Unregistered

Which is best among IAS and M.Tech for an average student who is scoring between 75-80 % throughout the career ?

i am confused whether to go for m.tech or prepare for IAS. i have strong desire to become an IAS officer and can prepare for it for 3 4 years. but at the same time IAS is the toughest exam & so the chances of failure are more. i will be completing my graduation in 2012. so what should i do pursue m.tech or prepare for IAS. (i am a average student scoring in between 75-80% through out) ?

Prince_Abby Array

Re: Which is best among IAS and M.Tech for an average student who is scoring between 75-80 % throughout the career ?

If you have a Strong Interest then Go for It. IAS is One Of the TOP Post in India. It has Not Much relation with the Marks in college or School. Minimum is 60%. You must be strong is general awareness, India's Latest Affairs, General knowledge. It is the major Section. rest is as usual.
    Work hard.
    If you going for M-Tech you can still try for IAS. Get a Part time Knowledge from interenet for IAS and Try Next Year. M-Tech Also has Its Great Demand.

All The Best

King Array

Re: Which is best among IAS and M.Tech for an average student who is scoring between 75-80 % throughout the career ?

Hello Dear,
    Frankly speaking it completely depends upon your Interest, Willpower and Confidence.If you are no more interested to follow the Technical stream as you have completed your B.TECH and have scored 75 to 80% throughout your career then you should change your track.You have to go with your goals and interest.You must ask yourself first.If you are very much interested to follow the stream and go further for Higher Studies and do some research work, then i would suggest you to go for M.TECH for which you have to apply for GATE exams.There is a very bright scope in this field.If you manage to get a very good score then there are many PSU companies which will show interest to call you up for an interview round.If you get selected then you can go for the job as it is a PSU company there are many higher scopes provided by the company to employees like you.You can do your M.TECH later as the PSU companies are also in high demands for millions of students just not only for the money but also for the Scope and Growth which it provides to its each and every employee.So every graduate or a Bachelors degree holder wants a PSU job which is quite difficult to get due to increasing population and competition.The PSU company will provide you an option to go for higher studies after a specific period of work.You can either do M.TECH or go for MBA.In both the cases the company will help you and will provide you better scope which you must take the benefit of.

As you have a very good score and that too you are very consistent in maintaining a good percentage throughout your career, so there are a lot of options for you.But as you have your age limit so you must prepare very seriously for M.TECH now.You should not sit idle.That will be a demerit for you.You must go with M.TECh and prepare for GATE as you have studied in your Technical Stream till now.

But if you prepare for IAS exams then it can't be said that you will crack it in your first attempt.You have sufficient age limit as for now.And the syllabus for the exam of IAS has no such match with that of M.TECH.Both are completely different.So to prepare for IAS exams you have to give proper time.And if you don't crack it in your first attempt then your moral will go down and at that time you will be more confused because you won't be having a job.
    For IAS there are only 3 attempts for you if you are a general candidate.So you have to decide wisely.

I would personally suggest you that you should prepare for the M.TECH entrance exam as you have good consistent percentage throughout your career.It is going to HELP you a lot in your M.TECH.Try to get admission in a very good reputed premier institute like IITs, NITs, BITS, etc.Here you will get through a good campus placement program and will get a good job in a good company with a good salary.After your M.TECH you will get a very good Job with a high salary.After that you can continue your job in a good PSU or other government company and find out some time on a regular basis and start preparing for IAS exams.Because at that time you would be standing on your own legs.You won't have to depend on anyone else.You would be having a good job and a good salary.You must have got settled in your life.After that only you start you IAS exam preparations.It will help you a lot.

Mark my Words.

So its upon you.You have to decide.
    I hope this will help you.
    Good Luck
    Best Wishes.

iGenius Array

hii buddy

for the IAS eaxm among 4 lakes students apper in this exam in every year.and only 4hundred students slect for IAS .
    there is so much competion in this exam here u said that being u are a average student you should complete M.tec.
    with upto 70% u will defnetly get a good job in any field.

good luck.............................................. ....

kullayappa Array

please remember this point , 75-80% in not an average percentage .
    it morethan average .
    so, you will have many chances to get an ias job quickly .

all you need to do is ,

~~ prepare well in all the subjects
    ~~ prepare well all the model papres
    ~~ prepare well all the previous question papers

actually , you mentioned that , you are having much intrest in this ias job .
    so, even in the first attempt nly , you can get job .

remember , hardwork has no substitute

there is no need to wait for 3 or 4 years
    have a strong etermination towards the goal , defenitely you will get job in the first attempt

bipin Array

First I will tell you that though IAS Exam is toughest exam in India , you can crack it within 1 year of preparation. You can take example of 2010 year topper Dr. Shah Faesal who clear UPSC in first attempt only.
    There are so many aspirants who start their preparation in graduation and clear exam in first attempt. So I will suggest you to go for preparation of UPSC.

For IAS , you need to appear for the Civil Service Exam conducted by the UPSC every year.

The minimum Eligibility conditions for appearing in the Civil Service Exam is as follows:

Educational Qualifications:

- A graduate in any field from a recognized university. Final Students may also apply.

Age Limit:

- You must have attained minimum 21 years of age as on 1st August of th year of the exam and Upper age limit is 30 years (Relaxations for SC/ST, OBC).

You can join coaching center for better preparation and to build your confidence.

COACHING CENTER FOR IAS EXAM

- Target Tutorials : Phone- 7881107

- The Pathshala : Phone- 5764530

- The Study : Phone- 6413496

- The Wise Study Circle : Phone- 7028614

- AMITY

- NARAYANA

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

ias is very top competitive examination in india ,as 4 lakes student appear the exam & 400 students are selected

if you sure that you can crack the ias examination then try for it else do m.tech &make your career in technology

as you have good percentage yo will get good jobs in mncs .ias is mainly manage the administration system which is not

easy.so much hard work is needed for success ,if you have that much wiillinness,quality,stamina then you can try for ias

else do m.tech

best of luck..........

rr7 Array

First I will tell you that though IAS Exam is toughest exam in India , you can crack it within 1 year of preparation. You can take example of 2010 year topper Dr. Shah Faesal who clear UPSC in first attempt only.
    There are so many aspirants who start their preparation in graduation and clear exam in first attempt. So I will suggest you to go for preparation of UPSC.

For IAS , you need to appear for the Civil Service Exam conducted by the UPSC every year.

The minimum Eligibility conditions for appearing in the Civil Service Exam is as follows:

- A graduate in any field from a recognized university. Final Students may also apply.

Age Limit:

- You must have attained minimum 21 years of age as on 1st August of th year of the exam and Upper age limit is 30 years (Relaxations for SC/ST, OBC).

You can join coaching center for better preparation and to build your confidence.

- AMITY

- NARAYANA

sameer007 Array

Dear friend,
    It depends upon your choice and level f interest in two different fields.
    As we all know IAS is the highest administrative job in our country and to qualify it is a also a tough task.
    Many engineering students prefer this stream after their b.tech.
    But M.tech has now become a way to get job in Public sector units ,like ONGC, BHEL, NTPC, etc with a hefty package and job security, so it cant be ignored against any field after graduation.
    After pursuing M.Tech from IITs or NITs you will have a very good career in MNCs too.
    Best of luck and better to go by your choice....

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

You have mentioned that you're a graduate whose course will be completed by 2012, you have also mentioned that you're interested in IAS. So now your confusion is based on whether to go for IAS or M.Tech. Lets see what are the options that are open for you.

--> First thing you have admitted that IAS is a tough exam to clear and so are the chances of failure is also more, hence you must make sure that you should use all you attempts so that you clear IAS.
    --> You have even mentioned that you'll spend 3-4 year of time for preparation, which is good as you want to become an IAS officer.
    --> But spending completely 4 year of time on just one goal is good but it might be a big disadvantage if you fail in your dream.
    --> Hence you must have a backup which in my view would be to go for M.Tech as the duration of M.Tech is 2 years you'll be having more 2 years of time to prepare for IAS.
    --> Being an average student and scoring in the range of 75-80 is really good and even if you fail in your goal of becoming IAS officer you can start a career with the M.Tech you have studied and getting a job based on your academic profile.

My view would be to go for M.Tech as you can apply for IAS at the age of 30 as well so use this time to prepare for IAS and complete your M.Tech as well in the process.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    as you told that your career average is 75-80% then it doesn't matter alot for giving any entrance exam , its all depends on you , wheather you want to go for india's most reputed entrance exam i.e IAS or going for M.TECh ,

see both options are good and both have good future , as the M.TECH graduates have a high demand in the companies , most of the companies prefer M.tech graduates first then B.tech graduates as M.tech is a master degree course in engineering ....

so, all the best , choose any option but first think about your decision.....

all the best................

param pita Array

Dear,you can crack it within 1 year of preparation. You can take example of 2010 year topper Dr. Shah Faesal who clear UPSC in first attempt only.

Age Limit:

- AMITY

http://www.indiastudycenter.com

- NARAYANA

http://www.narayanadelhi.com

ashwak-jo Array

GENERALLY , both are good

but , the important point here is , as your aim is to become an IAS officer so , it is better to prepeare for this only

here i am not telling that m.tech is bad . m.tech is also very good cure to pursue
    actually , there are many jobs in public and in private secotr for m.tech candidates

but , because of your aim , i am specially mentioning that to go through your aim not for m.tech

see , IAS officer entrance exam is no difficult .

no need to go for all the 4 attempts if you belong to oc category

if you prepare well , then even , in first attempt only you will survive
    it all depends upon your knowledge , hardwaork , dedication, etc. .

Unregistered

i have not studied well in my b.e. with civil engg. but scored 65% in my degree.i have also qualified gate exam by 1 mark.i'm confused.what to do m.tech or ias?i want to become an ias.but my father wants me to do m.tech then ias.plzzzzzzzzz help what to do?

bsahoo.94 Array

In my opinion if you choose for M.tech you could also have a second option for IAS. But if you choose IAS then chances of failure are more so it would be better for not taking any risk...rather you should choose m.tech and in the meanwhile you can prepare for IAS also...

so best of luck..

sumit pandey Array

keep in mind that 75-80% in not an average percentage .
    it more than average .
    so, you will have many chances to get an ias job quickly .
    all you need to do is ,
    ~~ prepare well in all the subjects
    ~~ prepare well all the model papres
    ~~ prepare well all the previous question papers

actually , you mentioned that , you are having much intrest in this ias job .
    so, even in the first attempt nly , you can get job .
    remember , hardwork has no substitute
    there is no need to wait for 3 or 4 years
    have a strong etermination towards the goal , defenitely you will get job in the first attempt

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am confused whether to go for m.tech or prepare for IAS. i have strong desire to become an IAS officer and can prepare for it for 3 4 years. but at the same time IAS is the toughest exam & so the chances of failure are more. i will be completing my graduation in 2012. so what should i do pursue m.tech or prepare for IAS. (i am a average student scoring in between 75-80% through out) ?
    HI!
    Both I.A.S and M.Tech are best.
    Friend you chose that in which you are interested...

For I.A.S you have to qualify the Civil Services Exam.
    Civil Services Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C one in a year.
    It is among the Most toughest exam in our country.

There are 3 stages of selection:-
    > Prelims Exam
    > Mains Exam
    > Interview

For M.Tech you have to qualify the G.A.T.E exam.
    G.A.T.E exam is conducted by II.T, Delhi.

Friend now you decide want to want...
    Both are not so easy..
    You have to work hard in both cases..

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

hi every one my aim is to become IAS and i am studying b.tec 3rd year now can i prepare from now please reply me

Unregistered

i completed graduation now and i joined mtech in SRM UNIVERSITY chennai........my aim is to become ias office....can i try for it after completion of mtech...........

Unregistered

i m doing Egineering in Information tehcnolgy..plz suggest me what will be bttr for me ether IAS or Mtech.....?

sgvm Array

If you have a strong will power that you can qualify IAS exam, then you must go ahead.
    Because, it is the one of the toughest exam in India and near about 1000 candidates get selected from 4-5 lakh candidates every year.
    If you want to do something different and serve your country with pride and honour, you must go with IAS.

However, you can also do M.Tech, if you think Qualifying IAS is hard enough.

A Utkarsh Array

According to your percentage of marks till now its clear that if you work hard then you can go in any field. IAS and M.TECH both are a suitable for you , it only depends upon your interest in that field.
    You can go for the IAS also but its better if you first go for the M.tech because after doing M.tech still you can give the exam of the IAS. and for clearing IAS exam you only need to have very good knowledge of current affairs and subject of your choice and you can choose the same sub as it was in your b.tech or m.tech.
    In this way you can prepare for the both of the exam simultaneously..............

Badshah Array

• If you are interested for IAS, then you should go for the Civil services examination.
    • But you must note that civil services examination is one of the difficult question paper.
    • The fact is that the possibility of failure in this examination is more than the success, and if you are unsucessful, it doesn't lead a secure future.
    • You should go for the M.tech and side by side also start your preparation for the Civil services examination for IAS.
    • M.tech is master degree, it provides lot of opportunities.

anurag_1992 Array

hi dear,
    IAS and M.Tech both are very lucrative careers. IAS is one of the top most ranks in Indian Services.
    You get prestige and all the luxury which is borne by the Govt.
    While M.tech is a master degree course opening a lot of opportunities for you.
    IAS being a very tough exam is difficult to crack.
    So in my opinion it is better for you to pursue a promising career in M.tech and side by side prepare for civil services.

All the best

hells beast

BRO, i have da same prblm lyk ur having..i completed my graduation on 2012 on arts stream nw i'm dng doeacc level 'o'..nxt i'll do level 'A'..i'm 22 nw..i'll complete 'A' at da age of 25..thn i'll hav jst 5 yrs to go for ias..bt still thr is an ''IF''..if i fail in ias?? I hav a damn dark future...i hav da ability to study for atleast 9to10 hrs..bt still...if i fail? JST LYK U I WANA DO IAS AT ONE SIDE BT ON THE OTHR SIDE THR IS G.A.T.E AND M.TECH..WHCH CAN BRING ALOT OF MONEY..BT I WANA DO SUMTHNG..DNT WANA WASTE MY LYF LYK A SHIT...bt da truth is we hav to go 4 m.tech..jst nt 2 hav sum future prblms

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis