istanbul escort çapa escort şirinevler escort beylikdüzü escort halkalı escort avrupa yakası escort avcılar escort

  1. #1

    Am I eligible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam while already passed the same standard from Karnataka PUC Board?

    Hi all ! I have passed my 12th from Karnataka Pre University board. However , I want to improve my marks but i guess there is no such provision in Karnataka PU Board , since I have to withdraw my 12th result if I have to reattempt.So , my question is , can I write 12th from CBSE board this time ? If I have already passed 12th (2nd puc) from Karnataka PUC Board ?Please reply asap.Thanks !

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. What should I do after failing in 12th CBSE board?
    By madanbhola in forum Questions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:15 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-09-2012, 07:54 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-01-2012, 05:01 PM

istanbul escort