Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after appearing in NEET exam? Selection criteria of NEET qualified candidate for MBBS?

sir
    what is the selection criteria for MBBS? I have scored 55% in 12th,
    will i get admisn in MBBS afer giving NEET?

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after appearing in NEET exam? Selection criteria of NEET qualified candidate for MBBS?

YES, if you get good rank in the NEET exams than you will get a seat in the MBBS college.

If you clear the written test of the NEET exams, than you will be asked to fill your choices for the colleges.
    Based on the rank you will be alloted the college
    The counselling is done online
    The counselling is held in three stages.

Last date to apply for the NEET exams is 31st January 2013.
    You have to pay a late fine of rs 1000 to apply till 31st January 2013

Forms can only be filled through Online Mode through the below website

www.cbseneet.nic.in.

Education:12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

Unregistered

Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after appearing in NEET exam? Selection criteria of NEET qualified candidate for MBBS?

sir,if i get compart in physics in cbse 12 but i got chance in neet,if i pass the compartment exam of physic would i will be selected in neet

Unregistered

Sir, I score 225 in neet 2013 .is there any chances of getting selection

Unregistered

Sir, I score 170 in neet 2013 .is there any chances of getting selection

A Utkarsh Array

Yes you are eligible for this exam...

Here I am giving you the complete details about the eligibility criteria for applying to this exam......

_ The first thing is that you must have completed your 12th.

_ Minimum 50% marks for General category student & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category student in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together....

_ Students must pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects individually...

_ Age Criteria

Minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years at the time of admission.

Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC...

If you will qualify in the written exam then you will be asked for the counselling which is done online...

In counselling you need to fill up the name of the college of your own choice ...

And the the college that you will finally get completely depends upon your rank in the NEET exam..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?