Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for AIIMS exam if i have passed class 12th as Non-Medical Student ?

Can i apply for medical entrance exams ? But i have passed my 12th class exams as non-medical student.

grotesque Array

Re: Am i eligible to apply for AIIMS exam if i have passed class 12th as Non-Medical Student ?

Dear sir,
    You are not competent to apply for the medical exam for AIIMS if you are not having the degree of 12th in the medical profession because of the reason is that 12th in medical is the compulsory requirement for applying the entrance exam for AIIMS.
    all the best

bipin Array

Re: Am i eligible to apply for AIIMS exam if i have passed class 12th as Non-Medical Student ?

No , you are not eligible to apply AIIMS after completing your 12th as Non-Medical Student. You can see eligibility criteria to get clear your doubt.

Eligibility Criteria To Apply For AIIMS

- You should have passed class 12th from a recognized board or school.

- You should have studied science in class 12th and Biology being a compulsory subject.

- You should have scored a minimum 60% in PCB.

- A maximum of 2 attempts are given to a particular candidate and that too consecutive.

If you have still doubt , you can visit official website : http://www.aiims.edu

S.Narasimha Murthy Array

HI FRIEND,

aiims.jpg
    The eligibility criteria for AIIMS is :

The general candidates must have minimum 60% in 10+2th under physics,chemistry,biology,English.

For Schedule caste must have minimum 55% in 10+2th

candidates age must be between 17-21 years.

IF you have this qualification then you are eligible or else not

Best of Luck,have a Bright Future

Unregistered

Min marks in english for qualifying AIIMS?

strike1 Array

hi friend !

I'm sorry to inform you that you're NOT eligible to apply for AIIMS as only those students who had Biology as their subject in 10+2 can apply for medical exams like AIIMS,PMT, AFMC etc.

All the best !

Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOIN IN THE AIIMS?

choco28 Array

dear friend,

no you are not eligible for AIIMS if you have
    done your 12th with non medical stream

eligibility for AIIMS
    candidate must be 12th passed with PCB as a compulsory subjects with minimum of 60% marks

age limit for AIIMS
    minimum age -17 years
    maximum age - 21 years

maximum no. of attempts
    2 times in consecutive years

Unregistered

i am a bio student in 12th (2012).can i appear for aiims entrance in 2013 doing my b.tech(chemical) between?

mahi4mk Array

HELLO ASPIRANTS,

No , you are not eligible for AIIMS exam beacause you are a non medical Student. i give you information about AIIMS.
    eligibility creterai for AIIMS:

You should have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
    12th main subject for medical Biology its a compulsory subject.
    your marks 60% 12th standard
    2 times give AIIMS exam attempts
    you can visit official website : http://www.aiims.edu
    GOOD LUCK

learn Array

DEAR FRIEND,

AIIMS stands for All India Institue of medical science

it s the best medical institue of India

its exam is the the toughest among all the other exams

eligiblity for the exam
    • candidates should have passed his/her 12th from a recognised university
    • candidates should have pcb as compulsory subjects
    • candidates should have scored minimum of 60% in pcb and english
    age criteria
    minimum age should be 17 years

upper age limit is not specified

NATIONALITY
    MUST BE CITIZEN OF INDIA

AIIMS EXAM PATTERN

AIIMS

SO IT IS CLEAR FROM ABOVE THAT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXAM
    AS YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR IT

nit.gang11 Array

No you cannot give this exam because biology is a major subject to appear in these exams
    The eligibility is
    Candidates passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
    Thank You

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR

NO!!! YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE

Eligibility Criteria To Apply For AIIMS

- You should have passed class 12th from a recognized board or school.

- You should have studied science in class 12th and Biology being a compulsory subject.

- You should have scored a minimum 60% in PCB.

ALL THE BEST.......

Ajaygupta123 Array

Dear aspirant sorry to say you are not eligible to apply for AIIMS exam.

-For AIIMS you should be 10+2 pass with subjects physics , chemistry and biology.

- If you are not having biology then you are not eligible.

-AIIMS conducts entrance for admission into MBBS seats on all india basis.

BEST OF LUCK...

srinivas933 Array

Hai,Sorry, you are not eligible for AIIMS exam beacause you are a non medical Student. i give you information about AIIMS.eligibility creterai for AIIMS:You should have passed class 12th from a recognized board.12th main subject for medical Biology its a compulsory subject.your marks 60% 12th standard2 times give AIIMS exam attempts.For more information check visit : http://www.aiims.eduGood luck.

Unregistered

what are the medical eligibility criteria for aiims ...especially about eyesight ?????

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

The minimum requirements for AIIMS exam is

u must complete ur 12th from any disciplined board

u must have PCB is 12th i.e physics, chemistry, biology

u must have 60% marks in PCB

as u are a non medical 12th completed student u are not eligible for the AIIMS exam

SO plzzz put efforts in any other course and exam

Sorry to say no

hope the information is useful to u

All The Best

randhirk.rk Array

Since you have not taken Physics chemistry and Biology in your class 12th so you are not eligible to sit in the AIIMS entrance test.

Min eligibilty criteria is 12th pass with OCB as subjects and 60% marks

As we all know AIIMS is the best medical college in India and from year 2013 they have opened AIIMS college in 6 more cities apart from new delhi.

But if you have not take bio in 12th dont loose hope and try in some other career options like Fashion designing, LAW , etc

You can Common law entrance test

You can give NIFT entrance Test

If interested in languages you can give JNU 5 year integrated BA/MA language course test

Unregistered

My first attempt for aiims was one year after my 12th board...so will I have my second attempt or not ???

Anil 7893 Array

Hello friends ............................

Sorry my friend you are not eligible for AIIMS exam as Non-Medical Student.

For applying this post you must have PCB subjects in your 12th.

Yor age limit is 17-21 years.

And You must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.

You should have PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY.

You must have scored a minimum 60% in PCB.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS;

2 times in consecutive years

For more details you can visit official website : http://www.aiims.edu

All the best

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?