namitachaudhary. Array

Better branch among CSE, EEE and ECE?

which branch is better CSE,EEE or ECE ?

rajashekhar Array

Re: Better branch among CSE, EEE and ECE?

all the three branches have demand at present
    if you do ece you can have more opportunities as you can choose software field or electrical and communication side.
    now a days EEE students are also taken into software field. as they performing good in the training period.
    the people will good skills in any of the languages can get job in software field irrespective the marks secured in degree.the minimum marks percentage or cutoff is 60%
    for many of the software companies
    for ECE and EEE students there are more chance of getting good jobs than for CSE people .
    so i advice to take ECE, or if you are interested you can go with EEE.

karan555 Array

Hi friend,

Although all the 3 trades mentioned are good,but I would recommend you to go for ECE trade.It is one of the fastest Engineering trade in India.ECE is a deadly combination of 2 trades i.e Electronics and Communication.There are most number of Government core companies in India related to ECE,which means it has most number of Government jobs for Engineering Graduates,so you must go for ECE trade.

Eligibility for all Engineering courses:

• You must have completed your 12TH with PCM with 40% marks from a recognized Education board.
    • You must not have a backlog.
    Specializations in ECE branch:

• PCB Designing.
    • VLSI Testing.
    • Microwaves.
    • Telecommunication.
    • RF Testing.
    • Networking such as CCNA,MCSE.
    • Industrial Automation.
    • Circuit Designing.
    • Fibre Optic Technology.
    • Digital Signal Processing.
    • Real time Distributed Systems.
    • Robotics.
    • Telecom and Wireless communication.
    • SCADA Communication.
    • Embedded Systems.

Most prestigious ECE Government and Private Core companies in India:

• BHEL
    • BEL
    • NTPC
    • CIL
    • PGCIL
    • IOCL
    • DRDO
    • ISRO
    • Samsung India
    • Toshiba
    • Sony-Ericsson
    • Honeywell India
    • Motorola
    • Airtel
    • Vodafone
    • Idea
    • Spice
    • Tata Docomo

Most prestigious Engineering Colleges in India:

IIT,Kharagpur

IIT,Kanpur

IIT,Bombay

IIT,Madras

IIT,Roorkee

IIT,Guwahati

IIT,BHU,Varanasi

College of Engineering,Anna University,Guindy

ISMU,Dhanbad

BITS,Pilani

BIT,Hyderabad

BIT,Mesra

PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore

Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal

Institute of Technology,Nirma University,Ahmedabad

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala

Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh.

You must try to get admission in reputed Engineering colleges by securing good rank in Engineering Entrance Tests.

All the best.

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,The decision is entirely dependent on your interest areas and your skills. You need to first of understand the scope of each of these areas. Like if you choose civil engineer you will find opportunities in the construction business. After ECE there will be opportunities in the electronics and telecom sector and after CSE opportunities in the field of software programming, networking etc will be available. You should choose the stream best suited to you.

Unregistered

i\'m in great confusion whether to chose ece or cse?i hve no idea pls help me chose the best.

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

CSE stands for Computer Science engineering

EEE stands for Electrical and electronics engineering

ECE stands for Electrical and communication engineering

From the above three all are good courses

All the above courses will have a bright future

But in ECE after completing ECE u can go to any job of CSE or EEE branches

U can apply for any job if u are in ece

if u are in CSE u can apply only for CSE jobs

if u are in EEE u can apply for only EEE jobs

But where as in ECE u can apply for ECE jobs as well as CSE and EEE jobs also

so ECE is the Best branch of all

Hope the information is helpful to u

All The Best

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    Among Computer Science and Engineering,(CSE),Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)and Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE) I would suggest you to go to either ECE or EEE but not in CSE.Because after studing in CSE you can go in software industries but ECE and EEE are semi-core which means that after passing you can go to any software companies as well as many other electronics company and also some Govt. job like ECL,DVC,BSNL,Electric techniquest which is not possible in CSE .

sanjay6106 Array

All the branch is good.I can differentiate according to demand.
    CSIT-90% demand in private sector and 10% in public.
    ECE-50% demand in private sector and 50% in public.
    EEE-10% demand in private sector and 90% in public.

Before opting the branch,first decide wat ur interest?Remember 1 thing 90% private company demanding engineers are IT company.So keep ur IT skills strong to get enter in it.

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

cse&it stands for the computer science ,information technology engineering

ece stands for the electronics and communication engineering

eee- stand for the electrical and electronics engineering

in the engineering branches based on our study it is dependent ,if you are subject ,you can get job in any company

based on your interest ,you select the branch,which put goal and reach it

all three branches have same importance

after completing the graduation courses ,if you complete with minimum 75-80% you can get job in any company

not only the subjects you also want

technical skills

good command on english

suppose you take an ece branch ,you are not getting job in your core side

better to take some software languages and can apply to the cse core side

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

i want to know whether eee is though or not?

RIYA19 Array

Quote Originally Posted by namitachaudhary. View Post
    Hi Friends..... ....Here's the some information for you my friend.Definitely I will discuss about your question that is " Better branch among CSE, EEE and ECE"..Actually I want to tell you something that is it depends on students that which particular stream they choose for them.But according to me CSE is the best stream,now a days this particular stream has greatest demand because of its job demand.After completing your BTech stream you can join in the private sector as well as govt sector.The private companies are where you can apply:: TCS WIPRO TECH MAHINDRA IBM MICROSOFT SATYAM L&T etc...Or the govt sector where you can apply these are:: RAILWAY BANKING GRAM PANCHEYET Otherwise you can join in the many computer courses or traning institute..Hope this information will helps you in future.For further information please post here. Thanking you... Best of luck... With regards from riya19...

megh@ Array

According to me you should choose the engineering branch according to your own interest field only.

All the 3 courses you have mentioned are related to each other.

EEE is Electrical and Electronics Engineering. You can find jobs in Home appliances, industrial Maintenance Companies.
    The studies is based on the fundamental concepts of the Motors Manufacturing, Electrical transmission, Transformers,etc.

It is mostly oriented towards Electrical Engineering and Electronics only as much required.

ECE is Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can easily find jobs in the IT sectors, Communication Technology & Software sectors. The work is mostly Computer based work.
    The studies is based on the fundamental concepts of Diode, Transistor, Electronic Chassis, etc.

It is mostly oriented towards Communication aspects including wired and wireless networks, signal processing and analog communication.

CSE is Computer Science Engineering. You can find jobs in the software sectors and IT sectors only.

It is oriented toward computer programming and computer networking only. It is based on software, hardware and networking applications.

So according to me ECE is having a greater scope than the other two streams.

According to the job scope

ECE>EEE>CSE.

lekha207@sasi.ac.in Array

hi namita
    the branches you mentioned are very good.

cse-computer science engineering

ece-electronics and communications engineering

eee-electrical & electronics engineering

if you are interested with the programming go for cse,otherwise if you are interested in the electrical side go for eee.

if you are intersted with the chip designing go for the ece

so,decide the field that you are intersted in

all the best

regards srilekha

abhishekroy.781991 Array

Hey bro,
    If you specifically ask someone about which is the best engineering branch, you cannot get an answer. Seriously saying, this is not a right question. Choosing a branch of engineering depends on the interest of the candidate/student. There are many core branches like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Computer science. These are the core and evergreen branches. Whatever happen, the market of these branches will never go down. In the same time there are many other branches like Information technology, IEM, Instrumentation technology, chemical engineering, Biotechnology, Telecommunication, etc. One can opt for these branches too. But finally the question comes and stops at the point, which branch, which field you are interested in. Depending upon that you have to choose your branch.

E & C is the branch given to the students who top the entrance tests and generally the students of this branch get max. placements. But then again, this is the toughest branch of engineering. Coming to the question of CSE and EEE. These are also core branches and are evergreen and also are very tough. So it is upto you to decide what you are interested in and hence choose your branch.

Best wishes..

neelam05 Array

hello namita in my point of view it all depends on your interest for which branch u want to go. if you are so much interested in computer then u should definitely go for cse otherwise it will a bad choice. as eee is combination of ec nd ee so it will better to go for ece b/w ece nd eee.

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

As for as my views are concerned that there is no subject in the world which is not in demand means every subject is most important for the students and if you ask about the best then there are some problems because as you have mentioned about - ECE, EEE and CSE so you should know that India is a big IT hub and there is a huge demand for this type of subjects in all over India but if you are master in your any subject then you may get a better placement in some multinational companies as - Reliance/Vodafone/Airtel/TATA/IOC/ONGC/Etc. but i would like to say that EEE and ECE is better than CSE and it is more demanded in market so you should go for any of these two subjects - EEE or ECE

All the best

arunwillbe1 Array

Hi friend,

The all branches in engineering are good.All braches have same career opportunities.

Those who have the well knowledge about the studies they will settle in life very quickly.

The ECE ,EEE & CSE graduates are eligible for all software companies and private sector companies and all braches candidates are eligible to apply their own core companies.

For applying any job you should not have any backlogs in academics and should have well academic score.

Some best companies for all branches in engineering are

1. BHEL.

2. BEL.

3. IOCL.

4. OIL.

5. ISRO.

6. bank jobs.

7. Railway jobs.

On other hand software companies are

1. Infosys.

2. Accenture.

3. Wipro.

4. TCS.

5. Polaries.

6. CTS.

7. Yahoo.

8. Google.

9. Dell.

10. Mphasis.

WEBSITES FOR SEARCHING THE COMPANIES ARE :

1. http://www.freshersworld.com

2. http://www.freejobalert.com

Thank you..................

vijaybanna Array

Dear Aspirant

You can not compare any of these branches as all these branches have there own value in the industry..

EEE i.e. Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a hybrid branch of the ECE and EE..

CSE i.e Computer Science deals with the software and the computer applications.

ECE i.e Electronics and Communication Engineering it deals with the Electronics industry and the Communication field i.e. Mobile Networking

So you have to decide that which Branch will suit you..

BEST OF LUCK

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirant...

All are good branch like CSE ,EEE and ECE and in my CSE is best in these branch given here.

CSE is a computer science branch and now days very good scope and Its a very good branch

in Engineering and Computer branch now days better scope in India.You can a admission any

branch by interest because all branch own scope and you can admission by choice is a good

for you and You can get admission by choice and Interest.You can give entrance exam after

12th with PCM subjects is a main in engineering entrance exam.You can give ISEET entrance

examination.You can choose any branch after crack exam.Engineering course duration 4 years

in India.After complete graduation you can get a good job in IT sector and MNC companies.

Many IT company give you job and you can get a good salary.You must be aggregate 60%

in graduation than you eligible for get a IT sector companies.In near future also scope in CSE

branch.You can make future bright in this field.

GOOD LUCK

shine.com Array

Hello My Dear Friend ...

C.S.E --- COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING

E.E.E --- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

E.C.E --- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING

>> There is an each and Equal importance for each branch

>> If it is C.S.E---- You can go for

@ PRIVATE SECTOR ( INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY )

@ PUBLIC SECTOR
    ...etc.,

>> If you go for you can have

@ Private Sector ( IT)

@ Core sector

@ Public Sector

>> If you go for E.C.E -- then you can have

@ Private sector ( Information Technology )

@ Core sector

@ Public sector ...

>> As per my knowledge you better go for E.C.E..

>> As there are so many career as well as job opportunities you can go for E.C.E

GOOD LUCK

omprakash_dhaker Array

If your maths is very strong and logical and reasoning ability is very good then computer science is very good for you.if you want to make career in computer science field then you have to work hard and get admission in IITs and NITs.outside of NITs and IITs it is useless to pursue BE/B.tech in computer science.

if you are interested to know the electronics and electrical in deep then it is advised you to pursue B.tech in EEE branch.it is very interesting branch which deals with electronics and electrical equally.you will get good job after engineering.ECE is not preferred as compared to EEE branch.

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

Best Branch Among CE, EEE, ECE =>

In my opinion all branches is best, you have to just study. These all branches belong to Engineering Stream.

CSE = Computer Science Engineering
    EEE = Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    ECE = Electronics and Communication Engineering

All branches is equal for job Opportunities, the main thing for job opportunity is that you have to study hard and you have to score good marks.
    When you score good marks, there is no need for Best Branches.

But I Suggest you Good Branch for Job Opportunities. In my opinion you have to go for Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
    Details of EEE Branch =>

Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.

It now covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, RF engineering, and signal processing.
    Electrical and Electronic Engineering is an exciting and dynamic field. Electrical engineers are responsible for the generation, transfer and conversion of electrical power, while electronic engineers are concerned with the transfer of information using radio waves, the design of electronic circuits, the design of computer systems and the development of control systems such as aircraft autopilots.

Duration is this Branch is 4 years which is divided into 8 semesters.

EEE Branch Specialization Courses :-

Design
    Manufacture
    Application of Electronic Devices & Equipment
    Radio & Television
    Communication System
    Radar & Navigational Aids
    Computer Hardware & Software
    Process Control

..........Best of luck..........

Unregistered

which branch is better for girls ECE,CSE,EEE girls work in only companies or have to go out side and which type of jobs they got

heemanshubhalla Array

Among CSE,EEE,ECE all Fields have good opportunity in respective fields.

CSE is most updating field today. We can even say that every there is occuring some improvement in CSE Field
    ECE is second most updating and demanded field today after CSE It also have good opportunities
    EEE is somewhat weak field from three of these fields

HARSHADA Array

Hello friend,

CSE and EEE are the core branches.

Hence those are always nice.

Just make sure what is your interest.

And clear the confusion.

One more way is give IQ and EQ tests.

All the best!!

Regards,

Harshada.

Mohammed Abdulla Array

HELLO,

CSE- COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
    ECE-ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
    EEE-ELECTRONS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

AS per my consideration it is depends on you, your KNOWLEDGE to decide which course is better for YOU.
    I SUGGEST YOU TO PREFER ECE-ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.
    If you choose to select ECE you may can go in the field of ELECTRONS & as per the JOB consideration if you learn any other COURSE related to CSE department you can as well as inter for CSE jobs.

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR

It's all depends on your interest for which branch u want to go.

if you are so much interested in computer then u should definitely go for cse otherwise it will a bad choice. as eee is combination of ec nd ee so it will better to go for ece b/w ece nd eee.If your maths is very strong and logical and reasoning ability is very good then computer science is very good for you

if you want to make career in computer science field then you have to work hard and get admission in IITs and NITs.outside of NITs and IITs it is useless to pursue BE/B.tech in computer science.

ALL THE BEST >>>>>>>>>>.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?