Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for IITJEE 2013?

I scored 70% in class 12 but 50% in PCM can i appear in iitjee 2013 or not?

jyothipriyadashini Array

Re: Am I eligible to appear for IITJEE 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well, friend;..

Information About IIT JEE Entrance Exam :

Yes,,,,,,The IIT JEE indian institute of technology joint entrance examination conducted by the indian institute of technology for admission in to B.Tech courses in various specialization branch's and admission in engineering course through his entrance exam the selection procedure is based on the marks secured at the IIT JEE exam.

So, the entrance exam paper is divided in to 2 papers and each papers time period of 2 hours and questions are objective nature from chemistry, mathematics, physics subjects at 10+2 level. And attending the IIT JEE entrance exam required requirements are follow bellow:

Eligibility Criteria :
    -----------------

= = > First of required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with maths and physics as a compulsory subjects from recognized board, and here not required any percentage in 10+2 level.
    = = > Final year students can also apply for eligible for IIT JEE exam,
    = = > You must be both mentally and physique healthy.

According to above mention information you are eligible to apply for IIT JEE exam 2013 and for that you need to apply online or offline methods, apart from if you are applying for the offline method take the admission form from any of the union bank by paying the application fee 500 rupees for reserved category students and 1000 rupees for remaining category candidates and then send to IIT’s.

Other wise if you are applying the online method, then you can login in IIT websites and fill the form online by paying application fee any branch of the Union bank and then send the application form with challan to IIT's.

Important Dates for IIT JEE exam :

= = > Sale of Application: mid of November, 2012
    = = > Last date for submission of application forms by post: middle of December, 2012
    = = > Last date ffor submission of application forms by hand: last week of December, 2012
    = = > Exam on: April 2nd week, 2013
    = = > Result are announced on :the mid week of May, 2013

http://www.iitd.ac.in

all the best;...

Unregistered

sir i have got 64.2 percent as agreegate and 66 percent in pcm. am i elligible for iit 2013 exam. is there any improvement need ?

tulika kansal Array

My Dear.................

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for IIT-JEE2013. since you have got only 50% in pcm.
    and the minimum eligibility to appear in jee 2013 is The candidate must have secured an aggregate
    of 60% in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th boards. but you do not worry their are many other
    engineering entrance exam in which you can appear like AIEEE,I.P.,DCE etc....

Best of luck.......

ankit patel Array

Hi Dear I am sorry to inform u that the Minimum Eligibility for the Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination i.e.Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For the candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD candidates must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination.Don't lower your Spirit you can try for other institute.
    All the Best.........

ankit patel Array

Yes you are Eligible to appear for iit 2013 exam as your PCM aggregate is 66%.There is no need of improvement of marks in 10+2 just focuss on the upcoming Joint Entrance Examination and try to do well in it.All the Best.........

Unregistered

I have passed H.S. Exam in 2012 with 84% in physics,76% in chemistry and 50% in mathematics;70% in pcm,83% in total.After a year\'s preparation,I want to appear in IIT-JEE in 2013.Am I eligible to appear?

Unregistered

I have passed H.S. Exam in 2012 with 84% in physics,76% in chemistry and 50% in mathematics;70% in pcm,83% in total.After a year\'s preparation,I want to appear in IIT-JEE in 2013.Am I eligible to appear?

Unregistered

i have failed in cbse class xii boards 2012 and also not qualified for iitjee 2012 can i appear again in iitjee 2013 with board exams as well

ankit patel Array

Hi Dear
    You are eligible to appear for JEE 2013 as you have scored 70% in PCM but you have to be cautious as the pattern of the JEE from the next year will be changing and can includes 12th class marks.All the Best.......

ankit patel Array

i have failed in cbse class xii boards 2012 and also not qualified for iitjee 2012 can i appear again in iitjee 2013 with board exams as well
    Hi Dear
    You are eligible for Jee if you reapear for the 12th class Board Exams.I advise you to work hard on the 12th Class result as new pattern of jee can be implemented in which 50% weightage is given to Board exam. All the Best........

choco28 Array

dear friend,

yes you are definitely eligible to appear in IIT JEE

eligibility to appear in IIT is that

you should secure minimum of 60% in your 12th class in PCM

as you have secured
    64.2 percent as agreegate and 66 percent in pcm
    there is no doubt in that you are eligible for IIT

so now just concentrate on your IIT exam

Unregistered

Sir, I have got total of 65% in class 12th n in pcm I have got 58%. Can I still appear for iit??

Unregistered

I have got 59.6 percentage in pcm am i eligible for iit jee

popeye Array

iit.jpeg
    Yes you are eligible to apply IIT exam after passing 12th with 70%. The detail eligibility and application procedure is given below.

Eligibility for IIT-JEE Examination:-

• You have to complete 10+2 with minimum 60% of aggregate marks to get eligible for this exam, and you must have PCM subjects in 12th eaxm
    • Your age Should be in between 18 years to 25 years.

The Apply Procedure:-

• Online: For online submission of applications, you have to visit offficial website. For e.g IIT Bombay – http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in , IIT Delhi – http://jee.iitd.ac.in
    • Offline :You can register Offline using the prescribed Optical Machine Readable (OMR) Application Form which can be obtained by cash purchase from bank branches. The list bank will be published at the time of notifications.
    You have study hard and smart to crack IIT Exam. The competition is very hard in IIT EXAM. If possible you can join coaching class.

IIT1.jpeg

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    YES.You are eligible to apply for the IIT-JEE examination.Because following are the eligible conditions for the IIT-JEE examination,
    • You must complete 12th std with 50% marks
    • you must have the Maths,Physics,Chemistry subjects in your 12th std
    • You age must be 17 or above.
    I Thing you may have all these qualifications.Then you can apply for the exam.You can get admission in following colleges after completing this examination.
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Kharagpur
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Kanpur
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Mumbai
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Delhi
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Chennai
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Roorkee
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Guwahati
    • Indian Institute of Technology IIT – Hyderabad
    All The Best.....

ranjeet kumar Array

dear friend.
    sorry to say that you are not eligible for iit-jee.
    eligibility criteria for iit-jee is:
    1. 10+2 with physics chemistry maths as compulsory papers.
    2. a minimum of 60% in aggregate in 12th.
    3. a minimum of 60% in pcm.
    4. appearing candidate can also apply.
    5. age must not be exceed from 23 years.
    since you have got more than 60% in aggregate but you have scored less than 60% in pcm so you are not eligible for that.
    you can apply for aieee, you can get some very good college through it if your rank is very good, so forget about iit and just get prepared for aieee.
    all the best.

Unregistered

sir,I am a student of west bengal h.s board.. I have got 78% in math, 60% in phys ,60% in chem, 72% in english, and 50% in bengali..and 64% in grand total......Now i am preparing for IIT-JEE,AIEEE,and WBJEE...but am totally confused!! Am i eligible for IITJEE(2013) and the other engg entrace exam or not??? plz reply me.....

NABONITA PANDEY Array

sir, I am a student of west bengal h.s board..I have got 78% in math, 60% in phys,60% in chem,72% in english, 50% in bengali....and 64% in grand total ...Now I am preparing for IIT-JEE, AIEEE,WBJEE...but i am totally confused!! Am i eligible for IIT(2013) and the other engg entrace exams... plz reply me

ashok rks Array

Yes you can appear for IITJEE 2013

IITJEE
    - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

Eligible Criteria for IITJEE
    • You need to complete your 10th & 12th standard in any reputed School
    • You need to have 60% mark as a aggregate in your 12th Standard
    Attempts
    A candidate can attempt JEE only twice in Consecutive Years

Nathan Array

IIT-JEE:-Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination

Sorry to say your not eligible for IIT-JEE examination because your PCM Percentage is low That is the reason, Following Eligibility Criteria's

Eligibility Criteria For IIT-JEE Examination:-
    >>The Applicant should be complete the 10th and 12th standard in any recognized university's
    >>The Applicant Should be take in Science Stream in 12th Standard.
    >>The Applicant To have 60 percentage of mark's in 12th Standard.

aalarif Array

yes ,sir you are eligible for IIT-JEE in 2013.because you have scored more than the required minimum qualification marks which is that the candidate must have scored or passed class 12 with minimum of 60% marks with PCM.and that will be last chance.because already one chance is being lost this year.
    a student can give IIT-JEE exam in consecutive two years at the year of passing and after passing class 12.

tinu0024 Array

The eligibility criteria for IIT JEE examination is that candidate of general category must have scored 60% in aggregate and 5% relaxation for sc\st\obc category.
    [FONT=serif]So you are eligible for IIT JEE exam.
    [/FONT]

Annubhai Array

Hello Friend..........

YES
    , why not You are eligible for IITJEE 2013

Eligiblity of IITJEE : -

• You must complete 12th std with 50% marks
    • you must have the Maths,Physics,Chemistry subjects in your 12th std
    • You age must be 17 or above.
    • You must be both mentally and physique healthy

You can get some very good college through it if your rank is very good, and just get prepared for IITJEE2013.

All the best........

aishh Array

IITJEE is considered to b the best entrance exam for b.tech after doing +2...
    as per the rules of IITJEE, d students who hv passed +2 wid 60% in PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND MATHS are only eligible to give entrance test, no matter how much %age u get overall...
    so, ALL D BEST.. ... DO WELL...
    thanx

sumansin Array

IIT-JEE stands for indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

Aspirant should be pass 12th class with any recognized Central or State Board are eligible for this exam.Final year of 12th class are also appear in this exam.

General, OBC and DC candidates are required secure the minimum of 60% marks in 12th exam.

SC, ST and PD candidates are required to secure minimum of 55% marks in respective exam.

Age should between 17 to 25 years. SC/ST and PD category candidate get 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.

Unregistered

am i eligible to jee 2013.i finished my 12th this year (2011-2012).i already attend jee exam 2012.

Unregistered

am i eligible to iit jee 2013.i already attend iit jee(2012).i finished 12th this year(2011-2012)

niceday Array

Yes you are eligible.The minimum percentage of marks required in the qualification exam or in your case the 12th class is 60% aggregate which you already have.PCM marks are not necessary as was your worry.The aggregate is the average percentage of all the subjects in your 12th class.

niceday Array

Yes you can write the exam in the year 2013 aswell.
    A candidate can give two consecutive attempts at IIT JEE atmost.Since you passed your 12th in 2012 and gave an attempt in the same year you are free to try again one last time in 2013.

AKASH.BHALODI Array

No my friend you are not eligible for the IIT-JEE exam .
    The criteria for the exam is below :
    -> one should pass the 12th with PCM subject and got minimum 60% marks from any recognized board .
    -> A diploma student can also eligible for giving the exam .
    -> age should be between 17-25 , there are some relaxion for reserved cast candidates .
    -> Maximum 2 attempts are allowed .
    Now according to above criteria , the minimum percentage require is 60% and you got only 50% so that you are not eligible for the exam .

Unregistered

i have 84.4% in cbse boards m i eligible?

sgvm Array

According to eligibility criteria of IIT-JEE,
    A candidate must have scored at least 60% or above in aggregate in 10+2 to be eligible for IIT-JEE examination.
    Since your total percentage is 70%, then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam.

You may visit this page for more information: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/eligibility.php

However, from next year ISEET may be implemented. So, eligibility criteria may change.

Unregistered

what will be the eligibility criteria to appear in IIT JEE- 2013?
    PCM?
    Aggregare?

Akash Bacchav Array

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for IIT-JEE2013. since you have got only 50% in pcm.
    and the minimum eligibility to appear in jee 2013 is The candidate must have secured an aggregate
    of 60% in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th boards. but you do not worry their are many other
    engineering entrance exam in which you can appear like AIEEE,I.P.,DCE etc....

Akash Bacchav Array

Aspirant should be pass 12th class with any recognized Central or State Board are eligible for this exam.Final year of 12th class are also appear in this exam.

General, OBC and DC candidates are required secure the minimum of 60% marks in 12th exam.

SC, ST and PD candidates are required to secure minimum of 55% marks in respective exam.

Age should between 17 to 25 years. SC/ST and PD category candidate get 5 years relaxation in upper age limi

sreeswami Array

First of required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with maths and physics as a compulsory subjects from recognized board, and here not required any percentage in 10+2 level. Final year students can also apply for eligible for IIT JEE exam, You must be both mentally and physique healthy. According to above mention information you are eligible to apply for IIT JEE exam 2013 and for that you need to apply online or offline methods, apart from if you are applying for the offline method take the admission form from any of the union bank by paying the application fee 500 rupees for reserved category students and 1000 rupees for remaining category candidates and then send to IIT’s.

sreeswami Array

The criteria for the exam is below : one should pass the 12th with PCM subject and got minimum 60% marks from any recognized board . A diploma student can also eligible for giving the exam . age should be between 17-25 , there are some relaxion for reserved cast candidates . Maximum 2 attempts are allowed .

kalyani bacchav Array

I am sorry to inform u that the Minimum Eligibility for the Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination i.e.Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For the candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD candidates must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination.Don't lower your Spirit you can try for other institute.

common Array

First of required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with maths and physics as a compulsory subjects from recognized board, and here not required any percentage in 10+2 level.
    = = > Final year students can also apply for eligible for IIT JEE exam,
    = = > You must be both mentally and physique healthy.

According to above mention information you are eligible to apply for IIT JEE exam 2013 and for that you need to apply online or offline methods, apart from if you are applying for the offline method take the admission form from any of the union bank by paying the application fee 500 rupees for reserved category students and 1000 rupees for remaining category candidates and then send to IIT’s.

common Array

The criteria for the exam is below :
    -> one should pass the 12th with PCM subject and got minimum 60% marks from any recognized board .
    -> A diploma student can also eligible for giving the exam .
    -> age should be between 17-25 , there are some relaxion for reserved cast candidates .
    -> Maximum 2 attempts are allowed .

adi_netgenie Array

IIT JEE ============== Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination

It is a all India Level examination .......It is conducted once each year.... it is meant for under graduates who wants to pursue their graduation engineering degree i.e B.Tech from IITs

~~ Eligibility Details

>Candidates should have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th and must pass 12th from a recognized board or the Central Education Board(CBSE)

>Minimum 60% marks is required in aggregate of PCM (Physics Chemistry Mathematics ) .But there is a relaxation of 5% marks in case of Sc/STs

>candidates appearing for HS are can apply for IIT JEE

>You can appear for 2 times in IIT JEE and in consecutive years only

NO...YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE

nojjk.jpg

IT IS QUITE EVIDENT FROM THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE 60% in PCM FOR BEING ELIGIBLE

STUDY THE DETAILED ELIGIBILITY HERE http://jee.iitm.ac.in/eligibility.php

>>So you can understand that scoring less than 60% in PCM will make you not eligible for the test ...if you are general Candidate.. .

>>Even if you are a SC/ST candidate, then also you need to have a minimum of 55% marks..... But your score is 50 %

So you ARE NOT ELIGIBLE UNDER ANY COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't manage to go for IIT JEE, don't feel shattered .....you can always go for other engineering exams like

• AIEEE
    • IITJEE
    • MHT CET
    • WBJEE
    • PTU CET
    • KIIT JEE

Judging by it all you need to decide now what you should do!!!
    decide calmly and wisely....... don't hop from one decision to other !!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

RIYA19 Array

Hallow friends,

I am sorry to inform u that the Minimum Eligibility for the Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination i.e.Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For the candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD candidates must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Examination.so you should try to search for any other institute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH REGARD
    ANAMIKA

YESHU Array

Hello sir........

SORRY!!!!!
    to say that you are not eligible for IIT-JEE2013. since you have got only 50% in pcm.

the minimum eligibility to appear in jee 2013 is

Candidates should have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th and must pass 12th from a recognized board or the Central Education Board(CBSE)

Minimum 60% marks is required in aggregate of PCM (Physics Chemistry Mathematics ) .But there is a relaxation of 5% marks in case of Sc/STs

candidates appearing for HS are can apply for IIT JEE

Candidatescan appear for 2 times in IIT JEE and in consecutive years only

you do not worry their are many other
    engineering entrance exam in which you can appear like AIEEE,I.P

ALL THE BEST......

Unregistered

the pattern for iit jee has been changed for 2013, is there any problem for the students who appeared for the exam in 2012 to appear again?

Unregistered

is there any problem for a student who appeared in 2012 to appear again for iit jee 2013?

raoresult Array

hi friend ,

NO YOU CANT APPLY FOR IIT -JEE ENTRANCE EXAM IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING 60 % marks in your 12th exams .

THE BASIC REQUIRMENTS FOR IIT -JEE ARE :-

1. you must have 60 % in your PCM i.e. physics , chemistry and maths if you are a general/OBC categorised.

2. you will get 5% relaxation if you are SC/ST/PH candidate .

3. your age limit must be 17-25 years .

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

Unregistered

sir i \'m up board student my aggregate percentage in pcm is 60% nd toatal is 62.6% is i am eligible for iit jee 2013

Unregistered

Sir, I have got total of 62.6% in class 12th from hs n in pcm I have got 60%. Can I still appear for iit jee 2013

wipro84 Array

Hi Buddy,

You can write the IIT JEE ( Indian Institute Joint Entrance Examination ) in 2013.So,don't worry prepare strong for next attempt.

>>> Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE :

1. Candidate must completed education in PCM ( Physics ,Chemistry & Maths ) from recognized university.

2. Must secured minimum 60% aggregate in academics.

Only 2 attempts you can give consecutively.
    >>> IITs Colleges in india are :

1. Indian Institute Of Technology IIT Bombay.

2. Indian Institute Of Technology IIT Kharagpur.

3. Indian Institute OF Technology IIT Madras.

4. Indian Institute Of Technology IIT Kanpur.

5. Indian Institute Of Technology IIT Delhi.

6. Indian Institute Of Technology IIT Guwahati.

7. Indian Insitutte Of Technology IIT Roorkee.

8. Indian Institute Of Technology IIT BHU.

>>> Some Reference Books For IIT JEE Preparation are :
    1. Physics :

H.C.Verma,

RESNICK HALIDAY.

2. For Maths :

TMH ( Tat Macgraw Hill ),

Arithant Book Of Maths.

3. For Chemistry :

Arithant Book of chemistry,

Maity Tiwary.

>>> Important Information about ranks in IIT JEE :

>>> List of courses you can choose with IIT JEE are :

1. B.Tech ---- 4 years.

2. B.Pharm ---- 4 years.

3. B.Design ---- 4 years.

4. B.Arch ---- 5 Years.

5. M.Sc Integrated 5 years.

6. M.Tech Integrated 5 years.

7. M.Tech Dual Degree 5 Years.

-------------> For
    downloading the previous papers visit the link http://www.iitjee.org/iit-question-p...it-papers.html

-------------> For
    more information on IIT JEE visit the link http://www.iitjee.org.
    All the best buddy........................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?