Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB course if I am 25 years old and passed 12th 8 years back?

hii am 25 year old and i have passed my 12th 8 yrs back and i would like to apply for llb corse. plz advice that am i eligible?

vikasjha39 Array

Re: Am I eligible for LLB course if I am 25 years old and passed 12th 8 years back?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hii am 25 year old and i have passed my 12th 8 yrs back and i would like to apply for llb corse. plz advice that am i eligible?
    HI!
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for L.L.B exam after passing 12th 8 year back..

Age limit for L.L.B exam is 18-21 year
    For ST/SC candidate 18-24 Year..

For L.L.B you have to score minim 50% marks in 12th class.. 5% relaxation of ST/SC candidate

GOOD LUCK!

Rahulnewyon Array

Re: Am I eligible for LLB course if I am 25 years old and passed 12th 8 years back?

hello dear friend
    sorry u r not eligible 4 L.L.B After passed ur 12th 8 yrs back..
    Because u have cross the age limit 2 do L.L.B. at that time.
    If u r belong 2 SC OR ST THEN U will get 5 yrs relaxation weather u r not belong so u can't do it.
    good luck dear

rajashekhar Array

you are note elligible to write LLB exam as you had passed +2 8 years back
    AGELIMIT FOR LLB IS 18-21 YEARS ONLY.STUDENTS BETWEEN THESE AGE ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE LLB EXAM
    if you are a student belong to sc/st there is an age relaxation of 5 years
    for handicapped there is age relaxation of 10 years
    so better tryfor other jobs
    all the best

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Eligibility CriteriaThe eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview.

adi_netgenie Array

NO.you Are not eligible at all!
    age limit(18-21 years)...for general candidates
    5years relaxation in age limit if you are SC/ST

in both the cases you are not eligible that is irrespective of your caste, you cannot sit for this exam!!!
    you can try for other jobs like call centres, clerical jobs,sales representative etc
    you can still qualify for them.. wish u goodluck!!!

p.k. Array

HELLO

friend .. sorry you are not eligible because LLB 5 year course requires student not above 21 years and age relaxation given to SC/ST up to 5 years ..

If you think that u comes in between above age criteria then u can apply ..

subham21 Array

Dear friend,

age limit for llb is 18-21 years
    for sc/st age limt-18-24 years

as your age is 25 years .i am really sorry to say that you can not qualify for llb course .

So try for any other field in which u have interest.
    Best of luck.........

bipin Array

LLB stands for Bachelor in Law and the duration of this Course is 3 Years and it is Undergraduate degree course.

You can choose law course after 12th integrated course of 5 yrs.Many universities provide this course.
    But you can not appear for CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam as this exam require maximum age limit 20 years.

But you can apply various private colleges directly or by giving their CET. There is no age limit for this course in private colleges.

Some Of Law Colleges:

- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
    - Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
    - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
    - Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
    - Chanakya National Law University, Patna
    - National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi

Manojkothiyal Array

Yes, you eligible For LLB course, there is no minimum age eligibility criteria for LLB course

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview.

Some of Best Places to pursue LLB Course are as follows:-

-National Law Institute University, Bhopal
    -Symbiosis Law School, Pune
    -Law College, pune
    -Government Law College, Mumbai
    -Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
    -NLSIU, Bangalore
    -NUJS, Kolkata
    -National Law University, Delhi
    -NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
    -Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, Delhi
    -KIIT Law School
    -Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
    -Army Institute of Law, Mohali
    -Deptt. Of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
    -Amity Law School, Delhi
    -Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
    -University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore

mswamy

hii am 22year 40 days old and i have passed my 12th 5 yrs backcast{sc} and i would like to apply for llb corse. plz advice that am i eligible?[/QUOTE]

hii am 22year 40 days old and i have passed my 12th 5 yrs backcast{sc} and i would like to apply for llb corse. plz advice that am i eligible?[/QUOTE]

Prince_Abby Array

Sorry Friend,
    You are Not eligible as you have passed 12th 8 years back which does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of LLB.
    Better Go for Something Else Like IAS or May Be Higher Studies.

All the Best

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No your not eligible to apply for LLB course . To apply for LLB course need to complete bachelor degree then only your eligible to apply for LLB course .

LLB course is actually an professional course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . In LLB course there are lot of Specialization are Available like, Civil Law , Criminal Law , Patent Law , Labour Law Etc.. You may choose any one of the specialization in which you have interested .

To apply for this Course you have to qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline ( ie :- B.com / BBA / BCA / BA ) with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks .

( OR )

You should complete Master degree in any discipline from recognized university .

You should crack the ( CLAT / LSAT / NLSIU ) with good percentage of marks . Because Entrance Examination score is mandatory to get admission for LLB course in reputed university . There are lot of University and Institution may accept This Entrance Examination score card . So, I suggest if your really interested in LLB course then should apply for any one of the entrance examination crack with good percentage of marks . If your qualified in entrance examination with good percentage of marks , I am sure that you may get admission for LLB course in reputed university .

The Admission for LLB course is based on Entrance Examination score and Interview which is conducted by the institution . So, If your qualified in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for LLB course in reputed university .

CALT stand for Common Law Admission Test . It is an Entry level Examination for LLB curse . To apply for this Examination you should qualified in 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Graduation .

So, I suggest to apply for CLAT and Bachelor degree then only you may get admission for LLB course .

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    sorry to say that, you are not eligible for LLB as you have crossed the minimum age limit i.e max 20 years,
    You can do some other courses like actuarial science, underwiter and which somewhat relate to this field..

Dont be demotivated, work hard for some other field, there are many options available in the market.
    All the best...

Unregistered

hii i passed my 12th xm 5 year ago and i want to admission in ba in any college ,is it possible?

Unregistered

I am 23 years old i had diploma in engineering is i am eligible for llb in maharashara
    send me if any on bluffrohit@gmail.com or www.fb.com/bluffrohit
    ........thanks

Unregistered

I am 2 with 59% and B.sc course completed but i have failed some subject please give me good answer

aalarif Array

CLAT Exam is conducted for both Graduation and Post Graduation course.
    Graduation COURSE is known as LLB while Post Graduation is known as LLM Course.
    Eligibility for each course is different.
    Eligibility For LLB
    You should pass your 12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% in case of reserve category.
    Your age should not be more than 20 years for General and OBC candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST/PH
    Eligibility For LLM
    You should have an LLB or BL degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in case of OBC/SC/ST/PH.
    There is no age limit for LLM course

aalarif Array

Sir,the eligibility For LLB is that
    the candidate should have passed your 12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% in case of reserve category.
    and Your age limit should not be more than 20 years for General and OBC candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST/PH
    if you satisfy the criterias,you are eligible to apply.

Unregistered

i have passed b.tech .what have i eligiblty for llb?

chandu22 Array

sorry to say this, you are not eligible for LLB course.
    Basically to have admitted to this course you should have the age limit of 18-21 for an general candidate.
    For SC/St you should have the age limit of 12-24.
    If your age limit exceeds this time period you are not eligible for apply this course.
    If are interested just to have a degree you can try to join the course but you will not be permitted to do practice.

manojrocker Array

hey friend you may be eligible for llb course after graduation or post graduation which require age above 20 years and duration of the course will be 3years along with that 45% marks are minimum required .You are not eligible for BA+LLB course as maximum age limit is 21 years. All the best.

Unregistered

i m 23 yrs old and after my 12th i have done nothing bt i m belonging from schedule caste so plz tell me am i eligible for llb and what is the procedure to sit in entrance exam.......

spider man Array

sorry you are not eligible for law

Eligibility for LAW :
    Educational :
    1. Minimum qualification to go for a course in law (LLB) is 10+2. Course duration is of 5 years.
    2. P.G. Programmes in law (LLM) are of 2 years duration & eligibility is LLB degree.
    3. Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC.
    4. Age of candidate should not be more than 22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability.

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends .......

I am sorry to tell you You are not eligible fot this test

Because Of Age problem

And For this course maximum age is 21 yrs.

Even you belongs to SC/St category also maximum Age is 24 yrs

So ,you can't eligible for this test

Thank you

AnujR Array

Hi..

You cannot apply for LLB course

There are 2 options for legal courses- 3 years LLB course forgraduates and 5 year For LLB course you must have done your graduation withminimum 40% marks and for SC/ST 35%. as on the basis of marks scored at thegraduation examinations.

Law degree qualifies a student to become lawyer or work in alegal department.Bachlore of law degree instruction metarial includes seminars,Tutorial work in al legal department.

You should be a graduate like B.A or B.Com or B.S.C.

Thanks..

james786 Array

hi,,

You can apply the job

So you should just following instruction are use ful in you

age limit(18-21 years)...for general candidates

5years relaxation in age limit if you are SC/ST

in both the cases you are not eligible that is irrespective of your caste, you cannot sit for this exam!!!

you can try for other jobs like call centres, clerical jobs,sales representative etc

you can still qualify for them.. wish u goodluck!!!

that's it

ALL THE BEST

james786 Array

hi,,

You should firstly give the better exam are it

So you should many file use full

AGELIMIT FOR LLB IS 18-21 YEARS ONLY.STUDENTS BETWEEN THESE AGE ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE LLB EXAM

so better tryfor other job

that's it

ALL THE BEST

s m samy Array

Sorry, You are not allowed for LLB Course if you are 36 years old.

LLB -- Bachelor of Laws.

There are two types of LLB courses for undergraduates,

3 years and
    5 years .

Both degrees are recognized by the Bar Council.

The 3 year course of LLB consist of 6 semesters and 5 year course consist of 9 semesters.

Eligibility Criteria :-

You must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized college.

Your percentage must be min of 40% in your Graduation.

For SC/ST the percentage relaxation is 35%.

Age Limitations :

Previously, there was no Upper Age Limit for LLB course.

But, Recently Bar Council Of India i.e BCI has announced a Statement regarding the Age Limitations for LLB Course.

BCI released a Statement that, the Upcoming Applications for LLB course must follow Age Limits.

The Age Limits are, the Applicant must be below 20 years Age Limit for the five-year LLB course and a 24 years Age Limit for the three-year LLB course.

This System has started its implementation from this year(2012).

So, as per this you are not allowed for LLB Course at your 25.

And also one needs to be an GRADUATE to get into the LLB course.

All the Best !

rajpurohitt Array

Friend,

Yes!! you are Definitely Eligible for LLB Degree Course.

LLB is an Graduation Degree in field of Law & Judicial Department. LLB degree is very Popular.
    The Best Career Options for LLB degree is Advocacy.

I Give you complete Details of LLB Course ==>

LLB is an under Graduation degree Course of 3 Years. This Degree is Completely Related to Indian Law.
    LLB Course Deals with Indian Penal Code(IPC).

For Admission in LLB degree you must completed your Graduation Degree in Any Discipline from Recognized University.
    You Must Score 40% in your Graduation Degree.
    5% Marks Relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
    There is no Age Limit for LLB Graduation Degree.

LLB Course Details::-

Seminar
    Moot Court
    Practical training
    Research on Case

Best LAW Schools of India ==>

National Law Institute University, Bhopal.

West Bengal National University, Calcutta.

National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.

NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.

National Law University, Orissa.

National Law School of India University, Bangalore.

Good Luck.........

cenarocks Array

Hi,

If you want to take admission for L.L.B course after 12th then you have to appear for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam.

Eligibility for CLAT:

You should be 12th pass in any discipline.

You should have min.50% marks and 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC students.

Your age should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates, 22 years in case of SC/ST

Pattern of the exam:

Exam will have MCQ type questions, questions are asked from following areas:

General Knowledge/Current Affairs

Mathematics

Logical Reasoning

Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness

For more information visit: http://www.clat.ac.in

ckanth Array

Hi Friend,

Sorry you are not Eligible for LLB with 25 years
    Age limit is 18-21 years Upper age limits are SC/ST 3 years

Thank you.,

White + Array

you are not eligible for L.L.B exam after passing 12th 8 year back..

Age limit for L.L.B exam is 18-21 year
    For ST/SC candidate 18-24 Year..

For L.L.B you have to score minim 50% marks in 12th class.. 5% relaxation of ST/SC candidate

ravibxr Array

Dear friends........
    AGE LIMIT FOR LLB IS 18-21 YEARS ONLY.STUDENTS BETWEEN THESE AGE ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE LLB EXAM
    so better try for other jobs

thanks.........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?