Unregistered

Am I eligible for IITJEE next year if re appearing for 12th board exams this year?

i gave my 10th class in year 2009,,and 12th in year 2011....but have given both the attempts of jee i.e, in 2011 and 12..but i'm again sitting for my 12th boards but from different board..so am i eligible to give IIT-JEE in year 2013..

aalarif Array

Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE next year if re appearing for 12th board exams this year?

sorry sir,you are not eligible for giving IIT-JEE exam,because you have already given you maximum number of attempts of IIT-JEE.
    the rules of IIT-JEE,says that a candidate can give IIT-JEE exam for maximum 2 times in his life for admission in undergraduate degree course.

sgvm Array

Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE next year if re appearing for 12th board exams this year?

No, you are not eligible to appear in IIT-JEE exam in 2013.

Because, according to eligibility criteria of IIT-JEE, a candidate can sit only times consecutive i.e. if he/she misses the second chance just after giving exam in first year.
    Then, he/she would not be able to give IIT-JEE exam in the future.

So, you are not eligible for IIT-JEE exam.

choco28 Array

dear friend,

no ,
    absoluetely not
    you are not eligible for IIT exam as you have lost your both the chances
    as you also know IIT allows only two attempts in any case
    it doesn't matter whether you were not able to crack in both the attempts

if you will do your 12th again also it will not help you

so i would like to advice not to waste your one precious year
    and when it will not give you any result
    there are many othere exams for which you may apply for
    like AIEEE and your own State level rxam

AIEEE stands for All India Institute Of Technology

eligibility for the exam is

one needs to be 12th passed with minimum of 55% in pcm from a recognised university
    your age should satisfy the age limits given below
    that is between 17 to 25 years
    you must be a citizen of India

maximum attempts for AIEEE are
    3 times in consecutive years

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    No.Because following are the eligible condition for the IIT-JEE examination,
    • You must complete 12th with 60% marks
    • You must have the Maths,Physics,Chemistry with 60% marks in your 12th academics
    • Your age should be 17-24 years
    • You are allowed to only 2 times for the examination.
    So you are not eligible for the IIT Examination.You are already appear for the the examination two times.So your chance is over.You can try for the Other entrance exams like AIEEE and other state level exams.

ALL THE BEST

Nathan Array

Cool Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE next year if re appearing for 12th board exams this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i gave my 10th class in year 2009,,and 12th in year 2011....but have given both the attempts of jee i.e, in 2011 and 12..but i'm again sitting for my 12th boards but from different board..so am i eligible to give IIT-JEE in year 2013..

Sorry your not eligible for IIT-JEE Examination because you gave maximum number of attempts that is the reason your not eligible for the IIT-Jee Examination.

IIT-JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for every year.

Eligibility Criteria For IIT-JEE:-

>>You should be complete the 10th and 12th with science stream from recognized School
    >>For General,OBC,DS categories candidate secure at least 60% percentage of mark in 12th standard
    >>For SC/ST and physically Handicapped categories candidate secure at leasr 55% percentage of mark in 12th standard.
    >>You should be take physic,chemistry and mathematics
    >>maximum number of attempts for IIT-JEE is 2 times

So your not eligible for this examination but you can try the other engineering Entrance Exams like

>>AIEEE
    >>BITSAT
    >>WEBJEE
    >>CEE
    >>GATE
    ETc.........

popeye Array

not elegible1.jpeg

No you are not eligible to apply IIT-JEE Exam after consuming your both attempts. According to me you should first see the eligibility criteria to get more clear.

IIT-JEE Eligiblity Criteria

- You should have passed your 12th examination with minimum 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

- Your age must be in between 17 years to 25 years at the time of applying exam.

- You can apply IIT Exam only 2 times and in consecutive year.

So according to eligibility you are not eligible to apply IIT Exam after finishing your 2 attempts. But don't get upset you can other ways also to go for engineering.

You can have following ways to join Engineering Colleges :

1. AIEEE
    2. State Level Engineering Entrance Exams

You can apply State Level Entrance Exams as normally there is not any limits on attempts and age. As you have not mentioned your state it is difficult to state accurate eligibility.

State Level Entrance Exams also have same syllabus and same structure as taht of IIT Exam. Only State Level Engineering Entrance Exams are less difficult than IIT. So you no need to do lot of preparations as you have already done preparation for IIT Exam.

adi_netgenie Array

NO !!!!
    there is simply no way out of this !!!!

Well...lets have a look at the IIT JEE eligibility norms

Eligibility for IIT JEE

>>PCM i.e. physics Chemistry Maths combination is must in your 12th

>>60% minimum marks is required in PCM .5% marks relaxation is allowed for SC/St candidates

>>candidates who will be appearing for HS are eligible to apply

>>Candidates can appear for 2 times in IIT JEE consecutively

ELIGIBILITY of IIT JEE from official Website : http://jee.iitm.ac.in/eligibility.php

POINTS TO MARK >>>>>

*SO YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY THAT THERE IS NO EXCEPTION FOR THIS CRITERIA

*YOU CAN SIT FOR IIT JEE FOR 2 TIMES ONLY AT MAXIMUM....... THAT ALSO IN CONSECUTIVE YEARS IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR CASTE

*YOU HAVE CHANGED THE BOARD....THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT OR ANYTHING THAT WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

*THE MAIN THING IS THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY APPEARED FOR IIT JEE FOR 2 TIMES...SO YOUR CHANCES ARE GONE MY FRIEND !!

If you take my suggestion, I will suggest you to sit for other engineering entrance examinations
    there are plenty of engineering entrance examinations that are held all over the country in various states...
    you can take part in them and get a good rank to get admission to eminent engineering colleges

Some Renowned engineering entrance exams are as follows :

• All Indian Engineering Joint Entrance examination (AIEEE)
    • Birla Institute of Technology and Science Examination (BITSAT)
    • Delhi Combined Entrance Examination CEE
    • National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
    • Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET)
    • Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)
    • Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Respected,
    I appeared 2012 Pune Board(73%) and MHT-CET(PCM 70 Marks).Am i eligible for ISEET 2013 Main? What is the % percentage required for droppers of 2012 to eligible IIT JEE ? Students Who will appear 2013 ISEET required to come in top 20% but what is the percentage criteria required to eligible IIT JEE for droppers ?Am i eligible IIT JEE 2013?
    If i eligible for ISEET then how the board will treat my board 2012 score percentage and 2013 CBSE board percentage to determine top 20% percentile?
    And how the admission process work for getting admission of droppers?
    Pls reply I am confused and i have not more time.

SKY.BHALODI Array

No My friend , you will not eligible for the IIT-JEE exam because you completed both your attempts .
    So if you once again give the 12th exam then also you are not eligible so i suggest you to not go for 12th once again and spoil your 2 years .
    Because it is useless , it is better for you to quit the thought to give the IIT-JEE exam and go for the graduation .
    good luck

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS ,
    no,you are not eligible for IIT-JEE exam because you already waste 2 times and IIT attempts only two times .must be passed 12th with 60% and age limit 17 to 25 years only .i will give you better option for your future you wana give AIEEE exam and only 3 times give AIEEE exam .
    eligibily for AIEEE EXAM:
    1.12th passed with (PCM)
    2.55%only
    3.age limit 17 to 25years
    4.only give 3 times attempts
    you get good colg for AIEEE exam through.
    GOOD LUCK

Unregistered

Sir,
    I gave HSC 2 Exam in this year in 2012 also MHT _CET .But not gave not appeared for IIT-JEE .Am i eligible for ISEET 2013 Main and advanced?
    What is eligibility criteria for to give ISEET 2013 for droppers?pls help me otherwise i will lose whole year.

Unregistered

Sir i got 59 % this year in 12 and reappearing in 12 th then i m eligible for iit or not after reappearing..Sir m next time m iit m apni new marksheet laga sakta hoonkya sir reply fast

learn Array

dear friend,

sorry to say
    but its just impossible to appear for IIT exam
    after 2 attempts

IIT allows only 2 attempts in nay case
    it doesn't matter whether you are doing your 12th again so you will be eligible for the next year exam

eligibility for IIT

• one should have passed his/her 12th from recognised board
    • he/she must have pcm as compulsory sujetcs
    • minimum marks scored should be 60% in pcm
    No of attempts
    maximum 2 attempts in consecutive years

age criteria
    • age should not be below 17 years
    • and should be above 25 years
    so you have lost your all the chances for IIT
    as by the way
    from next year IIT is not going to be conducted
    in its place a new exam ISEET exam will be conducted

ISEEt stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test
    it wll replace both IIT and AIEEE exam

it will be conducted by CBSE twice a year

and students will be allowed four attempts in consecutive years
    hence you will be not able to appear for AIEEE exam also which allows 3 attempts in consecutive years

so you are not eligible for this exam also
    so it better for you not
    to repeat class 12th
    and waste your one precious year

rather than you can take admission in any state level college
    top state level colleges are also good
    they also offers good placements

soundtrack5 Array

You are not eligible for IIT-JEE as you have applied twice. IIT-JEE only allows two attempts per student. You cannot sit for IIT-JEE even if you repeat 12th class from any board. The principle controller of examination maintains a student database which gives number of attempts already a student had. You cannot cheat them as you will get caught by checking the database. You can appear in AIEEE as it has really good colleges in the form of NITs which are also reputed engineering institutes.

arpita_31 Array

Hello,
    The Jee attempts can be given twice in consecutive years by one candidate after 12th and not again if he gives 12th again..
    So you can not go for it, But need not to worry, there are other competitive exams too and if you give best in those and then choose your dream field and be among the toppers in that you will be equal to the candidates of IITJEE, you will get good job on the basis of your knowledge and learning..

All the best
    arpita_31

manojrocker Array

Surely you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam if you appear for 12th for second time
    Eligibility for IIT :
    1. You must have minimum 17 years of age.
    2. Minimum percent of marks required in 10+2 is 60%.
    3. You can appear for the exam only for 2 times in a consecutive years.
    all the best

balu123 Array

Dear friend,
    I'm Very sorry to inform you that you will not be eligible for writing IIT-JEE again.
    You have already taken 2 consecutive attempts, so you will not be given another chance.
    no-no-no.jpg
    Instead of writing this exam again, Move Forward with your studies in Engineering.
    By writing GATE, you can enter IITs to pursue M.Tech.
    You can also enter IITs for pursuing your P.hD.

All the best

KENGTHA Array

No, you are not eligible to appear in
    IIT-JEE
    exam in 2013.

Because, according to eligibility criteria of IIT-JEE, a candidate can sit only times consecutive i.e. if he/she misses the second chance just after giving exam in first year.
    Then, he/she would not be able to give IIT-JEE exam in the future.

So, you are not eligible for IIT-JEE exam.

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

sorry to say this

you are not eligible for IITJEE exams this year beacause

-> the maximum number of attemts for any student is 2 times only

as u have already reached the limit
    u cannot appaer for the IITJEE exams.

ALL THE BEST

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

you are not eligible to appear for the IITJEE exam

As the
    -> no of attempts are two for any student

as u have reached ur limit you cannot attend the IITJEE exams

ALL the Best

rajpurohitt Array

hi friend,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE exam.

IIT -JEE = Indian Institute Of Technogy - Joint Entrance Exam

Eligibility Criteria -

You must complete your 12th class in PCM from a recognized board.
    your age must above 17 years.

IIT-JEE now is ISEET.

ISEET have two levels -

Advance
    Mains

you are eligible for Mains only when you clear Advance level & your name in top 20% students of 12th board.
    if you complete both then you are eligible for Mains level.

Syllabus-

Physics
    Chemistry
    Maths
    ( subjects level is little higher than of NCERT )

prepare well & Crack the IIT-JEE.

Bets of luck............

Unregistered

sir, i have passed 12th this year with 60.4% marks from up board & now i get addmission in polytechnic(computer science) 2nd year in lateral entry. sir can i appear in IIT-JEE after polytechnic? i want to know eligibility for IIT after polytechnic.

Unregistered

i have appeared for my 12th exam afresh this year and got only 51% in pcm while i have attempted iit jee only once i`am giving the class improvement exam held in october so as to increase my pcm % then can i appear for iitjee 2013 and use my improvement exam marksheet
    please reply

Unregistered

sir i complited my 10th class in 2010 and i complited my 11th in 2011 and i have failed in my 12th and i have atended jee 2012 now can i write my jee in 2013 . After clearing my suaject in 2013 ( my inter will be 3 years compatmental )

spider man Array

Dear you are surely eligible for IIT-JEE exam if reappearing for 12th

Eligibility for IIT-JEE :

1. You must have minimum 17 years of age.
    2. Minimum percent of marks required in 10+2 is 60%.
    3. Candidate can appear for the exam only for 2 times in a consecutive years.
    4. Candidate must have completed 12th with PCM as compulsory subjects.

all the best

amitima Array

Sorry buddy,

the rule of IITJEE wont allow you to sit forIITJEE exam once again. It says that a candidate can sit for the exam only twice.

Once in the year he/she appears for the 12th exam. And the year subsequent to that.

Besides these you have no other chance to sit for the IITJEE exam.

RIYA19 Array

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE next year if re appearing for 12th board exams this year?

Hi Friends....
    .....Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the appearing in IIT-JEE exam.IIT -JEE stands for Indian Institute Of Technogy - Joint Entrance Exam.IIT allows only 2 attempts in nay case.

Eligibility Criteria for IIT :

You must have minimum 17 years of age.
    Minimum percent of marks required in 10+2 is 60%.
    You can appear for the exam only for 2 times in a consecutive years.

...........But according to me you should not waste your previous year.I will suggest you to sit for other engineering entrance examinations there are plenty of engineering entrance examinations that are held all over the country in various states...you can take part in them and get a good rank to get admission to eminent engineering colleges

Some entrance examination:
    • Delhi Combined Entrance Examination CEE
    • National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
    • Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)
    • Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam

Hope this information will helps you in future.For further information please post here.

THANKING YOU..
    BEST WISHES
    FROM REGARDS RIYA19

Unregistered

hello,
    i am bhavesh shrimali ,my id is bhaveshshrimali1@gmail.com
    i want to ask :
    In this new pattern of iseet can i drop and again give the exam in 2014 or in this new format there is no space for droppers and dropping a year is not allowed

plz reply anyone who know about it, it is about my life.....
    plz-plz

sandeepsaini.saini522 Array

HI,
    Eligibility Criteria for IIT :
    You must have minimum 17 years of age.
    Minimum percent of marks required in 10+2 is 60%.
    You can appear for the exam only for 2 times in a consecutive years.

FOR MORE;-
    http://: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/eligibility.php

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    From next year onword AIEEE & IITJEE is combined as ISEET Exam.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR ISEET 2013
    A candidate must pass 12th exam from recognizing board with subjects PCM.
    Candidate must get at least 50%(45% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates).
    Age limit is 17-25 year.
    A candidate at most attend twice for ISEET Exam.
    If you fullfil all the above criteria then you are eligible for ISEET Exam next year.
    Though All India Rank you are eligible to admission in B.Tech.
    Best of luck.

megh@ Array

No Friend,
    I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE examination next year.

IIT-JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination. It is one of the toughest entrance exam conducted for engineering.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

>>AGE: The age of the candidates must be more than 17 years.

>>EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:The candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with 60% marks aggregate in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
    The physics, chemistry and mathematics should be compulsory in 10+2.
    >>MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS: The candidates are given maximum 2 consecutive attempts.

In your case you have already appeared for two consecutive exams so you are not eligible any more.
    You can check http://www.iitm.ac.in.

But you can opt for other engineering entrance exam other than IIT-JEE:

>AIEEE;
    >WBJEE;
    >BITSAT;
    etc.

Badshah Array

Hi guest, IIT JEE refers to Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology every year. After the completion senior secondary exam in Pcm , you have the maximum 2 attempts in consecutive years for the whole life. Since you had already appeared two times in IIT JEE and unfortunately you can't able to clear the exam, now by any means you will not be eligible for the exam. So no use of reappearing class 12th again. Thanx

aroy8091 Array

dear friend

yes you are eligible for the iitjee if you reappear for the 12th board examination.

Minimum educational qualification for iitjee:-
    • you must completed your 12th std with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board
    • final year students can also apply
    • age must be between 16-25 years
    • candidates must have pcm in 12th std as compulsory subjects
    • candidates can give iitjee examination in consecutive two years only.

all the best....................

With best regards from aroy8091......................

shars Array

sorry, you are not eligible for iit-jee exam.eventhough you completed your 12th in 2011.

because you have made your both attempts in consecutive years so you are now not eligible for the upcoming bank iit-jee exam.

eligibility criteria for iitjee exam:

@must have to be completed 10+2 from a recognised board exam.

@citizen of india.

@must not be born before october 1st 1987.

so dont waste time by writing again 12 exams.

Unregistered

am i eligible for aieee exam because i am pass out 12 in 2011

Unregistered

kalpna
    am i eligible for IIT jee 2014 if i pass my 10th with 92% in 2010 and i will give my 12th exam in 2014?

ss28626 Array

Eligibility Criteria For IIT-JEE:-

-->You should be complete the 10th and 12th with science stream from recognized School
    -->For General,OBC,DS categories candidate secure at least 60% percentage of mark in 12th standard
    -->For SC/ST and physically Handicapped categories candidate secure at leasr 55% percentage of mark in 12th standard.
    -->You should be take physic,chemistry and mathematics
    -->maximum number of attempts for IIT-JEE is 2 times

vikasjha39 Array

HI!
    After passing 12th you are eligible for I.I.T-J.E.E exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR I.I.T-J.E.E. EXAM:-

> Pass 12th with physics, maths and chemistry with minimum 60% marks from recognized university or board.
    For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require in 12th class.
    > Age must be above 17 year.

> There are only two attempts in I.I.T-J.E.E exam.
    You have last attempts if you pass in 2012.

GOOD LUCK!

Unregistered

sir i pased 12th in 2012 and i have 64%is i able to give iitjee2013

Unregistered

can 1st year students write iseet?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?