Unregistered

Availability of form, schedule of test, date of test and test centres for admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University?

DEAR M/S,ASSLAM-O-ALLAIKUM.,My brother is appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.Thanks and regards,Md. Ashfaq Ansari#9717773606e-mail, zuansari@gmail.com

nikhil202k Array

Re: Availability of form, schedule of test, date of test and test centres for admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University?

aligarh.jpg

Availability of Form,schedule of Test ,date of test and Admission procedure of Aligarh Muslim University
    Aligarh Muslim University offers admission in B.A (Hons.) ,B.Sc(Hons.),B.Tech ,B.Arch and Diploma in Engineering and M.Sc.

The year of 2011-12 examination is already conducted but 2012-13 examination is declare in the month of February and you can analysis date of examination on the basis of previous Announcement.

Last date of submission of Application forms : Month of May-2012

Date of Entrance Examination : month of starting week in June -2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Procedure for filling Application form :

You can either fill online or Application form or download PDF version of soft copy of application forms and after filling form you can send to the official address of Aligarh Muslim University.

You can send application forms by hand or through Register Speed Post and it will be reach before 5 PM date date of submission of Application forms.

Admission in Bachelor degree course are following as :

1) B.Sc in Physics

2) B.Sc in Mathematics

3) B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

4) B.Tech in Computer Science

5) B.A (Hons.) in Hindi

6) B.A(Hons.) in Geography

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admission in Master of Science degree courses are following as :

1) M.Sc Microbiology

2) M.Tech in Production

3) M.Tech in Food Engineering

For more information or any query regarding examination than you can contact through Help Desk and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm calling facility available for you AND Contacted through this numbers : 98370-43335,92019401936.

For more information about Forms availability admission Procedure than please visit to the official of Admission department or control department of Aligarh Muslim University are following as :

http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/

Regards
    Nikhil

Unregistered

Re: Availability of form, schedule of test, date of test and test centres for admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University?

wt is the last date of submission form of BA

Unregistered

what is the last date of BSc. form to submit

Unregistered

whats new date of b.sc (hon) entrance examination a.m.u

strike1 Array

hi !

Last date of submission of Application forms : Month of May-2012

Date of Entrance Examination : month of starting week in June -2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Procedure for filling Application form :

You can either fill online or Application form or download PDF version of soft copy of application forms and after filling form you can send to the official address of Aligarh Muslim University.

You can send application forms by hand or through Register Speed Post and it will be reach before 5 PM date date of submission of Application forms.

All the best !

Shekhar Pandey Array

Dear friend,

The application form to get admission in the AMU, Aligarh already closed. The last date for the receipt of complete application form either offline or online was 10.03.2012

Fees: The application fees for all the Senior Secondary School Exam of AMU is Rs. 200/-

You can check the full details from the official website admission department http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/courses.html or for the date schedule of different examination copy the below link http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/mi...edule_fee.html to the address bar.

The Test schedule for the Science Streams are given below:

(a) Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science) : 50 Marks
    (b) Mathematics : 30 Marks
    (c) General Knowledge and Indo-Islamic Culture : 20 Marks
    There will be 100 objective questions in the written examination.

Test Schedule of Arts, Commerec and Social Sciences)

(a) Social Studies (Civics, Economics, History and Geography) : 60 Marks
    (b) Mathematics : 20 Marks
    There will be 100 objective question in the written exam.

All the best

m.khushhal Array

Dear Aspirant..

The application form of Entrance Exam to get admission in the AMU, for 11th Class for Aligarh Muslim University are already closed.

The last date for the receipt of application form was 10 March 2012.
    Fees: . The Fees for AMU is very Less because it is a central University.

The application fees for all the Senior Secondary School Exam
    of AMU is Rs. 200/-. You can check the full details from the official website

admission department-
    http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/courses.html

PATTERN of the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for AMU:-

The Test schedule for the Science Streams are given below:

(a) Mathematics : 30 Marks

(b) Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science) : 50 Marks

There will be 100 objective questions in the written examination.

Test Schedule of Arts, Commerec and Social Sciences)

(a)- Mathematics : 20 Marks

(b)- Social Studies (Civics, Economics, History and Geography) : 60 Marks

(c)- General Knowledge and Indo-Islamic Culture : 20 Marks

There will be 100 objective question in the written exam.

Unregistered

i nazia khan of class 12 th (2012-2013) from cbse board in allahabad (m.l. convent school karelabagh allahabad) i want to asked when b.tech (engineering) entrance exam will held and how i get form for b.tech and also how i can get all this information pls tell me

Unregistered

when will the b.com(hons) entrance exam...

Unregistered

i mohd farhan saleem i want to asked the entrance exam date of b.com(hons)..

Unregistered

i abdul asad i want to asked the entrance date of b.sc. (hons) maths

Unregistered

My sister is studying in class 12th and she want to take admission in engineering , so please give me the details of how to fill a form and what is the date

Unregistered

where can i get the last year 11th test question paper

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?