Unregistered

Am I eligible for IITJEE and AIEEE if I have passed 12th 3 years ago and appearing again this year?

am i eligible for iit this? i was done 12th examination 3 years ago. can i apppear in iit and aieee both by appearing 12th board exmination in this year? please reply as soon as possible.

harshit agrawal Array

Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE and AIEEE if I have passed 12th 3 years ago and appearing again this year?

sorry sir.......
    as you have exceeded maximum no. of trials that is 1 year after 12th,and
    3years after 12th, so you are nither eligible to give iit nor aieee......

Varam Array

Re: Am I eligible for IITJEE and AIEEE if I have passed 12th 3 years ago and appearing again this year?

yes, if you are attempting the 12th board examination in this year then you are eligible for the IITJEE and AIEEE.
    If not you are not eligible for both the exams.

ALL THE BEST.

PRITAM RAY Array

Firstly you have to give an improvement or supplimentary board exam and have to score marks which satisfies the eligibility criteria for aieee i.e aggregate 50% in pcm for general ctagories and the eligibilty criteria for iitjee i.e aggregate 60%.Then you have to provide a improvement board certificate an make yourself eligible by scoring good marks...if you are going to attempt aieee and iitjee for the second time then you are absolutely eligible...if you have exceed the limit of appearing the exam 3 times then you are not at all eligible...

BEST OF LUCK...

surbhi agarwal Array

the eligibility criteria for iitjee is that u should be either the student appearing for 12th or should have passed 12th the last year.but as u have passed 12th 3 yrs ago so u r not eligible for appearing again. as for aieee , the eligibility criteria says that u can appear for the exam 3 times. u should be either an appearing student for 12th boards of should have passed 12th last year or last to last year, i.e. u get successive 3yrs chance. but as it would be a 4th attempt for u so u r not eligible for aieee even. so sorry!!

jagannadh Array

yes you are eligible, but you should be attending for the first time in the exams of these, if not the candidate who exceeded the limits of attending the test of aieee,and iitjee the candidate must apply for these tests for two consequent years, so as per the rule if you dd't attend for the test before, the candidates are eligible...follow the official website of aiee and iitjee they are...

for aieee the official website is...http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
    for iitjee official website is...http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/

good luck

happy to help u Array

Yes you can apply the age limit for AIEEE is 19 to 24 year and for IIT JEE is up to the age of 25 year can appear in exam

but one can attempt maximum 3 times in exam and one must have minimum 50% marks in class 12 for AIEEE and for IIT JEE

60% marks. you must have satisfy these eligibility criteria then you can apply for these exams my friend.

best of luck

suman27 Array

if your age is less than 25 years, you must eligible for both AIEE, IIT-JEE exams.
    and must have minimum 50% marks in 12th.

but for IIT-JEE there are just 2 attempts only, that too 2 consecutive attempts.

good luck....

Immy28791 Array

If You Have Done 12th 3 Years Back, then You are Not Eligible for the exam, If you are in Current year or last Year you are eligible for Both. Aieee i think there is 2 chances.
    all the best.

Manoj Kr Array

Sorry friend. You are not eligible.
    You can only give the exams, in the year you completed 12th.
    Or the next year. No more time gap should be there.
    Sorry.

nalin Array

No, you are not eligible for the upcoming IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance examination. Here i give you the details information regarding IIT JEE and AIEEE exam.

IIT JEE is the one of the most famous engineering entrance examination. This engineering entrance examination is conducted once in every year. There are only two attempted allowed for the every candidates. For example : Once in the appearing of 12th board exam and other just after next year.

AIEEE is the also a famous engineering entrance exam which is conducted by CBSE in every year. There are only three attempted allowed for the every candidate. For example : If you pass 12th exam in 2011 the you are eligible in the AIEEE in the year 2011, 2012 and in 2013. After this you are not eligible.

As per your question if you pass the 12th board exam three year ago then according to eligibility criteria you are not eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam.

King Array

Dear,
    I am very very very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for IIT-JEE and AIEEE exams as you have already passed your 12th class 3 years ago.For IIT-JEE you need to have passed 12th with 60% or more.Mathematics should be one of the compulsory subject in your qualifying exam.You can attempt only twice.That too it should be in 2 consecutive years.AIEEE also conducts entrance exam.This is for the admission of students in various recognized colleges in the country like NITs, IIITs, and many other highly reputed deemed universities and many others.The exam can be attempted three times and should be in the consecutive years.So now you must concentrate in your supplementary exams which you are going to appear.Try to get good marks in this exam so that the new higher marks will be added to your academic career and the more marks you secure the more will be the advantage.
    Don't worry about not being eligible for IIT-JEE and AIEEE.There are many options and scope still available for you besides Engineering also.If you are still interested for engineering then you can make a last chance by appearing for some other State level entrance exams held every year for admissions in many government/autonomous and private engineering institutes of that particular state.Besides there are also many individual exams conducted by some Deemed universities.Try your best to crack it with a good rank.Then after doing your Bachelors in that college you can fulfill your dreams of studying at IITs and NITs by appearing for GATE through which you can get admission in M.TECH in IITs or NITs if you have good all India rank.
    So all that you need is to prepare very seriously and read thoroughly without leaving any single chapter or topic.
    Have Patience.Believe in GOD. Work Hard.
    You will definitely reach at your GOAL.
    I wish you a very good luck for your bright future ahead.
    THANK YOU.

bipin Array

You are eligible for IIT and AIEEE exams though you have taken gap of 3 years. There is no rule about gap , but your age must be satisfy the eligibility.

To apply for IIT JEE Examination, You have to passed your 12Th examination with minimum 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics Subjects. You can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.

To apply for AIEEE Examination You must have completed your 12Th examination with minimum 50% Marks in Physics , chemistry & Mathematics. You can apply for this examination only 3 Times in consecutive attempts.

You should not be above 24 years of age in order to apply for both these exams.

So don't take tension about your gap and see weather you are following the above mentioned criteria or not.

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    sorry you are not eligible for iit entrance as well as aieee , because their are two consecutive attempts for the iit entrance and 3 consecutive attempts for aieee after you passing 12th class , but you again appear for 12 th ,
    so, try for other exams ,i hope you get success..............

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

Yes you are eligible for IIT and AIEEE exams inspite of taking a gap of 3 years. There is no rule about gap , but your age must be satisfy the eligibility.

To apply for IIT JEE Examination, You have to passed your 12Th examination with minimum 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics Subjects. You can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.

To apply for AIEEE Examination You must have completed your 12Th examination with minimum 50% Marks in Physics , chemistry & Mathematics. You can apply for this examination only 3 Times in consecutive attempts.

If you can fulfill all the specified eligibility criteria then yes you can apply for both IIT-JEE AND AIEEE.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    am i eligible for iit this? i was done 12th examination 3 years ago. can i apppear in iit and aieee both by appearing 12th board exmination in this year? please reply as soon as possible.

HI!
    After passing 12th three year you are eligible for A.I.E.E.E exam but you can't apply for I.I.T-J.E.E exam.
    A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S..E.

Friend I am sorry to say that you can't apply now because last date of submission of form is over.
    So you can apply next year.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.I.E.E.E exam.

Online submission of application:- 15.11.2011 to 31.12.2011

Last date of receipt of form and D.D:- 05-01-2012

Date of online exam:- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Date of offline exam:- 29.04.2012

GOOD LUCK!

deep3079 Array

Dear friend,

yes you can apply for these examination because there is no rule for age . You can apply these examination upto 24 years .

To apply for iit jee , you must have to completed your 12th std with min 60% marks with physics, chemistry,mathematics subjects. You can apply twice for these examination.

To apply for aieee , you must completed your 12th std with min 55% marks with physics,chemistry,mathematics subjects. You can apply thrice for these examination .

All the best.....

Rahulnewyon Array

IIT JEE Eligibility
    • A candidate can take JEE only twice, in consecutive years.
    • Candidates appearing for JEE-2008 should have either passed the qualifying examination or should be appearing for the same in 2008.
    • Candidates who have accepted admission by paying full fees at any of the IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi and ISM, Dhanbad, are not eligible to undertake the IIT JEE test again.
    Qualifying examination (10+2 Level)
    • The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
    • Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
    • Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
    • General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
    • High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
    • Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 system.
    • H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
    • Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
    • 3 or 4 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
    Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination
    • General category - 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
    • SC, ST, and PD categories - 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
    Note: The percentage of marks awarded by the Board will be treated as the final count. If the Board does not award the percentage of marks, it will be calculated based on the marks obtained in all subjects as listed in the mark sheet.

Age limit
    • Upper age limit-25 years
    • In the case of SC, ST, and PD candidates, the age limit is relaxed by 5 years thereby making the upper limit to be 30 years.

AIEEE Entrance Exam Eligibility
    Qualifying examination
    • 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University with a minimum aggregate of 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
    • Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE, admission will be provisional only.
    Note: Only Indian students are eligible for AIEEE.
    Age limit: 16-24

rajashekhar Array

Hiiii
    AIEEE exam can be attempted maximum for three times and IIT exam can be attempted only two consecutive years after 12th

According to the information you provided you passed your 12th 3 years ago so im sorry to say that you are neither eligible for AIEEE nor for IIT

Thanks & Regards....

venkateshwar Array

Hiii

NO, you are not eligible for the upcoming IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance examination.

IITJEE:
    This engineering entrance examination is conducted once in every year. There are only two attempted allowed for the every candidates for IITJEE.

There are only three attempted allowed for the every candidate for AIEEE.
    If you pass 12th exam in 2011 the you are eligible to write AIEEE in three consecutive years

As you said you pass the 12th board exam three year ago then according to eligibility criteria
    you are not eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam.

thanks & regards…..

sameer007 Array

Sorry,
    You are not eligible to appear neither in IITJEE nor in AIEEE this year because you have exceeded the maximum trial of 2 and 3 times for IITJEE and AIEEE respectively.
    You also can't appear in 12th examination because for appearing again in 12th you will require 10th passing certificate with a new name and date of birth and in other words its the violation of rule.
    So better to try for other options.
    Best of luck...

selvakumar Array

If your age below 25 years then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination as well as IIT JEE Examination . Here i provide you the details regrading AIEEE Examination / IIT-JEE Examination . AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Examination . It is an Entry Level Examination for Engineering courses . This Examination is conducted by the CBSC for every year . The Basic qualification to apply for AIEEE Examination is that the candidate should complete 12th standard or equivalent examination in science stream from recognized university . You have to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is applicable for 5% percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . To apply for B.arch / B.planning , you should Having Mathematics subject in 12th standard with 50% percentage of marks . You may apply for this examination both the online as well as offline with the cost of Ra:- 450 for General Candidates and Rs:- 250 for sc/st candidates . The question for AIEEE Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple Choice and there is negative marking is adopted in AIEEE Examination , If you give wrong answer then you may loose your marks from your total which have earned . Important Notification for AIEE Examination :- n :- aieee2012-exam.jpgIIT-JEE :- Indian Institute of Technology / Join Entrance Examination . It is an Entry level Examination to join in Engineering Course . The qualification to apply for IIT-JEE Examination then you should complete 12th in science board Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . You may apply for JEE Examination only two times . Your age should be 17 years to 25 years and relaxation is given for sc/st candidates . You may apply for both the online as well as offline . You may buy the examination application form with the cost of Rs:- 900 and relaxation is given for Rs :- 450 . The Syllabus for JEE Examination consist of Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics . The Examination is based on Objective Type with Multiple choice . Important Notification for JEE Examination :-

manmeet Array

In aieee you can appear in three consecutive years and in iit jee you can appear in two consecutive years with minimum 60% marks. You can appear in aieee you can appear but not in iitjee. For the iitjee exam you have to give +2 exam again so its better to score good in aieee
    good luck

Vikrant mishra Array

HI friend,

if you are appearing for 12th this year
    than you are eligible

if not then I am sorry

for being eligible for aieee:-

1) you should have atleast 60% in QE

2) birthdate should be n or after 01-10-1987

3) your passing year of QE be on or after 01 oct 2008

IF you are going to give 12th this year than may be you are eligible

all the best.......

all the best.....

Unregistered

can i give aieee or iit-jee exam after 1st year of my graduation.

lorijum Array

Sorry my dear friend but you are not eligible for applying IITJEE & AIEEE as you have exceeded your age limit and career options and you can only drop by one year not three years....

Unregistered

hey, im a 13 yr high skool gal i heard tht even kids can give iit exam.....
    i saw it today..i mean the news tht a kid of 12 yrs frm bihar gave the exam n passed i hav the confidence tht if i do it then ill passs......
    plzzz reply sooooon :)

Unregistered

am i eligible to write iit or aieee if i have passed 12 th for 3 years

ankit patel Array

Hello dear
    yes you are eligible for aiee and iit-jee exam after reappearing for 12th class.For aieee minimum 50% is required to be eligible.For iit-jee as per new pattern you need to have be in the top 20 percentile of your board.The new pattern of iit will have two exams-mains and advanced.The final rank will depend on the performance in the advanced exam provided a student is in top 20 percentile of his or her board.best of luck..............

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    Youare eligible for IITJEE &AIEEE if you fulfill the criteria given below.
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
    Candidate must pass 12th board exam with subjects Physics,Chemistry ,Mathematics.
    A candidate must score overall 60% in 12th exam(for IITJEE) 50% for AIEEE exam.
    Candidate's age must lie between 17-25 years.
    Candidate can at most attempt twice for these exam.
    Best of luck.

choco28 Array

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology
    AIEEE stands for The All India Engineering Entrance Examination

both are engineering entrance exam at national level

eligibility for IIT
    you must have passed your 10 +2
    compulsory subject should be pcm in 12th
    you must score minimum of 60% in pcm

it allows 2 attempts in consecutive years

eligibility for AIEEE
    you must score minimum of 55% in pcm

it allows 3 attempts in consecutive years

but from 2013 a new exam will be conducted
    that will be known as ISEET

it will replace both the exams
    Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test

eligibility
    you must score minimum of 40% in 12th

exam pattern
    it will have 2 papers
    1.mains exam
    2.advanced exam

syllabus for mains
    reasoning
    aptitude
    general english

syllabus for advanced
    it will consist of science subjects as follows
    physics
    chemistry
    maths

sgvm Array

Dear aspirant,

jee-main-2013.jpg

--> You may not be eligible for appearing in IIT-JEE and AIEEE exam if you have passed 12th 3 years ago.

--> IIT-JEE gives 2 consecutive chances for candidates to qualify it.

--> While AIEEE gives maximum 3 consecutive chances for candidates to qualify it.

--> As you have passed XII 3 years ago, you have missed all the 3 chances.

--> You are therefore, not eligible to appear in anyone of these exams.

--> However, from now new exam pattern will be followed.

--> You may get chance to appear in these exams.

--> These exams are JEE Mains and JEE Advanced Exam.

--> JEE Mains exam will be commenced on 7 April 2013.

--> Qualifying this exam will make your admission to NITs, IIITs, etc.

--> For appearing in JEE Advanced Exam, you will have to qualify JEE Mains Exam anyhow.

--> You must be in the Top 20 percentile of your Board to appear in Advanced Exam.

--> For more information, you can visit: http://www.jeemain-edu.in

Unregistered

sir,i have passed my 12th in 2011,m i eligible for iit 2013..??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

istanbul escort

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

porno izle

istanbul escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort

istanbul escort

kaçak iddaa kaçak bahis güvenilir bahis siteleri iddaa siteleri en iyi bahis siteleri illegal bahis en iyi canlı bahis siteleri casino siteleri canlı bahis siteleri ensobet üyelik bonus veren siteler canlı bahis