Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech admission in IITs if I have 53% in BE?

sir i got 53% in B.E.. m i eligible for IIT MTech admission ??..if i score good in gate..??
    I am very much tansed....

wtf Array

Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech admission in IITs if I have 53% in BE?

you should have a score of above 600 marks in GATE and a percentile of over 95 to make it to an IIT and choose your desired branch..
    the minimum percentage is 60% in your B.Tech.
    after that it all depends on how well you have performed in your GATE exam and also on your luck because you have to get your seat before a better ranked person takes it..
    all the best

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

vote_yes_no_stickers-p217981657974635768z8j38_400.jpg

The answer to your question is YES.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

gate.jpg

Gate Exam is being conducted by Combined Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIT's (Indian Institute of Technology).

The minimum required eligibility criteria for a candidate to appear for GATE Exam is

1. One should have completed Graduation in Engineering with any of the stream from a recognized university.
    2. The candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course are also eligible to take up this Examination.

From this academic year, pre final year candidates of Engineering courses are not eligible to appear for this Examination.

There is no age criteria to appear for this Exam. One can appear for this Exam at any age and appear any number of times.

The validity of GATE score card is 2 years in the sense if you have appeared for GATE Exam in 2 consecutive years, you can use the GATE score card whichever has the better score for getting admission for M.Tech course.

For complete information on GATE Exam, you can visit
    http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/

All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

anubhav rath Array

If you have got 53% in BE and if you want to take admission for M.Tech in IITs then it is only possible by securing a very good rank in GATE examination and if you comes under the reservation category the you will not face any difficulties in your admission

best of luck

subodh1014 Array

hi, for taking addmission in m.tech in IIT than you have to score good marks in GATE entrance . the overall cut of list for taking addmission in gate entrance in IIT is very high about 95 percentile, so you have to work hard to get into IIT ..... all the best..................

Unregistered

in B.tech(it) with 71% is possible to get m.tec admission in iit without gate exam marks

vengat Array

hai dear..

If u r eligible only u
    score good marks in gate for mtech..

The
    percentage in the be is not a criteria..

So don't lose your confident..because of low marks in be

get prepare for gate and
    crack the gate with good score..

All the best

learn Array

>>see my friend in order to take admission in iit's first you have to clear the gate exam.
    >>whether you are eligible for m.tech at IITs depends on whether you are eligibile for gate exam or not.
    >>gate exam is conducted by the IITs board for the admissions to m.tech courses at iit nits iisc and other premier institutes of india.

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE:
    • Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2)
    • those who are in the final year of such programmes.
    • Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent+those who are in the final year of such programmes.
    • Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
    • Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
    • Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
    • Pre-final year students are not eligible to write GATE 2012.

as there is no mention of percentage required hence you are eligible to sit for the gate exam.
    all the best!!!!!!!

Smart Niharika Array

oh yes,
    you can.....
    see, you should have cleared your graduation in engineering for this.
    with a very good score in GATE it would be simple for you to do M.TECH, just try to focus on your exam you must have 95 or above score.
    Best of luck friend.

Neha S Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir i got 53% in B.E.. m i eligible for IIT MTech admission ??..if i score good in gate..??
    Hello friend

You have not scored very high percentage in Your B.E. so you will suffer difficulties in your admission in IITs .The detailed eligibility criteris is as follows:

1 The candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.

2 They must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or Masters in Science.

3. They must have valid GATE score . IIt generally prefer GATE scores in Computer Science and Information Technology and rarely ,if the scores are exceptionally high,GATE in EE, EC or Maths are accepted.

So a minimum of 55% marks are required. So as you have less percentage ,you are not eligible for M.Tech in IIT.

Thanks

Neha S Array

in B.tech(it) with 71% is possible to get m.tec admission in iit without gate exam marks
    Hello friend

Though the candidates require to have atleast 55% marks in Bachelors in engineering or Masters in Science , but they need to have GATE SCORES with them. So it is mandatory to have GATE scores for applying to any of the campuses of IIT.

So if you dont have GATE scores,your 71% will not make you eligible to apply for IIT .

BUT the students who have their B.Tech degree from IIT ,dont require to have GATE scores.

So all those candidates who have done their Engineerinf from any of the IIT campuses need not to have GATE TEST scores for applying to any IIT Centre.But for all others,having GATE is mandatory .

So if you are not an IIT,you must have GATE scores.

Thanks

adi_netgenie Array

GATE=====>>>>>>>>>> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

Yes.......YOU ARE EVERY MUCH ELIGIBLE !!!! I will explain it all to you!!
    firstly let us have a look at the eligibility criteria of GARE exam

ELIGIBILITY FOR GATE EXAM

~Graduates in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such courses

~Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree courses in Engineering/Technology

~Graduates in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such courses

~Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such courses

*SO IT IS QUITE EVIDENT FROM THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THAT THE PERCENTAGE IN BE(BACHELOR IN ENGINEERING) I S NOT REQUIRED FOR M.TECH.SO THAT IS NOT A NECESSARY CRITERIA TO BE FULFILLED FOR ADMISSION IN M.TECH

**YOUR SCORE IN BE MAY BE ANYTHING BUT YOU NEED TO PASS ALL THE PAPERS WITH NO PENDING BACKLOGS.......THEN ONLY YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GATE EXAM

**YOU CAN APPEAR FOR GATE WITH YOUR 53% MARKS IN B.E. AND THUS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN THE IITs WITH YOUR MARKS.BUT YOU NEED TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN GATE OBIVOUSLY

HENCE THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT......CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES ,........PREPARE WELL YOU CAN CRACK THE EXAM!!!
    TAKE SOME MOCK TEST....PRACTICE PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS AND REVISE THOROUGHLY TO SCORE GOOD IN GATE!!!! YOU NEED TO BE TOP CLASS RANKER IN GATE TO GET CHANCE TO IIT FOR M.TECH!!!

PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS OF GATE: http://www.gateforum.com/gate_papers.php

~~~SOME REFERENCE BOOKS FOR YOU~~~

~~GATE books for Mathematics
    C. L. Liu, Elements of Discrete Mathematics, McGraw-Hill International Editions
    Discrete Mathematics by Tremblay & Manohar

~~GATE books for Electronics and Communication Engineering
    Higher Engineering Mathematics by Dr. B.S. Grewal
    Network Analysis by VanValkenburg

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

popeye Array

Yes you are eligible to apply GATE Exam because it require 50% in degree and you have scored 53%.
    Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) is the entrance exam for M.tech course. I am providing you detail eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for GATE exam

- You should be a Indian citizen.

- You should have done degree in any of engineering trade.

- You should have min 50% marks in degree.5% relaxation to SC/ST and 3% to OBC.

- For this exam there is no age limit.

- For this exam there is no limit to attend the exams.

- Final year graduates are also apply for exam.

For further details visit : http://www.gateiitm.in

ashwak Array

yes , you ar eliglible .

But , to get an admission in IIT , you should secure a Gate rank
    gate is must for an admission in IIT

So, it is better to write and secure a good rank in GATE EXAM

Generally , the gate exam will conduct in the month of february every year

The fee is 800rs/-

you can apply for this exam

-)) See , to get a GATE rank , you should be well prepared in all your CORE SUBJECTS

-)) you should be well prepared in all the previos question papers

-)) you should be well prepared in all model papers you have

** Some important subjects for the ECE stream candidates

~ Electronic devices and circuits
    ~ Electrical circuit analysis
    ~ Optical fibre communication
    ~ Digital signal porcessing
    ~ Digital communications
    ~ Pulse digital circuits

all the best . . .

Unregistered

dear friend you need a gate score for iit's and nit's but in some collages like iiit delhi you need 70 percent other than gate score to be eligible for admission but in iit's there is no such requirement and they directly offer admission based on gate score

chandu6444 Array

dear friend,

If you are interested to get admission in M.Tech in IIT's ,then you have to score card minimum 60% marks in your B.Tech.
    The admission in M.Tech in IT's are based on GATE score,and if you have scored more than 300 marks in your GATE entrance exams ,then you will get admission in IIT's.

All the best...............

Unregistered

sir ,I had completed bsc .(it) (3 year degree)and I'm want doing m tech kindly tell me what should I do next.

selvakumar Array

Why Not , Your definitely eligible to apply for M.tech course after completing B.E course .

M.tech Stands for Master of Technology . It is an Master degree in Technology Course . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many colleges in India Offers this M.tech course in India .

The Eligibility Criteria for M.tech course is differ from College to Colleges . To apply for M.tech course then you should satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria Required for M.tech Course :-
    ----------------------

~~ The Applicant should complete Graduation in ( Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Engineering ) from recognized university .

~~ You have to score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Your Engineering Course .

~~ You should qualified in Engineering Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks .

The Admission for M.tech based on pure Merit list . You should score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for M.tech course from recognized University . You need to crack the Entrance Examination ( ie :- All India Engineering Entrance Examination / Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Entrance Examination / Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test / Birla Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Examination )

To apply for this Entrance Examination then candidate should passed in Engineering course from recognized university . You should score Minimum 50% percentage of marsk graduation . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Best M.tech Colleges in India :-
    ------------------

-Manipal Institute of Technology
    -SRM Institute of Science and Technology
    -Vellore Institute of Technology
    -P.E.S Institute of Technology
    -M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
    -Jamia Milia Islamia
    -Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology
    -Institute Of technology, Nirma University
    -Malviya National Institute Of Technology

aalarif Array

sorry sir ,you are not eligible give gate.because the minimum criteria to give gate is to minimum of 60% in BE/B.Tech or 6.5/10 at the end of your BE/B.tech. for general category students
    and for St/SC it is 55% and 6/10.
    so sorry you are disqualified .

Unregistered

how many marks should get in gate exam to study mtech in iit colleges for BC-B Category students

Unregistered

am i eligible for m.tech admissions in iit if i have 92% in b.tech cse
    ?

alokpaul794@gmail.com Array

I think you are not eligible for it..Because for M.Tech admission in IITs required 60%...But I suggest you to consult it with any institute for this question...

SKY.BHALODI Array

Yes my friend if you get good marks in GATE then you will get the admission in IIT for doing M.Tech .
    The eligibility criteria for the GATE exam is below :

-> one should done their B.E. / B.Tech from any recognized university .
    -> A final year student also eligible for the GATE exam .

-> GATE score is valid for the 2 years .
    -> There are no age limit for giving the exam .

So if you want to get admission in IIT then without wasting the time start the preparation immediately .
    Because for IITs minimum 95 percentile is required .
    So start the preparation ,
    good luck

shivbaba Array

Eligibility Criteria Required for M.tech Course :- ---------------------- ~~ The Applicant should complete Graduation in ( Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Engineering ) from recognized university . ~~ You have to score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Your Engineering Course . ~~ You should qualified in Engineering Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . The Admission for M.tech based on pure Merit list . You should score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for M.tech course from recognized University . You need to crack the Entrance Examination ( ie :- All India Engineering Entrance Examination / Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Entrance Examination / Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test / Birla Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Examination )

shivbaba Array

Why Not , Your definitely eligible to apply for M.tech course after completing B.E course . M.tech Stands for Master of Technology . It is an Master degree in Technology Course . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many colleges in India Offers this M.tech course in India . The Eligibility Criteria for M.tech course is differ from College to Colleges . To apply for M.tech course then you should satisfy the eligibility Criteria , Eligibility Criteria Required for M.tech Course :- ---------------------- ~~ The Applicant should complete Graduation in ( Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Engineering ) from recognized university . ~~ You have to score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Your Engineering Course .

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friends...
    ..................M Tech stands for master degree of any engineering steam.You want to know the eligiblity criteria for apply in IIT.Generally IIT means Indian Institute Of Technology.They follow some eligiblity criteria for this entrance examination.This are:
    • Student must have a certificate from a recognized institution
    • Student must have minimum 60% aggregate in every educational field.
    • Student must be the citizen of INDIA.
    • Some relaxation has for the reserved candidate as per as govt rule,in both age & educational field.
    • The student gets scope to crack the entrance examination only 2 times for the general category student,there is no limit for the SC,ST candidate.
    • The age must be the student has in between 17-21 for the general category student.
    So,friend you have only 53% in BE ,as per the above rules you are not eligible for apply in the IIT entrance examination..But if you are belonging from the resreved category then there have a little bit chance to apply the IIT....
    BEST COLLEGE FOR THE IIT IN INDIA:
    • IIT MUMBAI
    • IIT KANPUR
    • IIT KHAGRAGPUR
    • IIT DELHI
    • IIT ROURKEE

Wishing you a very bright future..
    From regards RIYA19..
    THANKING YOU..

niceday Array

For admission into M-Tech courses in IIT s you should manage to pull off atleast 55% in your graduate course which means you are not eligible to get into IITs.
    However,for admission into other colleges your percentage will not be taken into account .You must only pass the GATE exam get into other M-Tech colleges.Some other good colleges for M-Tech are:

~Anna University
    ~BITS
    ~IT BHU
    ~SRM University
    ~CUSAT University
    ~Jamia Milia Islamia
    ~VIT

kalyani bacchav Array

If u r eligible only u score good marks in gate for mtech..

The percentage in the be is not a criteria..

So don't lose your confident..because of low marks in be

get prepare for gate and crack the gate with good score..

All the best

Annubhai Array

The answer to your question is YES.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Gate Exam is being conducted by Combined Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIT's (Indian Institute of Technology).

The minimum required eligibility criteria for a candidate to appear for GATE Exam is

1. One should have completed Graduation in Engineering with any of the stream from a recognized university.
    2. The candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course are also eligible to take up this Examination.

vishnu.pillai.r Array

Smile Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech admission in IITs if I have 53% in BE?

Most of the IITs have a cuttoff of 60 even 70 sometimes but thr are others like iisc which ask for a second class degree and bits , anna university ask for no such strict eligibility if u hav a good GATE score so chill.......to compensate for ur low BE score take admission into the second best and i am sure opportunities are ample after that...... u can go for a better job or maybe phD or a mba(e MBA) from some reputed university in or out of india or whatever u feel is good

But word of caution.....as ur BE score is low ur are nt going to have any recreation anymore......just work work work and work and one day u ll be wr u wanted to be

A 53% in BE wont put a fullstop in your life.....because anyway life has to go on

So stop sleeping around and get working.....Its a tough road to travel but not impossible....

indyarocks Array

gate_entrance_eam_2012.jpg

Hello friend its definately possible to make into IITs for doing the Mtech through the, GATE exam,

GATE is an exam through which you could make into IITs,IISc,NITs.

To get an seat in the IITs you need to have minimum of 96 percentile in the exam.

some of the best branches here are,

VLSI DESIGN AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS

BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING

SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Lots of demand is there for the MTECH..!!!!

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    yes ,you are eligible for GATE entrance exam.
    GATE(GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) exam is conducted by the 7 IIT's and IIS(indian institute of science) to take the candidates in M.TECH degree program in their college , many colleges in india apart from IIT's take admission to the candidates based on their GATE score.

the eligibility criteria for GATE exam is GIVEN as below:-

-the candidate must have graduation degree from any recognised university.
    -the candidate who are in final year of b.tech can also apply for this exam..

all the best........

Unregistered

sir, m i eligible for IITs or NITs . I have 59% in my btech???

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->> The minimum percentage required to take admission in IIT in any stream is 60% for general category candidates. but this is the criterion. it not ensure that if you have 60% marks then you will get chance to take admission in M.tech in IIT

>> General way to do M.Tech from IIT is to do good score in GATE examination. appear in GATE examination and do a very good rank in the examination. then you will get chance to do M.Tech from IIT.

>> Also there are some seat for self sponsored candidates. you may try for that. but for these seats you have to refer by any company or by any organization. then you will get chance to do M.Tech from IIT.

>> For more details visit the :--
    http://www.iitm.ac.in/

............GOOD LUCK...........

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,
    Sorry,to say that you are not eligible for IIT's M.tech admission beacause your marks is low.
    and minimum marks atleast 60% only .BE complate 60% minimum then get admission IIT's M.tech .you will consult any institute.
    GOOD LUCK

T.APARNAREDDY Array

Hai Friend..,

-->>. To get the Admission in the IIT for M.tech.,The Candidates must have minimum 60% marks in his/her Bachelor Engineering..,

>> The General Candidates must have minimum 60% marks..,else you have Score Good marks in GATE exam..,Then you will get easily M.Tech seat in IIT..,

>> And also you can get the M.Tech seat in IIT through the Management Seat..,

............GOOD LUCK..............

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    If you wants to get admission in IITs for M.Tech then you will have to Appear for GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING(GATE).
    As you passed your BE so you are eligible for GATE.
    If your GATE score is very good and All India Rank is good then you are eligible for admission in IITs.There is no problem.do not wary.
    Best of luck.

Unregistered

sir,i completed my b.tech(electrical engg.) wd 65% but i had secured 56.02% in 12th , m i eligible to take admision in IITS through gate score, if ds then how much %le required in gate exam

amitima Array

Hi,
    The basic requirement to get into IIT Mtech is a good GATE score. But unfortunately the cutoff for the same is 60 % in BE.
    Only for sc or st candidates its 55 %. So if you have a reservation quata and a good gate score, your situation may be considered.

randhirk.rk Array

Min eligibilty to get admission in IIT for Mtech programme is BE/Btech with min 60% marks
    Few IIT also ask for min 55% marks only

YES you are eligible for admission in IITS through a valid GATE score
    GATE 2013 exams are going to be held in jan and feb 2013
    Online forms of GATE 2013 can be filled from 1st sep to 30th sep 2012

So fill the forms for GATE and try to get a very good rank, so as to get admission in MTECH in IITS

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

gate stands for the graduate aptitude test in engineering

after completing your under graduation (ug) course ,your eligibility for the post graduation course (pg)

minimum eligibility for getting the admission in iit's is 60%

some their may also eligibility for 55% candidates

first go and prepare for the up coming gate exam

and get the good percentage in that exam

if you get the good percentage in the gate means you can the admission in the national institution of technology

so don't worry ,first complete the exam with good preparation and get the good marks

you can get the admission in the good university's and college's

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

I am a final year student & I have 55.4% marks until now........
    I belong to General category.....
    can I get admission in IITs if score good in GATE???????

Unregistered

sir my aggrigate is 52% in four year BE so am i eligible for m.tech in iit mumbai?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis