Unregistered

Benifits of having NCC 'C' certificate for NDA?

My name is jaswanth.I am studying degree first year.I am an NCC 'C' certificate holder(B grade).I want to join in NDA.What benifits do i have with my certificate

Unregistered

Re: Benifits of having NCC \'C\' certificate for NDA?

am i eligible for officer post in Indian Army if i have completed B.Com with aggregate of 55.4% and have also completed NCC - \'C\' certificate with grade - \'C\' ?
    my mail ID is snkt.15490@gmail.com and cont. no. is 9326666706.
    please reply me.

Unregistered

What r the benefits of having n.c.c. C certificate with a or b grade in n.d.a.

Unregistered

i am Pitamber Verma ncc \'c\'certificate holder in B grade i read in bsc 3ed year .i want join army or in SSB please tell me what i can do at this time jai hind

Unregistered

i have passed my 12th class this year and i have completed my ncc with c certificat and i want to go in army from nda .so is it coompulsory for me to give nda entrance writtenexam .please tell me my ans. on my e mail id harjotsingh607@gmail.com

Unregistered

How Ncc c certificate is usefull for girls?

Unregistered

hai this is srikanth i have completed my ncc with A,B and C certificates now iam studying diploma in mechanical engineering final year, now iam interested to attain SSB exam and NDA for my good career .so please guide me the precautions and steps for my most valuable life ....................please iam waiting for it

Unregistered

my name is mahendra pal how use ncc c certificet

Unregistered

My DOB is 30/12/1985.Also having C,Merit Certificate.I was very interested to join the Defence but there was nobody to guide me at that time also no body supported me.I have done my MCA.After my MCA, with the help of my friend i applied for Indian Army but was not succeeded in that.Later which all advertisement i saw regarding defence, i couldn\'t apply because of age limit.Finally now doing Software Job which am not at all interested in.My dreams became just dreams.I know there is no chance now.But if there is, please let me know(8884337622).

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?