1. #1
    Pritam Khan Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Am I eligible for Assistant Professor job in WBUT colleges if my UG and PG streams are different?

    Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a college under WBUT.I qualified GATE and got chance in Jadavpur University for pursuing M.E. in Power Engineering.Shall I be eligible for becoming an Assistant Professor in an engineering college since my UG & PG subjects are different?If yes,then ,which department shall I apply for teaching,Instrumentation or Power?Moreover I am worried since in any college,the eligibility criteria is mentioned as "B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject".Please reply to my query.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort