    TRANSCO
    ZENCO
    RAILWAY DEPARTMENT
    FOREST DEPARTMENT
    ARMY
    NAVY
    POLICE DEPARTMENT , etc....

all the best . . .

popeye Array

not elegible.jpeg

No you can apply for engineering after completing 12th with commerce stream. Becaues to apply engineering field you must ahve completed 12th with science stream and PCM as core subjects.

But if you desired to do career in technical field then you can apply diploma on the basis of 10th percentage. After clearing dipoma you can apply for B.Tech or B.E.

Now let us consider your next question. Which is better only commerce or commerce with maths?

I will say that commerce with maths is better than commerce without maths.

Because commerce with maths will open some courses which will not possible commerce without maths

NITIN GUPTA Array

Dezr friendI think commerce with maths is the best option and ir will also help you in future I hope it helpsthanks and visit againhappy to help

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    One simple advice dont leave maths either you take commerce or science.
    Maths is very important in whichever field you go or you plan to choose, Maths help you in giving you confidence and improving your logical and analytical skills.
    With maths you gain confidence in soving various financial problems i.e. improves your calculations...
    If you want to enter into BCA after 12th, they will ask for maths in 12th..
    You can go for CA, CFA, ICWA, CFP and many other related courses with commerce maths...
    A commerce student can not do B.tech, you can go for B.Sc in IT, if you are having maths (it doesn't include science subjects)...

All the best
    Raj@08

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam,
    - No, You are not eligible for apply for B.Tech after completing your 11 or 12 th in the stream of commerce either with or without maths.

- Frankly speaking between these two fields, commerce with maths is the better option among these two because commerce with maths will help you to get priority while getting jobs in big MNC's.

- On the other hand, If you are interested in B.tech after 10th then you can go for diploma for 3 years and then apply for directly 2nd year in B.Tech vis giving LEET exam.

All the best

Oracle 9 Array

you can do B.tech only if you have Maths and Physics/Chemistry in class 12th.

However for doing courses given below it is must to have Maths in your class 12th.

Bachelor of Computer application
    Bachelor of Financial Analysist
    Bachelor of Architect
    Bachelor of Business Economics

All the above courses are highly popular and thorough career oriented.

You can think of very good career after doing these course from good institutions.

If you want to do any course from above written list you should choose Commerce with Maths

otherwise Commerce with without Maths can be done.

King Array

Hello dear,
    As i am also from a commerce background and only because of having Maths with Commerce in my 10+2 ,it helped me a lot and now i am an Actuary.It has a bright scope and career options if you have maths.
    So i would suggest you to go for Maths along with your Commerce subject studies.

With Maths you can go for Accounting, Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs.Mathematics would help you in building your bright career in Actuarial Science, Banking, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, I.C.W.A.I, Insurance, Securities Analysts, Stock Broking, Statistician, and many other highly demanding fields.

Mathematics as a subject along with your commerce subjects would also make it easier for you as the commerce subjects are based mostly on mathematics also.

You would find that Mathematics is a requirement for Commerce students for making their career as a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant and Actuaries Services also.

So if you have mathematics as your subject then it will help you a lot in your future.

But you won't be eligible to apply for B.TECH with Commerce Background as it requires Science subjects like Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics also.

It is upto you.Now you have to take wise decisions for your Life.
    Don;t get jumbled up.Be clear and straight forward in whatever you do.
    Have confidence and work hard as their is no substitute for Hard Work.

I wish you great luck ahead.

With Regards,
    KING.

Lks Rcs Array

hi,

there is no possible way to study B.TECH.

you can choose another way like :

* After complete your 12th you are eligible to apply
    related to the commerce group such as

GROUPS ARE :

ADDITIONAL COURSES :

- CA

- ICWAI

- ACS

UG COURESES :

- B.COM

- B.COM (A/F)

- B.COM (CS)

- BBA

- BBM

- BCA

etc.....

PG COURSES :

- MBA

- M.COM

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.TECH :

- candidate must study physics , chemistry , maths
    computer science .

I hope the above examples are useful to you .

Navneet T Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am very confused that I should opt for only commerce in class 11 or for both maths and commerce? Which is better , if I opted for maths and commerce then will I be able to do b.tech or not ?
    Please don't bother about the commerce subject in 12th. As you are having Maths as one of the Main subjects in 12th, So you are eligible to pursue Engineering.

^ After completion the 12th you can apply for the Engineering enterance exam :

^^ AIEEE.
    ^^ EAMCET
    ^^ State Engineering entrance exams.

The state engineering entrance exams are different for the each states.

^ If you secure a good rank in the entrance exam, then surely, you will get the admission in top Engineering Colleges.

There are many good streams you can choose any one ;

^^ ECE.

^^ EEE.

^^ Mechanical.

^^ Civil.

^^ Chemical.

^^ CSE.

^^ Architectural.

^^ IT.

^^ Auto mobile. etc.

After completing of B.tech in anyone of the above branches, You will have many job opportunities. You can apply for the technical post as :

^^ BHEL.

^^ BSNL.

^^ IOCL.

^^ SAIL.

^^ GAIL.

^^ ARMY.

^^ RAILWAY.

^^ Forest Department.

^^ Navy.

^^ Police.

^^ Air Force, etc..

usharani chepuri Array

hii..

To study B.Tech you have to complete your 10th
    -->you have to pass 12thstanderd the main subjects in 12th is physics,maths,chemistry.

comming to your question commerce with maths is best in my point of view..

Unregistered

Which is best commerce with maths or commerce with computer?

hts.hora@gmail.com Array

no. you can not go for B.tech without studying physics and maths (also chemistry in some cases).
    Commerce with maths is also a good option and you can go for big firms afterwards,
    If you want to go for B.tech then take physics maths and chemistry and then take exam like IIT-JEE, AIEEE or state level engineering exam so as to get in a Btech degree college.

aron stone Array

hello friend,
    its better to opt maths with commerce because after 12th you will find courses like b.com and CA very easy because in them you need to solve problems related to the subjects in it but doing this you will not be eligible for b.tech as it requires a student to be qualified in maths ,physics and chemistry.

all the best...............

Akash Bacchav Array

HELLO SIR...... s you are having MATHS as one of the main subjects in 12th , so , you are eliglible to pursue Engineering After completioen of 12th , you can apply for Engineering Entrance exams Some are , Please don't bother about the commerce subject in 12th. As you are having Maths as one of the Main subjects in 12th, So you are eligible to pursue Engineering. ^ After completion the 12th you can apply for the Engineering enterance exam : ^^ AIEEE. ^^ EAMCET ^^ State Engineering entrance exams. The state engineering entrance exams are different for the each states. ALL THE BEST............

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR................

But if you desired to do career in technical field then you can apply diploma on the basis of 10th percentage. After clearing dipoma you can apply for B.Tech or B.E.

No you can apply for engineering after completing 12th with commerce stream.

I will say that commerce with maths is better than commerce without maths

Now let us consider your next question. Which is better only commerce or commerce with maths?

ALL THE BEST.....................

sreeswami Array

HELLO FRIEND.........

I think that commerce with maths is better than commerce without maths.

Because commerce with maths will open some courses which will not possible commerce without maths

To study B.Tech you have to complete your 10th
    you have to pass 12thstanderd the main subjects in 12th is physics,maths,chemistry.

all the best..........

Unregistered

i had selected biomaths ,i want to know the complete details of the courses for the biomaths students. iam very very confused choose my future.so please help to choose a easy profession[expect mbbs]

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

in my point of view it is better to take commerce with maths is good

because after 12 standard ,if you want to go to the engineering course you want to have maths complusary ,so it is use full to you ,if you take commerce with maths

if you not inserted in engineering course ,you can go to the commerce side

which means you can go to the

cpt course

icwa course

ca course

hope this information helps you

good luck

randhirk.rk Array

For appearing in the engineering entrance exams in india you need to ahve physics, chemistry and maths in your class 12th

and for appearing in medical exams you need to have physics, chemistry and biology in your 12th class

But if you are planning to opt commerce in your 12th class along with maths than you will not be eligible for engineering entrance exams

But commerce as a field also has a good scope and you should opt for maths along with commerece in your 12th.

After this you have the options to do various courses along with your B.com:
    CA
    CS
    ICWA

So go ahead and take commerce with maths

Unregistered

I have done 12th in commerce with maths ,now I want to take science , is it necessary to do 11th and 12 th again can\'t I give exam in physics and chemistry only??

mahi4mk Array

DEAR ASPIRANTS ,

Sorry to say that you are eligible B.tech course because only science student go for b.tech PCM.

and you go for only these courses given below in table :

And you choose and get admission after 12th with 60% marks minimum.

GOOD LUCK

megh@ Array

Dear friend,
    According to me you should not leave mathematics whether you take commerce or science or arts even.
    If you take commerce with math that would be a good choice according to me.

But it is not possible to pursue any engineering course after 10+2 in commerce stream. For engineering you need to take any of the entrance exam like:
    >>AIEEE
    >>IIT-JEE,etc.
    The major criteria for appearing in this exams is to have physics, chemistry and mathematics in 10+2 and the aggregate mark of PCM is taken into account during admission.

But there are many good career options after completing 10+2 in commerce stream:

One of the most demanding course which you can pursue after 10+2 and the commerce students have a advantage in it is Chartered Accountant. The process is:

Badshah Array

Hi guest, Firstly there is not any kind of subject where there is only commerce, Commerce must have any other subject attached like Maths, economics, banking, type etc. If you want to proceed for B.tech course after choosing commerce stream then it's impossible because for entrance in b.tech you need to give the entrance exam and for entrance exam the minimum eligiblity needed is that you must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 10 2. Thanx

shars Array

Hai,

commerce and maths ar having equal importance.both have good career options.

@for doing engineering you have to do maths physics as important subject.

If you want to read both maths and commerce you can do mec but you are not eligible for engineering.

If you are interested in engineering you have to do science in 11th class.

If you have maths in your 12th class you can go for engineering exam by qualifying entrance exam.

If you have commerce you have many optionf to enter into public sector companies.

Private companies

banks

government exams

Manoj1 Array

Dear Friend,
    As my point of view the commerce with Mathematics is better than other.Because of mathematics is neccessery to our carrier.
    Anyway,let's go through your next question,
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Tech.Because of for enginering student must have PCM stream in +2 level.

And you conformed that you are the student of commerce with math.Here math is not a matter,commerce is the main point.That's why you can not able to appear b.tech.

If you are interest to do B.Tech then please fo trough this course after completing +2 with commerce line.which courses are given below,
    CPT course
    ICWA course
    CA course
    This courses are link with your commerce line.So please complete this one of the course and make possible to admit on B.Tech colleges.
    I hope my little information may help you....
    Best of luck for your bright future,thank you.....

Manoj1 Array

Dear Friend,
    As my point of view the commerce with Mathematics is better than other.Because of mathematics is necessary to our carrier.
    Anyway,let's go through your next question,
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Tech.Because of for engineering student must have PCM stream in +2 level.

And you conformed that you are the student of commerce with math.Here math is not a matter,commerce is the main point.That's why you can not able to appear b.tech.

If you are interest to do B.Tech then please fo trough this course after completing +2 with commerce line.which courses are given below,
    CPT course
    ICWA course
    CA course
    This courses are link with your commerce line.So please complete this one of the course and make possible to admit on B.Tech colleges.
    I hope my little information may help you....
    Best of luck for your bright future,thank you.....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?