Unregistered

Basic eligibility for SLET exam Tamil Nadu?

Respected Sir/Madam,I have Completed MCA. what is the basic eligibility for appearing in SLET exam,tamilnadu? could you please send me the information regarding it to my mail id. My mail id is kavitha0972@gmail.com

Rama Devi Array

Re: Basic eligibility for SLET exam Tamil Nadu?

Hai

SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test
    SLET (Tamil Nadu) exam details:-

-> Bharathiar University conducts the SLET for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and colleges in Tamil Nadu

Eligibility Criteria for SLET exam:-

1)Only those completed/pursing UGC specified PG degree are eligible

2)Candidate should get at least 55% marks in Master's degree or equivalent examination are eligible
    For SCs/STs/PHs/Blind candidates eligibility percentage is 50%

3)Who have appeared /would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

4)There is a relaxation 5% for Ph.D degree holders who completed Master level completed by September 19,1991

SLET exam conducts the following papers:-
    1)Paper I:

This is 100 marks paper

Topics are:-

a)Reasoning ability
    b)Comprehension
    c)Divergent thinking based questions

Paper II:-

This is 100 marks paper

In this questions are short answer questions based on subject selected by candidate

Paper III:-

This is 200 marks question paper

questions are descriptive type which are based on syllabus selected by candidate.

Unregistered

criteria for government engineering colleges and government aided collges

Unregistered

what\'s the criteria for working in government engineering colleges and aided engineering colleges

panex Array

Hello friend,

Bharathiar University holds State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Eligibility:
    (i) If you have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii)If you have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)

You have to appear in the subject of their Post graduation only. However, those candidates, whose Post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Test:

Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II
    carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III
    carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Subjects:

Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil

Best of luck!

Hansa Sachdeva Array

HELLO..
    SLET stands for State Level Eligibility test..
    It is based on the state level..
    The one clearing the SLET will get the job of a lecturer in universities and colleges in a particular state..

Like here, by clearing the SLET in Tamil Nadu, you will get a job of a lecturer in the universities or colleges in Tamil Nadu..

For this exam, you nee dot have completed post graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university..
    For the SC/ST/PHs / Blind candidates, minimum 50% marks in post graduation is required..
    Final year students can also apply for the exam..
    There is 5% relaxation for the PHd degree holders also..

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

what is the difference between SET AND SLET

Unregistered

when is the last date for applying slet

Unregistered

is the distance education is eligible for slet

Unregistered

Respe cted sir,I am completed m.phil in periyar .but i am completed msc in vinayaka mission distance education .i am interestedapply slet and net iam eligible or not pls sendmail at gulspavi @yahoo.com.

Unregistered

when is the last date appty slet exam 2013

sagar_007 Array

Hi..................

Bharathiar University holds State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Eligibility:

>Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. An aggregate of 55% is essential.

>Candidates should have studied any of the above mentioned subjects in their Masters.

>SC and ST candidates should have secured 50 % marks in their Masters.

>Candidates in their final year of Post Graduation can also apply.

Scheme of the Test:

Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Below is the summary of the each papers.

Paper 1: 50 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 100 marks

Paper 2: 50 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 100 marks

Paper 3: 75 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 150 marks

Subjects:

Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil
    Fees :

>Cost of the SLET 2013 exam fee for general category: Rs.1000/-

>Cost of the SLET 2013 exam fee for backward category: Rs.750/-

>Cost of the SLET 2013 exam fee for the SC/ST and the physically handicapped candidates : Rs.250/-

Date of Bharathiar University SET 2013 Exam – October 07, 2013

archna21 Array

SLET exam conduct by Bharathiar University for the recruitment of Lecturers in the Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility Criteria for SLET :-

Candidates should have Post Graduate degree from a recognized University.
    Those who are pursuing Post Graduate degree are eligible to appear in SLET.
    Candidate should score minimum 55% marks should be there in Post Graduation.
    For reserve category candidate percentage is 50%.
    Candiadate have to choose their post graduation subject only.

SLET Exam held in three parts --

Paper - I which carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking.

Paper - II which carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions.

Paper - III which carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates.

amansin Array

Eligibility of SLET exam in Tamil Nadu----

(i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)
    (iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

Test Centers of SLET 2012---

Centre Code

Name of the Centre
    01 Chennai
    02 Coimbatore
    03 Madurai
    04 Tiruchirapalli
    05 Salem
    06 Tirunelveli
    07 Chidambaram
    08 Karaikudi
    09 Vellore
    10 Puducherry

Categories of FEE---

Category VC PC ST SC OBC GEN
    Fee Required (Rs.) 250 250 250 250 750 1000

Subjects---
    • Life Sciences
    • Chemical Sciences
    • Commerce
    • Computer Science & Application
    • Economics
    • Education
    • Electronics
    • English
    • Geography
    • Earth
    • Atmospheric
    • Ocean and Planetary Sciences
    • Hindi
    • History
    • Home Science
    • Journalism & Mass Communication
    • Law
    • Library & Information Sciences
    • Management
    • Mathematical Sciences
    • Music
    • Philosophy
    • Physical Education
    • Physical Sciences
    • Political Science
    • Psychology
    • Public Administration
    • Social Work
    • Sociology
    • Tamil

Tamilnadu SET Exam 2013 Syllabus---

Theses are the subjects of Tamil Nadu Syllabus--

james786 Array

Hi,,

You should Apply this course So you need the Follow it

>> Now you are choose the Very good course

>> Now you need the best Exam you can apply the best think

>> And the most of you This Exam can do it and you age limit is 22 to 32

>> Ans you have to collect paper in a online

That's it

ALL THE VERY BEST

mahesh_12 Array

State Level Eligibility Test - SLET

Education Qualification:

You have Completed a UGC Specified PG Degree with 55% Marks

ST/SC/PH/Blind Candidate - 50% Marks

Exam Pattern:

Paper I - Total 100 marks, is primarily designed to test

Paper II - Total 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates

Paper III - Total 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

SUBJECT:
    SUBJECT CODE
    SUBJECT NAME
    Chemical Sciences
    Commerce
    Computer Science & Application
    Economics
    Education
    Electronics
    English
    Geography
    Hindi
    History
    Home Science
    Journalism & Mass Communication
    Law
    Library & Information Science
    Life Sciences
    Management
    Mathematical Science
    Music
    Philosophy
    Physical Education
    Physical Sciences
    Political Sciences
    Psycology
    Public Administration
    Social Work
    Sociology
    Tamil

Required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper - I, Paper - II & Paper -III as given below

Category
    Minimum Marks to be Obtained
    Paper - I
    Paper - II
    Paper - III
    General
    40 (40%)
    40 (40%)
    75 (50%)
    OBC
    35 (35%)
    35 (35%)
    68 (45%)
    SC/ST/PC/VC
    35 (35%)
    35 (35%)
    60(40%)

balu123 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respected Sir/Madam,I have Completed MCA. what is the basic eligibility for appearing in SLET exam,tamilnadu? could you please send me the information regarding it to my mail id. My mail id is kavitha0972@gmail.com
    Dear Friend,
    SLET or State Level Eligibility Test is conducted by Bharathiar University for the recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility :
    • Candidates who have completed or pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.
    • Candidates who have secured at least 55% in Master's degree or Equivalent examination are eligible.
    • Candidates who have appeared or would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply.
    • Ph.D degree holder whose master's level examination was completed by september 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET.

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only.
    However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject.

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates.

Scheme of the Test:

Paper I: Total marks 100,is primarily designed test the reasoning ability , comprehension and divergent thinking.

Paper II: Total marks 100, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 Objective questions.

Paper III : Total marks 200, consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates.

Best of Luck

GEORGE JOSEPH V Array

Talking Re: Basic eligibility for SLET exam Tamil Nadu?

dear friend,
    State Level Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu
    Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)

Eligibility:

(i) Only those candidates who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

(ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible (50% for candidates belonging to SCs/STs/PH/Blind categories)
    (iii) Candidates who have appeared (or) would be appearing at the qualifying examination may also apply

(iv) Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was com*pleted by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET
    Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Scheme of the Test:

Paper - I carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking

Paper - II carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Subjects:

Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science & Application, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Hindi, History, Home Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Sciences, Management, Mathematical Sciences, M sic, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work, Sociology, Tamil

hope this answer will help you a lot....
    regards
    george

Dharm27 Array

Dear Aspirant,

SLET stands for the State Level Eligibility Test. this exam is conducted by University Grant Commission (UGC) twice time in a year.....

A Candidate who have completed their Master's Degree OR Post Graduation Degree in any stream in UGC Recognized Universities then he/she can apply for this exam.......

This Exam consists Three paper : Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III. Paper-I and Paper-II both are consist 100 marks of each. There will be 50 Question asked consist 2 marks for each Que......

The paper Three consist 200 marks...

Basic Eligibility:-

1. A candidate must have completed their PG from UGC Recognized Universities...

2. A candidate who have completed their Master's also ca apply for the same...

3. A candidate must have secure at least 55% in their Academic Career....

4. No any Age Limit for applying this exam......

Hope This Help :->

All the best

With Regards......
    Dharm

k.uma Array

Red face Re: Basic eligibility for SLET exam Tamil Nadu?

HI DUDE,

Eligibility

1.U should be citizen of India.

2. Post graduation degree in any stream.

3. At least 55 percent marks in master degree.

4. The requirement for SC/ST is 50 percent.

5. Final yr students are also eligible to appear for SLET.

6. But they will have to submit their master degree within 2 yrs of passing SLET.

7. Ur NET subject should be relevant to master degree course.

8. U have unlimited number of attempts.

Age Limit:-

1. The maximum age limit is 28 yrs if applying for Junior Research Fellowship.

2. There is upto 3 yrs relaxation for OBC.

3. SC/ST get 5 yrs relaxation.

4. There is no upper age limit if candidate is applying for College Lectureship.

The syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates

Subjects:-

1.Life Sciences,
    2.Chemical Sciences,
    3.Commerce,
    4.Computer Science & Application,
    5.Economics,
    6.Education,
    7.Electronics,
    8.English,
    9.Geography,
    10.Earth,
    11.Atmospheric,
    12.Ocean and Planetary Sciences,
    13.Hindi, History,
    14.Home Science,
    15.Journalism & Mass Communication,
    16.Law,
    17.Library & Information Sciences,
    18.Management,
    19.Mathematical Sciences,
    20.M sic,
    21.Philosophy,
    22.Physical Education,
    23.Physical Sciences,
    24.Political Science,
    25.Psychology,
    26.Public Administration,
    27.Social Work,
    28.Sociology,
    29.Tamil.

Tamil Nadu SET Dates:-

1.Last date for submission - August 31, 2013.

2.Date of Tamil Nadu SET - October 07, 2013.

Fee:-

1.General - Rs 1000/-.

2.OBC - Rs 750/-.

3.SC/ST - Rs 250/-.

Exam Centers:-

• Chennai
    • Madurai
    • Coimbatore
    • Tiruchirappally
    • Tirunelveli
    • Chidambaram
    • Salem
    • Karaikkudi
    • Vellore
    • Puducherry

HAVE A NICE DAY

vkg11920 Array

SLET:state level eligibility testthis test is conducted by braithair university tamil nadu .this is condected for the recruitment of lectureres in universty and goverment colleges after clearing the exam you are eligibile for appoinment of lecture in colleges the exam is on 7 october 2013The eligibility is:mater degree or post graduation from any recognized university the age sholud be above 18 yrearSlet exam has three paperspaper Iconsists of question based on logic reasonoinggeneral awarnessenglish quantitative aptitudepaper II this exam has short anwer questionsbased on the subjects which yyou has selectedPaper I IIthis exam has subjective long answer type questions

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    The SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test.

The exam is held by the Bharathiar University for the recruitment of the candidates for the Lecturers post in different colleges in Tamil Nadu.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

>>The candidates should have completed a Post graduation course are eligible.

>>Should have scored minimum 55% marks in the PG.

>>The marks is relaxed by 5% for the SC/ST/PH/Ph.D holder.

>>The candidates who will be appearing or have appeared are also eligible.

EXAM PATTERN:-

There will be 3 papers.

Paper I- Reasoning, comprehension,etc.

Paper II- Subject related short question only.

Paper III- Descriptive only related to subject.

hareramsingh Array

Eligibility for SLET :

The candidates who have completed or are pursuing a PG degree are eligible to appear in SLET.

The candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace) in Master's Degree (or) equivalent examination are eligible

A relaxation of 5% is provided to SCs/STs/PH candidates.

Ph.D. degree holder whose Master's level examination was completed by Sept. 19,1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SLET

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Post graduation only.

However, candidates whose Post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject

all the best

Akashbhai Array

Hi friend,
    SLET:state level eligibility testthis test is conducted by braithair university tamil nadu .this is condected for the recruitment of lectureres in universty and goverment colleges after clearing the exam you are eligibile for appoinment of lecture in colleges the exam is on 7 october 2013The eligibility is:mater degree or post graduation from any recognized university the age sholud be above 18 yrearSlet exam has three paperspaper Iconsists of question based on logic reasonoinggeneral awarnessenglish quantitative aptitudepaper II this exam has short anwer questionsbased on the subjects which yyou has selectedPaper I IIthis exam has subjective long answer type questions

All the best....!!!!

Jambukiya Array

Hi friend,

>> Detail in SLET exam

>> Educational Eligibility for State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)
    - Candidates have completed in pursuing a UGC specified PG Degree.
    - Candidates have secured at least 55% marks in Master's Degree.

>> Pattern of Exam
    - Paper - I = This paper consist of reasoning ability and comprehension.
    - Paper - II = This paper consist of Short question and subject selected by candidates. This paper containing 50 objective type questions.
    - Paper - III = This paper consist of descriptive questions and subject selected by candidates.

>> Marks
    - Paper - I = 100 Marks.
    - Paper - II = 100 Marks.
    - Paper - III = 200Marks.

Best of luck

lekha207@sasi.ac.in Array

hi friend,

bharathiar university holds state level eligibility test for recruitment of lecturers in universities and colleges in tamilnadu.

eligibility:

-only those who have completed/pursuing a ugc specified pg degree

-candidates who have atleast 55% of marks

so simple

are you eligible for it

so give an attempt

cheers honey

AnujR Array

SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test in Tamil Nadu, The exams are conducted each year to recruit Lecturers for various colleges in Tamilnadu. This is a highly competitive exam and is being conducted each year by Bharathiar University.

Eligibility for SET Examination:

Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. An aggregate of 55% is essential.

Candidates should have studied any of the above mentioned subjects in their Masters.
    SC and ST candidates should have secured 50 % marks in their Masters.
    Candidates in their final year of Post Graduation can also apply.
    No upper age limit for appearing in the exam.

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only. However, those candidates, whose Postgraduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject
    Exemptions from appearing in the NET examination are allowed for certain categories of candidates

Syllabus of SLET exam:

Paper - III carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates.

Thanks..

maruthidevi Array

SLET exam conduct by Bharathiar University for the recruitment of Lecturers in the Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility Criteria for SLET :-

Candidates should have Post Graduate degree from a recognized University.
    Those who are pursuing Post Graduate degree are eligible to appear in SLET.
    Candidate should score minimum 55% marks should be there in Post Graduation.
    For reserve category candidate percentage is 50%.
    Candiadate have to choose their post graduation subject only.

SLET Exam held in three parts --

Paper - I which carrying a total of 100 marks, is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and divergent thinking.

Paper - II which carrying a total of 100 marks, consists of short questions on the subject selected by the candidates. These two papers each consist of a Test booklet containing 50 objective type questions.

Paper - III which carries a total of 200 Marks, and consists of only descriptive questions from the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?