Unregistered

B.Ed from IGNOU without having teaching experience?

dear sir, i want to do BED course from ignou but i have no experience of teaching .can i get the admition for a distance learning bed?&what is the procesur for it?

Unregistered

Re: B.Ed from IGNOU without having teaching experience?

please let me know the course details of B.ED from IGNOU, like course duration, course fees details, and eligibility of this course

Unregistered

Can we do the B.ed course without having teaching experience. If yes kindly suggest from where we can do and what is admission criteria . I want to do this by corrospondence mode.

Unregistered

i have no teaching experiance in recognized school so how can i apply for b.ed in ignou plz reply ans fast plz sir ,

Unregistered

i want to do b.ed from ignou for the next course whichever is likely to start what is the last date for filling up the form and i don\'t want to miss this chance plz help me with the dates as it is not clear in the information given

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

You need to have experience as a teacher to complete B.Ed and if you have passed graduation then you may easily get the admission in B.Ed and may be a good teacher

Eligibility for B.Ed from IGNOU

A bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university and full time teaching experience at least of 2 years as a primary/graduate/post graduate teachers in Primary/Higher secondary recognized by the central or state government.

Total duration of course - 2 years full time

Maximum duration - 4 years

Total fee for course - 17,400 INR

There is no limit or bar in age for minimum or maximum

You can not get admission in B.Ed in IGNOU if you do not have an experience of teaching so you should immediately join any school and have experience then you will get the admission in IGNOU for this course.

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?