Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering and having weak eyesight?

hello sir....i m doing diploma in mechanical engineering(after passing 10th) from punjab.this is my last year of diploma...after completing diploma i want to join indian navy or indian air force.sir please suggest me i want to do it in such a way that i get full credit of doing diploma.i want to joindefence force please suggest...and one more thing..my height is very good it is 6 feet 2 inches but my eyesight is weak-2 both.....but fortunately free from colour blindness...checked and it is ok....please suggest am i eligible to be a part of it(after completing diploma)...plz tell the whole procedure....

ashwak Array

Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering and having weak eyesight?

Actually , Eye sight is very important to enter DEFENCE Services

** EYE SIGHT : -

Eye sight must be 6/6 or 6/36 FOR DISTANT VISION

Spectacles corrected vision limit is 6/9

Myopia limit for Airfoce is -0.75 including Astigmatism

Colr Blind limit is CP-3 Level

~~ If you satisfy this criteria , then you can apply for the following exam and posts to join DEFENCE SERVICES

After completion of your Diploma ,

** YOU CAN apply for the post of GROUP'X'(TECHNCIAL) in AIRFORCE
    your age shouldnot be morethan 22 years for this post

** you can apply for the NDA EXAM to join DEFECE SERVCIES

This exam will conduct by UPSC twice in every year

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM

To apply for the exam ,

~ your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years
    ~ you must be an Unamrried Male candiate
    ~ you must be a citizen of india

The Selection process is ,

~ Written exam
    ~ SSB Interview
    ~ Medical test

all the best . .

DANISH Array

Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering and having weak eyesight?

The visual standard for joining Navy and Air-force is given below-

VISUAL STANDARDS.jpg

If you satisfy the above mentioned visual needs ,then you can surely join the air-force and navy.

To do so ,you will have to give the NDA exam for which the eligibility is given below-
    >>>16-1/2 to 19 years of age

>>>Indian citizen

>>>unmarried

>>>male

>>>12th passed or 12th appearing candidate or diploma(after 10th) or any equivalent qualification

The NDA exam pattern is given below-

NDA PAPER PATTERN-2.jpg

You can refer the following books to prepare for the NDA exam-

NDA EXAM PRACTICE SET.jpeg

NDA SLOVED PAPERS.jpeg
    NDA TEST SERIES.jpeg
    NDA WORKBOOK.jpg

GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

can i apply for indian airforce or navy after completing diploma in mechanical with 22 yr of age?

Unregistered

Sir,gd noon..
    I am Prasant.....nd my date of birth is
    09-05-1991..so,my question is \'can i eligible\'??..to IAF....\'y\'trade? My date of birth are eligible to IAF??reply me
    Plz reply me..sir, as soon as possible..

Unregistered

sir i am jagdish i have completed my diploma in mechanical after 10th class. i want to join indian army .....how can i join?what i have to do to join indian army is there any exam ....

Unregistered

few month back i have ask an inquiry about indian navy and put my mobile no for help bt people are calling me and asking for help. tell me what to do? my id is rakesh_pande2002@yahoo.com

Unregistered

sir , i am sandip from surat, can i joint in railway job after diploma in mechanical by 75%

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?