Unregistered

Which is the best book among ML Khanna, RD Sharma and TMH for the preparation of IIT Mathematics as per my requirement?

among das gupta, ml khanna, rd shama and tmh which boo is the best book for iit mathematics preparation? and my requirement from the book - should include conceptual explanation as well as wide range of problems.

adi_netgenie Array

Re: Which is the best book among ML Khanna, RD Sharma and TMH for the preparation of IIT Mathematics as per my requirement?

I am an Engineer and I have appeared for IIT myself.I can tell you the advantages of the various books that you mentioned
    IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR MATHEMATICS FOR IIT JEE
    1.M L KHANNA (good for practice,plenty of solved examples and practice exercises are given in this book)1.
    2.TMH ( TATA MCGRAW HILL book is very good for building concept )
    3.ARIHANT (good book for clearing doubts and concepts but it is tougher than TMH)
    you can practice from das gupta /rd sharma
    but the 1st three books that i mentioned are very very important for you if you really want to crack IIT JEE
    start with TMH,then think about the rest of the books.because at first you need to build conceptions on various topics like vectors,calculus,co-ordinates,etc.and TMH is very helpful for that purpose

Unregistered

Re: Which is the best book among ML Khanna, RD Sharma and TMH for the preparation of IIT Mathematics as per my requirement?

i am planning to buy m l khanna for maths. is this a wise option?

Unregistered

sir i m having 2 books of ml khanna objective and subjective is it necesaary to solve both?

Unregistered

I HAVE ALREADY SOLVED IT BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO MADE A TYPE OF CONFIDENCE BY SOLVING IT PLZ HELP ME PREFER MORE BETTER BOOKS AS I AM VERY EXCITING ABOUT IIT

Unregistered

please suggest me a book for maths iit except RD sharma.....?

Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST ME A BOOK FOR IIT MATHS EXCEPT RD SHARMA

Unregistered

I just not understanding which book I should refer to build up my confidence........? So,please suggest me for the good book........

Unregistered

R D SHARMA for concepts and theory
    M L KHANNA for practice after theory
    we should thank for both authors they are helping indian students

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?