Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam after completing graduation? Eligibility criteria of NDA exam?

sir
    can you please tell me i apply for nda exam
    after the graduation and what are the elegibilties for nda exam????
    kindly tell me as soon as possible
    'thank you in advance

Rama Devi Array

Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam after completing graduation? Eligibility criteria of NDA exam?

Hi

Yes,of course your eligible for NDA exam.But for NDA exam,minimum qualification is required is 10+2 and age limit is
    16 1/2 to 19 years.

Your completed graduation,then what is necessity for writing inter based entrance exam.Based on graduation you can write CDS(Combined Defense Services) exam for entering into Indian Army,Navy and Air force.

For joining Indian Army,candidate who complete graduation from any stream are eligible and age limit is 19-24 years

For joining Indian Navy,Air force,candidate who complete B.Sc from recognized university or equivalent exam with Physics or Maths as subjects are eligible.
    Age limit for joining Navy is 19-22 years and for joining Air force is 19-23 years.

For more information check in the website

www.upsc.gov.in

aashisranjan784 Array

Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam after completing graduation? Eligibility criteria of NDA exam?

Dear Friend

National defense academy examinations are conducted twice every year .It is conducted in the month of April and August respectively.

The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam are as below:

>>10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board with mathematics or english as compulsory subjects.

>>The age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

>>You must be unmarried male INDIAN.

>>You should be physically and mentally fit.

I do not think that your age will be less than 19 years after completing bachelor's degree .So you will not be eligible for the NDA exams.

So it would be better if you go for the Combined defense services examinations.

Hope the information helps you .If you have any more query regarding this then you can leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784

palugulamadhu Array

Hello friend,

National Defence exam is conducted by Union Public service commission (UPSC) twice a year.

By writing this NDA examination the candidate can recruit through posts like ARMY,NAVY and AIR FORCE WINGS.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA exam:

* The candidate must be citizen of India.

* The Candidates age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years .

* The candidate must be unmarried.

* Educational qualifications:

1. For Army Wing: The candidate should pass his Class XII or 10+2 pattern examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized sate board of education or Institution.

2. For Air force and Naval wing: The candidate should pass His Class XII or its equivalent with physics and mathematics by a state education board or Institution.

* Candidates who are appearing in Class XII can also apply.

*Physical Standards:

1. The candidate must be physically fit according to physical standards of NDA.

2. The candidate height must be a minimum of 157.5 cms for army and navy and for air force 162.5 cms.

>< Friend, as you have completed your graduation you cannot write NDA exam .But if you are wishing to enter into Defence services then you may have to write Combined defence services (CDS) examination which is conducted by UPSC.

* CDS recruits posts namely Indian Military academy,Indian Naval academy , Air force academy, Officer's training academy.

* The main eligibility criteria for applying CDS is a Degree from a recognized university.

* The minimum age for applying CDS exam is 19 years and the maximum age is 25 years.

ALL THE BEST!

Ajaygupta123 Array

Only 10+2 is required for NDA examination and if you are Graduate then you will be eligible provided you fulfill the age criteria for NDA.

For NDA & NA examination your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried male after completion of 10+2.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages:

-Written Test

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

PRA Array

Sorry friend, you can not apply for NDA exam.

But if you want to get jobs in defence sector as an officer , you can apply for CDS exam.

You can apply for CDS exam after completing graduation.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service.

This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year .

Eligibility criteria :-

1] Nationality :-

The candidate must be

>> either an Indian

>> or a subject of Nepal

>> or a subject of Bhutan

>> or a Tibetan refugee

2] Age limit :-

>> For Naval Academy :- 19 to 22 years

>> For Indian Air Force :- 19 to 23 years

>> For Indian Military Academy :- 19 to 24 years

>> For Officers' Training Academy :- 19 to 25 years

3] Educational qualifications :-

>> For Naval Academy :- bachelor degree in Mathematics and Physics or B.Tech. or B.E. from any recognized university

>> For Indian Air Force :- bachelor degree in Mathematics and Physics at the 12th class level or B.Tech. or B.E. from any recognized university

>> For Indian Military Academy :- graduation degree in any degree from any recognized university

>> For Officers' Training Academy :- graduation degree in any degree from any recognized university

4] The candidate who is appearing in the final year can apply for this exam.

5] The candidate must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Selection procedure :-

It consists of three steps :-

>> Written exam

>> SSB interview

>> Medical test

The exam pattern of CDS exam :-

For more details, just visit :- http://upsc.gov.in

I hope this information will help you.

All the best.....................

Jambukiya Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir
    'thank you in advance

Hello friend,

>> Dear, After complete Graduation the NDA is not possible. Because, after complete graduation the candidate age should be approximately 20 years. and for NDA exam limit is 16.5 to 19 years. For your knowledge detail in NDA is give in below.

>> Education Criteria
    - Candidate who have passed 10+2 Board Examination is eligible to apply NDA.

>> Candidate must be in India.

>> Age limit is 16.5 to 19 Years.

>> NDA exam two time in one years conduct by UPSC.

>> Types in NDA
    - Naval Academy
    - Air Force
    - Army Wing

>> I hope it is Help.

All the best

SK1 Array

Maximum age to apply for the NDA exams is 19 years only

After completing your Graduation, you can apply for the CDS exams
    CDS exams are also conducted by UPSC

Eligibilty for the CDS exams is:

Educational Qualifications:Indian Airforce- Bachelors Degree pass in any stream and Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH pass
    Indian Navy - BE/BTECH pass
    Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Bachelors Degree Pass in any Stream
    Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream

AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
    IMA- Between 19- 24 years
    OTA Between 19- 25 years

manojbadoniya Array
    NEW MARKET - BHOPAL - MADHYAPRADESH - INDIA

Eligibility Criteria for UPSC National Defense Academy Examination

IMA Branch - Must have passed Higher or Senior Secondary Examination or a recognized board or equivalent

INA and AFA Branch - Should have completed XII level of a recognized board with physics and mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the - Biology/ Chemistry/ Computer Science

No fixed percentage marks required in any class to apply for this examination means only passed candidates can apply for this test but male candidates are allowed and should not be married

Age limits are necessary to understand before applying that are 16.5 years minimum required age and 19 years is maximum limit to apply for this examination.

No relaxation in upper age will be provided to you or any reserved or unreserved category candidates

You have been graduate from a recognized university so I expect that you have passed 19 years of age but if you want to enter in defense service then you should not worry because graduates also may enter for higher post in above mentioned branches of this field through Combined Defense Service Examination

To be eligible for CDS examination, you should be graduate in any discipline for IMA, posses degree in Engineering for INA and degree with mathematics and physics or in engineering for AFA section and age limits are - 19-24 years for IMA, 19-22 years for INA and 19-23 years for AFA section

More details are available at www.upsc.gov.in

All the best

ranjeet kumar Array

hi friend.
    the eligibility criteria for nda (national defence academy) are following:
    1. passed or appeared in 12th with science stream for all three wings.
    2. passed/appeared in 12th with arts/commerce for army wings only.
    3. minimum age limit 16and half years.
    4. maximum age limit- 19 years.
    since you have completed the graduation, if your age is under 19 years than you are eligible for nda otherwise not.
    all the best.

hareramsingh Array

You can give NDA after graduation also

But you need to be below 19.5 years which is not possible in most of the cases.

After graduation you can join indian army by giving CDS exam which has age limit 19-24 years.

For more details about CDS you can visit ww.upsc.nic.in

Good Luck

heemanshubhalla Array

NDA is National Defence Academy . This is first Chance ,step or way to Join Defence Services of India
    For Entry in this UPSC conducts and exam every year

One can join Nda If he/she has passed 12th in any stream like commerce or non-medical or medical

Main Eligibility Creteria for NDA is :-

Age Required
    * you must have age between 16 1/2 to 19

Eductional Requirement
    * you must have passed 12th or eqivalent with Physics and math

CitizenShip Required
    * you must be citizen of india

Status Required
    * you must be unmarried

Physicall Requirement
    * you must be Mentally and Physically Fit
    * you must have height of minimum 157.5 cms

HARSHADA Array

Hello buddy,

The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam :

** 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board with mathematics or english as compulsory subjects.

** The age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

** You must be unmarried male INDIAN.

** You should be physically and mentally fit.

After completeing your graduation your age will be 21 years. so You will not be able to apply for NDA exam.

Hope this information helps you buddy.

All the best!!

Regards,

Harshada.

Mohammed Abdulla Array

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

ELIGIBILITY:

1.THE CANDIDATE APPEARING SHOULD BE AN INDIAN
    2.THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE UNMARRIED & MALE.
    3.THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY FIT.
    4.THE CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSES MINIMUM OF 16 YEARS TO APPLY NDA EXAMS.
    5.MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT FOR APPLY FOR NDA EXAMS IS 21 YEARS.
    6.THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE PASS IN HIS 10+2 EXAMS WITH MINIMUM OF 50% MARKS.

Make sure yourself if your going to appear for NDA exams that your GOOD ENOUGH IN MATHEMATICS,PHYSICS.

As i said the MAXIMUM AGE TO APPLY FOR NDA EXAMS IS 21 YEARS, MAKE SURE AFTER COMPLETING YOUR GRADUATE YOU MAY POSSES or COMPLETE 21 YEARS, IF completed then your NOT ELIGIBLE for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.

nishanth460 Array

Hi friend...The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NDA exam is 12th(intermediate) or graduation from recognised institution/university...Age limit to apply for NDA exam is 16.5-19 years and the candiadate must be unmarried...The selection procedure is physical efficiency test,written test and personal interview...ALL THE BEST...

Akashbhai Array

Hello buddy,
    As you mentioned that you have completed your graduation. So i guess that your age must be between 20-25 years.
    But as per the NDA criteria the age limit for NDA is 16.5 to 19years.
    I dont think that you are eligible for NDA as per its age criteria.
    I am so sorry to say that. But you cannot apply for NDA.
    So all the best for your future.
    regards.

manojrocker Array

1. Hello friend

2. NDA stands for National defence academy

3. All the 12th completed candidates can apply for NDA

4. The age limit for NDA is 16 1/2 - 19 years

5. As you have completed Graduation you can apply for CDS exam instead of NDA

6. CDS stands for Combined Defence services

7. All the candidates for CDS exam must complete degree

8. The marks percentage in degree must be 55%

9. The age limit for CDS is 19 - 24 years

10. You must no be married

11. The procedure of selection will be same as NDA only

12. As in CDS the training period will be only for 1 1/2 year and after training you will be placed in good job

13. As well as you will be paid stifend during the training period also

14. all the best

Shekhar Pandey Array

sir
    'thank you in advance
    As you have complete your graduation, so it's mean your age is cross 19 years which is the age limit of the NDA exam. But you don't worry same like NDA test for Navy, Army or Air Force officer, UPSC conduct the CDS exam which is for the graduate students which are from any reason not qualified or not appear in the NDA exam.

But in the CDS also there is age limit maximum age limit in the CDS is 21 years. It's also conduct by the UPSC twice in a year like NDA. The CDS-I 2014 test application will be announced soon in the near about September. You continue visit for the latest information in the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
    Also visit the http://careerairforce.nic.in/
    http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

shine.com Array

Hello my dear Friend ...

See there is An Eligibility criteria that is carried out by the Authorities

And we must definitely follow them

Even if you have a Bachelor Degree ... and Not meeting the AGE LIMITS then you are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the exam

So if you really Meet the Below Eligibility criteria you can definitely apply for it ...otherwise you are not

You must have a MINIMUM OF 12TH CLASS FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY

And you must be an Indian Citizen

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for it

And you must have a minimum of " 16.5 " years

Maximum age is allowed up to " 19 " years

You must be Physically fit

I think YOUR AGE DO NOT MATCH WITH THE " AGE LIMITS " RIGHT NOW

So I think you are not eligible

VERY GOOD LUCK

Dharm27 Array

sir
    'thank you in advance

Dear Aspirant,

>> Since, you have completed you Graduation degree you can not apply for the NDA exam because the age criteria for the NDA state that a candidate's age must be between 16.5 to 19 years and you have completed your Graduation then you have crossed the age criteria so, you are not eligible for the NDA Examination.....

>> If you are still wish to join Indian Defense System then it is Advice you to apply for the CDS (Combined Defense Service) Exam. You are applicable for it if you are should be between 20 to 25 years....

Eligibility and Criteria:-

>> A candidate must have passed out 12th Std with PCM.

>> Age of candidate should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> No any Age relaxation.

>> A candidate must have Nationality of India.

>> Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable...

Selection Process:-

1. Written test
    2. SSB Interview
    3. Medical test

With Regards......
    Dharm

sgvm Array

Dear friend,

You can apply for NDA Exam, only if you are Eligible for it.

As you have completed Graduation, so your age might have crossed the age limit of 19 years.

If your age is above 19, then you cannot apply for NDA Exam.

It would be better for you to apply for CDS Exam in place of NDA Exam.

You can apply for any of the three wings of CDS i.e.

>> IMA and OTA Academy

>> Navy Academy

>> Air Force Academy

You must have Bachelor Degree for applying these wings of CDS Exam.

As you have already completed Graduation, so you are eligible for CDS Exam.

Also, you can appear for this exam, if you are in the final year of your Graduation.

Age Limit for different wings vary from 19 to 25 years.

For General Candidate, minimum required percentage in Graduation Course is 60%.

However, for reserved category candidates it is 55%.

Exam Pattern of CDS Exam is:

For more information, you may visit: http://upsc.gov.in

bully 006 Array

no dear you can not apply for nda exam after completing graduation because this exam only for 12 th pass candidate .
    the eligible criteria for nda exam
    qualification - 12 th pass for army , 12 th with pcm sub. for navy or air force
    age - 16.5 to 19 year only
    nationality - indian
    married status - unmarried
    note - girls are not applicable for this exam .
    other wise if you complete all the same than you can also apply for this exam but the main factor is age so if you are in age limit criteria than you can go for it .
    thanks .

vkg Array

download (1).jpg
    Eligibility conditions for NDA exam:

1.The candidate must be citizen of India.

2. The Candidates age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years .

3. The candidate must be unmarried.

++Educational qualifications++

1. For Army Wing: The candidate should pass his Class XII or 10+2 pattern examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized sate board of education or Institution.

2. For Air force and Naval wing: The candidate should pass His Class XII or its equivalent with physics and mathematics by a state education board or Institution.

++Physical Standards++

1. The candidate must be physically fit according to physical standards of NDA.

2. The candidate height must be a minimum of 157.5 cm for army and navy and for air force 162.5 cm.

As you have completed graduation than logically you are above 19 .And thus you are ineligible for NDA .
    If you wish to join Armed forces than you can apply for CDS.
    download.jpg

Thank you..
    Best of Luck

james786 Array

Hi,,,

You can apply for NDA Exam, only if you are Eligible for it.

As you have completed Graduation, so your age might have crossed the age limit of 19 years.

If your age is above 19, then you cannot apply for NDA Exam.

It would be better for you to apply for CDS Exam in place of NDA Exam.

Your completed graduation,then what is necessity for writing inter based entrance exam.Based on graduation you can write CDS(Combined Defense Services) exam for entering into Indian Army,Navy and Air force.

For joining Indian Army,candidate who complete graduation from any stream are eligible and age limit is 19-24 years

For joining Indian Navy,Air force,candidate who complete B.Sc from recognized university or equivalent exam with Physics or Maths as subjects are eligible.
    Even if you have a Bachelor Degree ... and Not meeting the AGE LIMITS then you are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the exam

So if you really Meet the Below Eligibility criteria you can definitely apply for it ...otherwise you are not

You must have a MINIMUM OF 12TH CLASS FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY

And you must be an Indian Citizen

Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for it

Age limit for joining Navy is 19-22 years and for joining Air force is 19-23 years.

I hope you understand

That's it

all THE VERY BEST

er.animesh6 Array

Hello Friend,

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible for NDA Exam as you have not satisfy the age criteria for NDA exam. Here is the full eligibility criteria for NDA.

1. Candidate have to pass Class 12 exam from any recognizing board with subjects Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics.

2. Age of the candidate must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

3. Only Unmarried male candidate can apply for it.

4. candidate must have citizenship of INDIA.

As per criteria you are not eligible for NDA after graduation.

Thank You.

violent viper Array

DEAR ASPIRANT..

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NDA because your
    age limit has crossed as what required to apply for NDA.
    NDA entrance examination is given after 12th pass, not after completing
    graduation.

If you are interested in defense then by present time you can apply for
    CDS examination and can join any of the three defense services.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR CDS-

1- You must be graduate.
    2- Age in between 19 to 22 years for Navy.
    19 to 23 years for Air Force.
    19 to 24 years for Army.
    3- You must be citizen of India.

dipu99310 Array

hello friend

The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam are as below:

>>10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board with mathematics or english as compulsory subjects.

>>The age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

>>You must be unmarried male INDIAN.

>>You should be physically and mentally fit.

but IT's vary obvious thing that your age will cross 19 till to complete your graduation that 19 year is the maximum age limitation to apply for nda so it's very sorry say that due to this age limitations you wouldnot be apply for nda ......but don't be bother about this beacause you have still chance to go in defence department by using cds exam

best of luck

mk.gohel Array

sir
    'thank you in advance

Dear Friend,

Sorry , you are not eligible for NDA exam because age limit is 16.5 to 19 years old. but you can apply for CDS exam after completing graduation degree....

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy

This exam is conducted by The Union Public Service Commission Twice time in a year Generally in month of December and June Respectively called NDA-I and NDA-II Exam......

If you have completed 12th std then you are eligible for this exam...

Final years students also eligible for this exam...

Age of candidate be between 16.5 to 19 years. There is No any Age Relaxation for the Reserved category....

Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable. Girls are not applicable...

A candidate must have the Citizenship of India....

All the best......

lakshmi dhana Array

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
    Eligibility for NDA:-

Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July,1994 and not later than 1st January ,1997 are eligible.

Sex: only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
    3. Educational Qualifications:
    (i)For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
    (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

sohangoriya Array

Dear friend for apply NDAS exam the minimum Education qualification is 10+2 from a recognized Board and age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for three wings.

- Army wings

- Navy wings

- Air force Wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Army wings.

For Navy / Air force wings:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is No age relaxation for reserved categories in this exam.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

All the best.......

sivasu Array

~~~~~~~~Eligibility for NDA~~~~~~~~~~~

>>
    Nationality:citizen of India.

>>Age: Only the Unmarried Male Candidates with age 16.5 to 19 years.

Sex: only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

>>Educational Qualifications:
    (i)For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass
    (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?