Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for IITJEE, AIEEE and BITSAT if I able to score 80% in supplementary examination?

I am a student of Maharashtra State Board and in 2011 I failed in one subject in 12 std. Now I am re-appearing in all the papers to improvise the result in October 2011 supplementary examination. If I score 80% marks in this examination, Will I be eligible to appear in IITJEE 2012/AIEEE 2012/BITSAT 2011. I had appeared once in all these exam with good scoring. Kindly help me.

malik.sumit93 Array
    D-68/3 , ishwar Colony , Arjun park , Najafgarh , New Delhi-43

Re: Am I eligible to appear for IITJEE, AIEEE and BITSAT if I able to score 80% in supplementary examination?

yes sir, if you score 80% marks in the examination then , you are eligible to appear in IITJEE 2012/AIEEE 2012/BITSAT 2012........then you have clear the entrance exam and take admission........So,BEST OF LUCK..........

Hasham Array

Re: Am I eligible to appear for IITJEE, AIEEE and BITSAT if I able to score 80% in supplementary examination?

absolutely eligible.

but to appear in IIT u must score better atleast 60% in groups like maths,physics,chemistry.

well u can appear AIEEE,BUTSAT
    SRMCET
    VITEEE
    AMEEE
    BITSAT

ANY other CET s of the state

manmeet Array

yes you are surely eligible for applying for iit,aiee and bitsat. this is your last chance for appearing for iit you need 60 percent and 80 percent for bitsat.
    best of luck.

jagannadh Array

of course you are definitely eligible to apply for IITJEE,AIEEE and bitsat exams, to apply for this exams you have to go through the official websites...the candidate must complete his intermediate or equivalent with minimum of 60% so securing a sore of 80% you are eligible to these exams...the official websites are..

http://bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/

good luck

PRITAM RAY Array

definitely you are eligible for IITJEE,AIEEE,BITSAT if you score 80% in your supplementary exam..the most imporatant thing is that you have provide a improvement board certificate for eligibilty.....
    iitjee eligibilty is aggregate 60% in pcm in 12th board exam
    aieee eligibilty is aggregate 50% in pcm fo general catagories n agg.40% in pcm for sc/st/obc/ph.
    bitsat eligibilty is agg.75% in pcm..previously it was agg.80% in pcm,but this year it has been reduced to 75%...

best of luck...

Varam Array

yeah... you are eligible for the exams like IITJEE, AIEEE, And BITSAT if you score 80% in your supplementary examinations.
    60% aggregate is eligibility for AIEEE And IITJEE.
    75% aggregate is eligibility for BITSAT.
    ALL THE VERY BEST.

jituforu2100 Array

yes u r eligible for IIT. AIEEE or bits admission test. there are requirement of 60 % in pcm in class 12th for the appearing in this competitions exams so u should try to best and crack this exam.
    best of luck

ashok rks Array

IITJEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

Eligible Criteria
    You need to complete your 12th Standard with the following Subjects Physics,Chemistry.Maths
    You need to score 60% and above in you 12th standard

This Entrance Exam was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology

AIEEE - All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam

Eligible Criteria
    You need to complete your 12th Standard with the following Subjects Physics,Chemistry.Maths
    You need to score 50% and above in you 12th standard

BITSAT - Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani

Eligible Criteria
    You need to score 70% and above in you 12th standard

This Exam was Conducted by the Birla Institute of Technnology

venkataprakash Array

IIT JEE :- Indian Institute of Technology conduct a Join Entrance Examination every year.

Eligibility Criteria for IIT - JEE :-

The Aspirant have to completed 12th examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the aspirant who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible.

The Aspirant must secure at least 60% aggregate marks for General and OBC categories.SC/ST and PD candidates must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination.The aspirant can crack this examination in two times in consecutive years.

AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted every year.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE :-

The Aspirant have to completed 12th examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the aspirant who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible.

There is no minimum marks required for this examination and the aspirant can crack this examination in three times in consecutive years.

If you are interested to join in B.Arch/B.Planning,then you have to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics in your examination.

Eligibility Criteria BITSAT :-

The Aspirant have to completed 12th examination with 75% aggregate marks in physics,chemistry and mathematics of a recognized School or equivalent qualification or the aspirant must have a 60% aggregate marks in each of these three subject individually to apply for BITSAT examination.The aspirant who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible.

Nathan Array

YES,YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR IIT JEE,AIEEE AND BITSAT.

IIT-JEE:INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM

THIS ENTRANCE EXAM IS CONDUCT BY INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. TO ADMIT THE ENGINEERING STUDENTS ONLY.
    THIS ENTRANCE EXAM IS CONDUCT BY EVERY YEAR.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IIT-JEE:
    >>THE APPLICANT SHOULD COMPLETE THE 12TH IN RECOGNIZED SCHOOL (SCIENCE GROUP)
    >>THE APPLICANT SHOULD GET 60% IN 12TH STANDARD.

THE IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION OF IIT-JEE:
    >>START ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:31-10-11
    >>CLOSING OF ONLINE APPLICATION:10-10-11
    >>DATE OF EXAMINATION:8-4-12
    >>DECLARATION OF RESULTS:18-5-12

AIEEE:ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM

IT IS ALL SO ONE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF TO ADMIT THE STUDENTS IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIEEE:
    >>THE APPLICANT SHOULD GET 60% IN 12TH STANDARD.

THE IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR AIEEE:
    >>DATE OF OFFLINE EXAM:29-4-12
    >>DATE OF ONLINE EXAM:7-5-12 TO 25-5-12

BITSAT:BRILA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (BITS) PILANI

BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE IS ALSO ONE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR TO TAKE THE ENGINEERING STUDENTS.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BITSAT:
    >>THE APPLICANT SHOULD GET 80% IN 12TH STANDARD.

THE IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR BITSAT:
    >>LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:15-2-12
    >>TEST UNDER ALLOTMENT AND ANNOCEMENT OF CANDIDATES:25-2-12
    >>CANDIDATES TO RESERVED DATES:29-2-12 TO 20-3-12
    >>BITSAT HALL TICKETS:14-4-12 TO 30-4-12
    >>BITSAT ONLINE TEST:10-5-12 TO 9-6-12

ALL THE BEST.

surbhi agarwal Array

the aggregate marks required for iitjee is 65%. if u score 80% then u r surely eligible to sit for all the three exams- iitjee / aieee / bitsat.
    u can appear for iitjee twice and for aieee thrice. so u r still eligible to sit for the exams. same is the case with bitsat. so u can sit for all the three.
    All the best!!!!!!!!

pioneernetwork1234 Array

Scoring good marks just for appearing in IIT or AEIT exams is not that important. Even If you pas with 55% marks win PCM than also U R eligible for appearing in these entrance exams. But for competing in these exams u must have good coaching and off course u will have to score very high scoring marks even more than 90% to get admission in these prime Institutions.

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a student of Maharashtra State Board and in 2011 I failed in one subject in 12 std. Now I am re-appearing in all the papers to improvise the result in October 2011 supplementary examination. If I score 80% marks in this examination, Will I be eligible to appear in IITJEE 2012/AIEEE 2012/BITSAT 2011. I had appeared once in all these exam with good scoring. Kindly help me.
    HI!
    After scoring 80% in 12th class you are eligible for I.I.T-J.E.E exam..

Eligibility criteria:-
    > Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 60% marks.
    For ST/SC candidate 55% marks is require.

> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
    > Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    yes ofcourse you are eligible for the appear in the IIT,AIEEE,BITSAT and other engineering entrance examinations.....
    but have to put you extra efforts to got selected in the merit list of iit..... so study more and more because IIT exam is very tough.....

all the best..........

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

Yes you are eligible to write all the competitive examinations once you clear all the backlogs you have.
    The minimum eligible % criteria for competitive exams are 60%.
    The list of various exams applicable for Inter are
    IIT-JEE
    AIEEE
    BITSAT
    VITEEE
    AMEEE
    SRMCET
    EAMCET
    etc..

So after clearing the examinations apply for any of the above entrance exams.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

bipin Array

IIT JEE and AIEEE both these entrance examination are for those who are interested to get admission in B.tech Course.
    As you have completed 12th , you are absolutely eligible though are completed 12th in supplementary.

IIT JEE Eligiblity Criteria -

- To apply for IIT JEE Examination, You have to passed your 12Th examination with minimum 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics Subjects.
    - You can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.

AIEEE Eligiblity Criteria -

- AIEEE Examination was conducted Every year And to apply for AIEEE Examination You must have completed your 12Th examination with minimum 50% Marks in Physics , Chemistry & Mathematics as a compulsory subject

- You can apply for this examination only 3 Times.

If you want to get More information then please visit the AIEEE and IIT JEE website.

Balathegreat Array

Yes friend, If you are able score above 70% in your 12th std supplementary examination you are surely eligible for appearing in all the above entrance exams you have asked for. Because the eligibility criteria for appearing in these exams are commonly
    • You must have finished your 12th std board exam.
    • You must have taken science as your stream in 12th std. This means you must have physics, chemistry and maths as one of the major subjects in your 12th std.
    • you must have obtained atleast 70% as an aggregate in 12th std exam and you must have obtained at least 60% individually in all subjects.

choco28 Array

dear friend,

IIT , AIEEE and BITSAT are the 3 best national level exams for engineering in India

yes you will be eligible for all the 3 exams if you will be able to score above 80% in 12th
    but remember you need to score above 80 or 60% in pcm

but for BITSAT you need minimum of 80% in pcm and 60% in each of the subjects

for IIT

one needs to be 12th passed with minimum of 60% in pcm
    age limit is
    17 to 25 years
    anyone can appear for the IIT exam only twice in consecutive years

for AIEEE

one needs to be 12th with minimum of 55% in pcm
    age limit is same
    you can appear for AIEEE exam thrice in consecutive years

FOR BITSAT

one needs to be 12th passed with minimum of 80% in pcm and 60% in each of the subjects

anyone can appear for BITSAT exam only twice in consecutive years

Raj@08 Array

Hello,
    If you score such good marks, then you can surely sit for any or all of these exams...
    It requires hard-work with confidence cum dedication and seriousness towards studies...
    The road is tough but not impossible,,,.
    So go a head and give your full efforts...

All the best
    Raj@08

sgvm Array

Ya, of course, you are eligible to appear in all these exams.
    In IIT-JEE and AIEEE, at least 60% or above is required to appear in the examination.
    However, you are securing 80%, it is very good thing.

For BITSAT, it is 70%.
    Hence, you can appear in all above exams.

Good Luck!!

sreeswami Array

HELLO FRIEND.....

YES !!! you are surely eligible for applying for IITJEE , AIEEE AND BITSAT

this exam eligibility is

IITJEE & AIEEE - 60% and above
    BITSAT - 70 % and above

So ,you can appear in all above exams.

BEST OF LUCK.....

kalyani bacchav Array

HI SIR.....

Of course you are definitely eligible to apply for IITJEE,AIEEE and bitsat exams

In IIT-JEE and AIEEE, at least 60% or above is required to appear in the examination.

For BITSAT, it is 70%.

so you are securing 80%, it is very good thing.

So go a head and give your full efforts...

ALL THE VERY BEST.......

popeye Array

First you are eligible to apply IITJEE and AIEEE Exam. But you are not eligible to apply BITSAT Exam. Let us why this so.

Eligibility Criteria for IIT-JEE:

For writing IITJEE Exam you must have passed your 12th examinations with 60% and with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can appear in the IIT Exam two times only and that also should be in consecutive years.

So as you have 80% in 12th exam you are eligible to apply. Here there is no matter of weather you ahve passed 12th in regular fashion or in supplementary way.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE :

You should have completed your 12Th Examinations with 55% and also you must have subjects Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

You can appear in the AIEEE Exam 3 times.

Like IIT Exam there is no matter of weather you ahve passed 12th in regular fashion or in supplementary way. Hence you are eligible to apply AIEEE Exam.

Qualification Criteria for the BITSAT

You should have passed the 12Th Exam with 80% marks in PCM and 60% marks individually in each of the subjects.

Aspirants who have completed 12th exam in supplementary fashion are not eligible to apply for exam.

So BITSAT Exam not allow students who have completed their degree in supplementary way. Hence you are not eligible to apply BITSAT Exam.

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    YES.You are eligible for the IIT-JEE,AIEEE and BITSAT Entrance examination.Because following are the minimum eligibility conditions for the above entrance examination,
    • You Should complete 12th std with minimum 60% marks
    • You must have the Maths,Physics,Chemistry subjects in your 12th academics
    • Your age should be 17-24 years

So anyway you complete 12th std with 80% marks.So you are eligible for the IIT-JEEE,AIEEE and BITSAT entrance examination.Prepare well for the examinations.

ALL THE BEST

aishh Array

yes,
    surely u u r eligible to give all d entrance exam after +2, if u have scored 80%marks,,,, but make sure dat aggregate in pcm should also be 80%...
    U can apply for
    iitjee
    aieee
    bitsat
    along wid dem many other entrance test of engineering of states also...

adi_netgenie Array

YES !!!! YOU CAN APPEAR FOR ALL THE EXAMS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SCORE 80% IN PCM AGGREGATE IN 12th FINAL EXAM
    here am providing the eligibility of the these exams to clear all your doubts regarding it

~~ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IIT JEE

>you must have passed your 12th from a recognized university and candidates appearing for HS are eligible to apply

>You need to have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th

>your aggregate in PCM should be 60%(for general candidates)..5% relaxation of marks for SC/STs

>You can appear for 2 times in IIT JEE consecutively

VERIFY ELIGIBILITY FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE http://jee.iitm.ac.in/eligibility.php

~~ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BIT-SAT

>75% marks in aggregate of PCM(PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHS)

>with these you need to score a minimum of 60 marks in each of PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY and MATHS

>and BITSAT allows no exception like reservation quota for SC/STs.relaxation of cut-off marks for Sc/ST/OBCs

VERIFY ELIGIBILITY FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://bitsadmission.com/bitsat/BITS...20Criteria.htm

~~ ELIGIBILITY FOR AIEEE

>you must have passed your 12th from a recognized university with PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th

>your aggregate in PCM should be 50%(for general candidates) and 45% for SC/STs

>no pending backlogs in 12th

VERIFY ELIGIBILITY FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html

You can also appear for other engineering exams like WBJEE, KIIT JEE, MHT CET , PTU CET , OJEE etc
    if you are interested in architecture you have to appear for NATA exam also along with your AIEEE
    take very good preparation before going for these examinations ....these exams are really tough and require a lot of preparation !!

WISH YOU SUCCESS!!!

RIYA19 Array

Hi Friend....
    The eligiblity Criteria of the IIT exam:
    • You should be from a recognised institution
    • Minimum aggrigate with 60% with PCM combination.
    • Age mut be between 17-22.
    • no relaxation for any caste..
    Eligiblity for the AIEEe examination:
    • you should be from any recognized institution.
    • you must hava passed 12 with minimum aggrigate 60% for the general candidate and 55% for others candidate..
    • Student get the chance to crack the examination only 3 times...
    Eligiblity for the BISAT examination:
    • You should be from any recognized institution.
    • Minimum aggrigate will be the for any student is 80% throughout all the educational field..
    • Age must be 17-21.

THANKING YOU................

balu123 Array

Dear Friend,
    Thats so sad of you.
    Of course you can appear for IIT .
    In iit a student can appear twice in consecutive years.Its all said that you just need 60% of your board total.
    you can also appear for Aieee.It is also the same as that of IITs.
    You can make THREE consecutive attempts.
    But for BITSAT you must score above 60% and also if you fail in your board exam,then you must attend all your groups again and must qualify all of them.
    IT IS MANDATORY FOR BITSAT.

mahi4mk Array

HELLO.......
    my dear friend,

Yes,are definetaly eligible for this in these exams:
    In IIT-JEE and AIEEE, at least 60% and BITSAT, it is 70%.
    your score so good you will get enterance exam .
    Your age should be 17-24 years
    WITH REGARDS MAHI.........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?