Unregistered

Am I eligible for IITJEE if I have 60.2% in 12th but less then 60% in PCM?

Hello sir! i am 12 passed student,i have query over IIT Eligibilty, sir i have scored 75% in 10'th std over maths-75 & science-83. Now i m having coaching of IIT In ''BANSAL CLASSES PVT LTD'' in Kota.I hope i will crack IIT. But sir my 12'th%-60.2% aggregate. And in PCM i have less than 60%. sir am i eligible To appearfor IIT, i m feeling bit Frustrated to appear for betterment exam as it will disturb for my competitive exam. i have no idea what to do. sir plz show me the right path. thank u sir

srb.bhatnagar Array

Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE if I have 60.2% in 12th but less then 60% in PCM?

hey ...
    sorry to say but for jee you schould also have 6o percent marks in pcm.don't take too much stress just focuss on your studies and give again betterment exam you will suerly get 60 percent pluss and be positive....best of luck for your future

Ruchi Array

Yes you are eligible but a syou have got less than 60%n marks in pcm u r not eligible.

Hasham Array

u may better go for AIEEE exam. visit aieee.nic.in and find whether u r eligible or not,,,,

u r eligible to write the exam of entrance of reputed deemed universities. try them too. dont give up.

all the best

irasharma Array

Hello,
    To appear in IIT-JEE, candidate should have qualify high school examination with min. 60%, with PCM as subjects.
    There is relaxation for reserved category (upto 55% in high school exam).
    So concluding the above criteria you are eligible to appear in IIT-JEE even if you have scored less then 60% in PCM.
    Ok, best of luck.

malik.sumit93 Array
    D-68/3 , ishwar Colony , Arjun park , Najafgarh , New Delhi-43

Sorry Sir, you are not eligible for the IITJEE exam....due to you have get minimum of 60% in PCM subjects.....So, better for you that you can apply for the AIEEE exam because you are eligible for it......So, BEST OF LUCK..............

happy to help u Array

sorry you are not eligible for IIT-JEE exam you should have minimum 60% marks in PCM in class 12th but if you are from any reserved category then you should have 55% marks in class 12th. do not frustrate life is a challenge for every one practice is a key of success.

PRITAM RAY Array

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IITJEE-Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate iN PCM. Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the PCM..
    so sorry to say that you are not eligible if you belong to GE,OBC AND DS catagories but iif you belong to SC,S AND PD catagories,you are absolutely eligible.
    no need to worry if you are not eligible there are lots of entrances you can appear....in my opinion you should try for AIEEE,if you are really intrested in engineering field.......

BEST OF LUCK..

manigandan.ma Array

Dear friend sorry you cant attend iit JEE exam but you can try for

1.AIEEE
    2.SRMEEE
    3.VITEEE

Never give up your wish.All the best.

Niharika Array

see you need to have more than or equal to 60% marks or aggregate in PCM 12th if you belong to General Category and 55% marks for ST/Sc .dont get disheartened there are lot many doors open for you. you will surely do well just work hard..

ritwizb Array

IIT-JEE:-The joint entrance exam carried out by the Indian Institute of Technology every year.For the students to get admission for b.tech course.

Eligibility for IIT-JEE:-
    • A candidate should be 12th passed with PCM
    • A candidate can appear for this exam twice in 2 consecutive year
    • A candidate should be mentally & physically healthy
    • Candidate who are going to appear for final exam can also apply for IITJEE exam
    Exam pattern:-
    The IITJEE exam has 2 papers,and time allotted for each of the paper is 2 hours.There will be negative marking also.All the questions will be objective.The questions would come from these subjects
    • Chemistry
    • Maths
    • Physics
    Students who wants to apply for B.Design & B.Architecture will have to face Aptitude test

Candidate can apply for IITJEE exam online or offline both.

College accepting the IITJEE score card are
    • IIT BOMBAY
    • IIT DELHI
    • IIT MADRAS
    • IIT INDORE
    • IIT KANPUR
    • IIT ROPAR
    • IIT MANDI
    • IIT HYDERABAD
    • IIT GUWAHATI
    • IIT PATNA
    • IIT KHARAGPUR
    • IIT RAJASTHAN
    • IIT ROORKEE
    Score card of IITJEE can be valid only for current year

Contact Address For The IITJEE
    Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,Hauz Khas,New Delhi-110016,India
    Fax-(91) 011-2658 2037,(91) 011-2658 2277
    website-www.iitd..ac.in

surbhi agarwal Array

the aggregate marks required for jee is 60% so i think u are eligible for the exam.so don't get frustrated. stick to ur goals and may u achieve success.
    all the best!!

ashok rks Array

IITJEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

Sorry my friend you cannot attend the IITJEE entrance exam because the eligibility criteria for this examination is 60% and above in your 12th Standard with the physics,Chemistry,Maths stream
    Other than the IITJEE exam you can Write the Following Exams
    AIEEE - All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam
    NEE - The NERIST Entrance Exam
    AMUEEE - Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam
    Karnataka-CET
    VITEEE

Top Engineering College

jituforu2100 Array

sorry you are not eligible for the admission in IIT until you have not get 60 % marks in pcm in 12th class but if u belong to st, sc or obc etc. category then a opportunity can be produced for u.
    u can apply for AIEEE. It would be better for u.
    best of luck

subodh1014 Array

sorry my friend but you are not eligible for IIT-JEE entrance exam because in iit entrance you have to secure at least 60% marks in pcm and also secure 60% marks overall . but don't take tension as a pcm student you have many field to work some are like nda , merchant navy etc...
    best of luck for your future............

Manoj Kr Array

If yo are well prepared for IIT JEE, than you can repeat your higher secondary, and next year you can again give IIT. If your, luck is with you, you may surely get IIT next time.
    But this time, it will not be possible. But you can try in IIT- BHU.

Varam Array

As you have less percent you are not eligible for the exam.
    But if you attempt for betterment exam and improve your score then you are eligible for the exam.
    If you are really striving hard for the exam and you want to get a seat in IIT-JEE then you have to attend for the betterment exam or else you can opt for the other exams.

ALL THE BEST.....

jagannadh Array

the marks of percentage you obtained in your intermediate stage is low, the minimum requirement was candidates belonging to GE and OBC categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in QE. the relaxation is there for reserved candidates SC, ST and PD candidates must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in QE, so as per result the candidates must obtain the minimum mark of 60%, so it is sorry to say my friend you are not eligible for the exam....
    good luck

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello sir! i am 12 passed student,i have query over IIT Eligibilty, sir i have scored 75% in 10'th std over maths-75 & science-83. Now i m having coaching of IIT In ''BANSAL CLASSES PVT LTD'' in Kota.I hope i will crack IIT. But sir my 12'th%-60.2% aggregate. And in PCM i have less than 60%. sir am i eligible To appearfor IIT, i m feeling bit Frustrated to appear for betterment exam as it will disturb for my competitive exam. i have no idea what to do. sir plz show me the right path. thank u sir
    HI!
    I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for I.I.T-J.E.E exam..
    Because you marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths is less then 60%..

It you want you can apply for exam like:-
    > A.I.E.E.E
    > S.R.M.E.E.E
    > D.C.E
    > I.P-C.E.T
    etc

GOOD LUCK!

bipin Array

Now you have completed the 12th class with 60% and interested to join in the engineering colleges.

So you are eligible to apply IIT-JEE entrance exams for admission in the Engineering field. If you get good rank in the above mention entrance exams you get admission in good and top IIT colleges.

The eligibility criteria for this entrance exams mention below and follow carefully .

Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE Exam:

- You should completed 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry and mathematics.

- Minimum 60% marks in your 12th class and relaxation for sc / st 50%.

- You can attempt Two times only .

For more details regarding these you can visit the following link : http://www.iit.org

param pita Array

iit-jee.jpgDear friend,you have completed the 12th class with 60% and interested to join in the engineering colleges.

So you are eligible to apply IIT-JEE entrance exams for admission in the Engineering field. If you get good rank in the above mention entrance exams you get admission in good and top IIT colleges.

The eligibility criteria for this entrance exams mention below and follow carefully .

Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE Exam:

- You should completed 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry and mathematics.

- Minimum 60% marks in your 12th class and relaxation for sc / st 50%.

- You can attempt Two times only .

For more details regarding these you can visit the following link :
    http://www.iit.org

subham21 Array

dear friend,
    i am really sorry to say that you are not eligible for iitjee as uhave less than 60% in PCM .eligibility criteria is candidate must have 60% in pcm in 12 th board exam.but u can try for aiee& other competative examination.
    best of luck............

param pita Array

Hello dear,joint entrance exam carried out by the Indian Institute of Technology every year.For the students to get admission for b.tech course.

• A candidate should be 12th passed with PCM
    • A candidate can appear for this exam twice in 2 consecutive year
    • A candidate should be mentally & physically healthy
    • Candidate who are going to appear for final exam can also apply for IITJEE exam
    Exam pattern:-
    The IITJEE exam has 2 papers,and time allotted for each of the paper is 2 hours.There will be negative marking also.All the questions will be objective.The questions would come from these subjects
    • Chemistry
    • Maths
    • Physics
    Students who wants to apply for B.Design & B.Architecture will have to face Aptitude test

Candidate can apply for IITJEE exam online or offline both.

College accepting the IITJEE score card are
    • IIT BOMBAY
    • IIT DELHI
    • IIT MADRAS
    • IIT INDORE
    • IIT KANPUR
    • IIT ROPAR
    • IIT MANDI
    • IIT HYDERABAD
    • IIT GUWAHATI
    • IIT PATNA
    • IIT KHARAGPUR
    • IIT RAJASTHAN
    • IIT ROORKEE
    Score card of IITJEE can be valid only for current year

Contact Address For The IITJEE
    Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,Hauz Khas,New Delhi-110016,India
    Fax-(91) 011-2658 2037,(91) 011-2658 2277

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

Hi friend,

the eligibility criteria for IITJEE- Candidates is at least 60% marks in aggregate iN PCM, Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the PCM..

So sorry but you are not eligible to write you can apply for AIEEE, EAMCET, VITEEE, etc...
    Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

Before applying for any examination we should check the details regarding that examination whether we're eligible or not.

Eligibility Criteria :

You should completed 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry and mathematics.
    Minimum 60% marks in your 12th class and relaxation for sc / st 50%.
    You can attempt Two times only .

Hence you have 60% in your 12th standard you're eligible for applying for IITJEE.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

Unregistered

hi! friend,

Eligibility Criteria for
    1.General candidate-atleast 60%(PCM)
    2.sc/st candidate-atleast 55%(PCM)

Good luck.

harshit agrawal Array

dear friend,
    as you have passed 10+2 with less than 60% ,so its sorry to say that you are not eligible for iit-jee ,
    but you can try for many other exams like aiee,ip,dce...........

best of luck.......

adi_netgenie Array

Being General candidate you are not eligible for IIT since your PCM aggregate is less than 60%
    but your are from OBC, SC or ST community, you will enjoy some privileges like 55%(SC) aggregate in PCM will be enough to appear in the exam
    else it is not possible!
    Moreover you will also get advantages during admission to the IITs then
    You can opt for reserved seats and secure a place in IIT with an average rank!(OBC QUOTA-27%, SC-15% ST-7.5%)
    wish you all the luck
    if u cannot make it to the IITs, go for the other engineering colleges.They are also doing pretty good nowadays

Dharan Array

ELIGIBILITY FOR IIT-JEE>>Candidate must completed his/her 10+2 with PCM as major SubjectsYou can attend IIT-JEE exam....GOOD LUCK>>>

rajashekhar Array

you are not eligible to IITJEE as you got less marks in pcm
    but you can try for AIEEE or EAMCET
    you are eligible for both AIEEE and EAMCET

venkateshwar Array

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IITJEE-Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate iN PCM. Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the PCM..
    so sorry to say that you are not eligible if you belong to GE,OBC AND DS catagories but iif you belong to SC,S AND PD catagories,you are absolutely eligible.
    no need to worry if you are not eligible there are lots of entrances you can appear....in my opinion you should try for AIEEE,if you are really intrested in engineering field.......

BEST OF LUCK..

thank you....

Prince_Abby Array

Sorry, if you are in general Category you are not eligible. but if you are in SC-ST or OBC, you are eligible with the relaxation policy (55%). If You are Below this you are not eligible. You have to Give improvement to appear for next time.
    All the best

rs2792 Array

cut off criteria for marks for being eligible for IIT JEE examination are
    for general 60% in physics, chemistry and math.
    for SC & ST and for OBC 55% marks in required in physics ,chemistry and maths .
    if you are below this boundary line then you are not eligible for IIT-JEE examination.

sameer007 Array

To be eligible for JEE exam you must have 60% overall marks as well as 60% marks in PCM too in 12th board.
    sorry to say that you are not eligible for jee exam.
    but don't loose hope, there are many engineering colleges which offer b.tech course for you with less than 60% in PCM.
    Best of luck.

selvakumar Array

Yes your eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Examination , To apply for this Examination you should qualified 12th standard in science stream from recognized university .

IITJEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology Join Entrance Examination .

If your interested to apply for JEE Examination then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for IIT - JEE Examination . If your an sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5 percentage of marks . Your age should be 17 years to 25 years then your eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Examination .

Important :- Every Candidate are eligible for Attempt for Only two time . After the two attempt No candidate are not eligible to apply for this Examination . So I suggest to clear this Examination within the two attempts .

The Syllabus for IIT-JEE Examination is consist of Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics . The Question paper for IIT-JEE Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice and this Examination having Negative Marking . If your give wrong answers then you may loose your marks . So you should take care while answers . So, I suggest the attend the question which you have confident .

You may apply for this Examination both the online as well as offline , You may buy the application form with the cost of Rs.1000 for General candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates .

The Important Notification for IIT-JEE Examination are published in employment news papers and Official website of IIT . The Online Application as on during the Month of October and Date of Examination during the Month of April .

To crack this Examination you should prepare your self key notes , and go through it regularly . You have to concentrate more and spend more time in studies and you should also refer the previous year question so that you may definitely crack the Examination with good percentage of marks .

So, After completing 12th standard your eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Examination .

kullayappa Array

no you are not eligible for the IITJEE exam .

this is because , you havent scored 60% in physics , chemistry and in mathematics in your 12th

actually , the candidates who have secured 60% in 12th along with 60% in P,C,M are eligible for the exam

but ,there is a chance .
    if you belong to sc or st categories , then you are eligible for the exam

because , for sc or st categories , the minimum percentage in 12th along wilth P,C,M is 55% only .

so, in this case only you are eligble .

Vikrant mishra Array

HI FRIEND ,
    as per my knowledge , A general candidate should have atleast 60% in pcm for appearing in IIT JEE but if you belong to schedule cast.
    but if you don't belong to schedule cast,, no need to warry or getting disturbed you should sit for betterment exam, because most of the questions of JEE are based on 12th course so it would be just like practicing for JEE
    choose wisely..don't loose hope

eligibilty criteria:-

candidate should have passed the QE 0n or after 01 oct 2010

candidate should have 60% marks in there QE

date of birth should be on or after 01 07 1987

IMPORTANT DATES:-

last date of application:-December 15, 2011

ANSWER KEY ON WEB may 7 2012

date of exam:-April 8, 2012

declaration of result:-May 18, 2012

all the best

kishore Array

DEAR FRIEND,
    SORRY TO SAY YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IIT-JEE EXAM.
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IIT-JEE:1. PASSED INTERMEDITE WITH OVERALL 60% MARKS.
    2. IN INTERMEDIATE 60% MARKS YOU HAVE TO SCORE IN PCM SUBJECTS.
    3. AGE LIMIT WILL BE NOT LESS THEN 17 YEARS, NOT GREATER THEN 25 YEARS.
    DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY OPPURTINITUES
    LIKE AIEEE
    EAMCET
    SRMEEE
    B.COM etc...,
    all the best for your bright future.

adi_netgenie Array

IIT JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination

it is all India level Exam for candidates who aspire to pursue engineering course in IITs

===ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA===

>You must have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th

>your aggregate in PCM should be 60%(for general candidates)

>--------------------------------55% (for SC/ST)

>you must have passed your 12th from a recognized university

>candidates appearing for HS can apply

>You can appear for 2 times in IIT JEE consecutively

SO IT IS QUITE CLEAR FROM THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IIT JEE

YOU HAVE SECURED 60+ PERCENTAGE IN YOUR 12TH AGGREGATE

BUT NOT IN T HE AGGREGATE OF PCM9PHYSUCS/ CHEMISTRY MATHEMATICS)

YOU NEED TO SCORE 60 PERCENTAGE IN AGGREGATE OF PCM TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR IIT JEE

MY ADVISE WILL BE THAT YOU SHOULD GO FOR OTHER ENTRANCE ENGINEERING EXAMS LIKE

AIEEE
    BITSAT
    MHT-CET
    UPTU-CET
    KIITJEE
    WBJEE
    OJEEE

YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THESE EXAMS
    YOU WILL GET ADMISSION TO GOOD COLLEGES BY CRACKING THESE EXAMS

WISH YOU GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choco28 Array

dear friend,

sorry but you have scored less than 60% in pcm then you will not be eligible for the exam
    i know you are feeling little frustrated in giving the betterment test
    but if you want to appear for the exam you will have to do it

look if you will not appear for the betterment test you will not be not selected for IIT before giving the exam only
    so
    try to manage the time
    and give some time for 12th preparation
    and score above 60% i pcm
    then you will be eligible for IIT exam

or
    you have another option
    dont give IIT exam
    there is one more national level engineering entrance exam known as AIEEE
    it is also a very good exam
    through it you can get admission to the NITs,IIITs which are also among the best colleges of India

for AIEEE
    one needs to be 12th appearing or 12th passed with minimum of 55% in pcm from a recognised university

age limit should be between 17 to 25 years

you can appear for AIEEE exam only 3 times in consecutive years

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    As there are lot many other private universities performing equally well as compared to IIT, so you can sit for them and you can also fight for AIEEE exam.. and side by side give improvement exam of any one subject of PCM to bring your percentage more than 60...

With this percentage rite now you are not eligible to sit for IITJEE..

You are eligible on the basis of your 12th %,, but not because of less than 60% in PCM...

All the best
    Raj@08

sgvm Array

Sorry to say, but you are not eligible for IIT-JEE exam as it requires "At least 60% or above in PCM".
    However, I would suggest you to give Improvement Exam and prepare well.
    Next year, definitely you will select if you work hard this year.

For Board Exams, refer good books like Physics (H.C.Verma), Maths (R.D.Sharma), Chemistry (Bhakta and Ghosh, Bhartibhawan Publications), etc.
    For IIT-JEE, you may prefer good publications books like Arihant, Tata Mcgraw, etc.

kalyani bacchav Array

HI FRIEND...

SORRY !!!!!

YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IIT JEE

Eligibility for IITJEE :-

1) You must have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th

2) your aggregate in PCM should be 60%(for general candidates)

3) you must have passed your 12th from a recognized university

4) candidates appearing for HS can apply

5) You can appear for 2 times in IIT JEE consecutively

so You require At least 60% or above in PCM.....

Next year, definitely you will select if you Do work hard...

so best of luck....

sreeswami Array

Hello sir...

SORRY !!!! to say you are not eligible for IITJEE exam

• candidate should be 12th passed with PCM
    • candidate can appear for this exam twice in 2 consecutive year
    • candidate should be mentally & physically healthy
    • Candidate must have 60% or above in PCM

you got atleast 60 % or above in PCM

next time you try best

Do HARD STUDY

ALL THE BEST.......

aalarif Array

sorry sir,you are not eligible to give IIT-JEE exam because you have score less then 60% in aggregate in PCM and you do not satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria-
    which is that the candidate who have passed class 12 boards with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in aggregate in PCM are eligible to apply.

you will be eligible to apply for IIT-JEE only if you give improvement exam and score more than 60% in PCM.and keep in mind that ,it will be last chance to give the IIt-JEE,because you have already lost one chnce this year.
    for example-student who have class 12 in 2012 can give IIT-JEE in 2012 and in 2013 only.

popeye Array

not elegible2.jpg

From the first view of data provided by I will say that you are not eligible to apply for IITJEE Exam.

You have scored less than 60% in average in PCM. But IIT Exam required 60% in 12th PCM So you are not eligible to apply IIT EXam.

Qualifications :

You should have a completed 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

You should pass 12th exam with 60% aggregate and For SC/ST it is 55%.

If you are in SC/CT Category then you are eligible to apply IIT Exam. Else you are not eligible to apply IIT Exam.

But if you have decided to give IIT Exam then you must give the Supplementary Exam for 12th. You have to pass Supplementary Exam with good marks i.e more tahn 60%. Then you will be eligibele to aply IIT Exam.

You have also other way. You can give other Engineering entrance exam other than IIT. The list of Engineering Entrance Exams is given below.

Engineering Entrance Exams
    ===================================

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination
    Maharashtra Engineering Entrance Exam - MHT-CET

BIHER - Bharath University Engineering Entrance
    Vinayaka Missions University - Engineering Entrance Exam
    VITEEE Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam
    Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Entrance Test
    Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam - KEAM
    West Bengal Engineering Entrance Exam - WBJEE

aishh Array

NO...
    sorry to say but u r not eligible for iitjee
    eligibility criteria of iitjee:
    *candidate should fetch at least 60% marks in pcm..
    *age limit: 17 to 23 years
    *candidate should be given 2 attempts to clear exam...
    so according to eligibility criteria, u r not eligible because u scored less than 60%...

shivbaba Array

HI FRIEND ,
    as per my knowledge , A general candidate should have atleast 60% in pcm for appearing in IIT JEE but if you belong to schedule cast.
    but if you don't belong to schedule cast,, no need to warry or getting disturbed you should sit for betterment exam, because most of the questions of JEE are based on 12th course so it would be just like practicing for JEE
    choose wisely..don't loose hope
    IMPORTANT DATES:-

last date of application:-December 15, 2011

ANSWER KEY ON WEB may 7 2012

date of exam:-April 8, 2012

declaration of result:-May 18, 2012

Unregistered

Sir,I belongs to ST categary and Am I eligible for IITJEE for 2013 if I have get 59.2.2% in 12th exam-2011-2012 ( First Attampet ) and 54% aggregate in PCM?

As per JEE -2013 new pattern I am eligible or not. If improvement is required for JEE -2013 eligibilty. pl advised me so that we can apply for improvement and betterment in 12 th marks.

Manoj1 Array

Dear,
    It is joint entrance examination of Indian institute of technology.As usually Candidates are apply this entrance exam in every year.There are so many colleges Under IIT.
    For attending this exam student must be score 75% above in PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics) and pass out from a recognized college.
    And my point of view 60% marks for only SC\ST people.From your conformation I am very sorry to say,you can't not eligible for this exam.Because of your PCM performance is very bad which is less than 60%.
    Please do not loss your hope and be prepare your self for getting success.
    Best of luck..thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?