Unregistered

Am i eligible for AIEEE ,if my date of birth is 06-03-1992 ? Provide full information regarding eligibility criteria of AIEEE ?

I completed my 10 2 in 2008-2010 acadamic year.Iam appear for 2010 aieee examination.I am unable to apply for aieee 2011 examinations.But now i want to appear for 2012 aieee examination.My date of birth is 06-03-1992.Shall i eligible for 2012 aieee examinatoin?

Prince_Abby Array

Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE ,if my date of birth is 06-03-1992 ? Provide full information regarding eligibility criteria of AIEEE ?

Yes You are Eligible for AIEEE 2012 as AIEEE give 3 Chances for the general students.
    You must Be 12th appearing or passed out with minimum of 60% in PCM. Thats all. If You are Eligible work hard.
    The Exam is sheduled on 29th April 2012.

All the Best

iGenius Array

Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE ,if my date of birth is 06-03-1992 ? Provide full information regarding eligibility criteria of AIEEE ?

Dear friend,

YES U R ELIGIBLE

Eligibility for AIEEE examination:-

Those candidate have Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with minimum 50 % marks are eligible for AIEEE.

Your age must be in between 17 Years to 22 Years

For more details about AIEEE you can visit to www.aieee.nic.in

Thanks

bipin Array

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam. This exam conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education,Delhi for those students who want to join B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning courses.

Yes you are eligible to apply AIEEE 2012. But this is your last chance. Though there are three attempt to apply AIEEE , these attempt must be taken in consecutive order. That means candidates completed 12th examination in 2010 or before are not eligible to apply for AIEEE 2013.

The minimum eligibility for to appearing the AIEEE is you have to complete your 10+2 with the mathematics as a compulsory subjects. You must maintain your aggregate 55% of marks in any recognized board.
    You can attempt 3 times.

Important Dates:

- Written exam in offline mode:29th April 2012.

- Written examination in Online mode:7th May to 26th May 2012.

For more information : http://www.aieee.nic.in

rr7 Array

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam. This exam conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education,Delhi for those students who want to join B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning courses.

Yes you are eligible to apply AIEEE 2012. But this is your last chance. Though there are three attempt to apply AIEEE , these attempt must be taken in consecutive order. That means candidates completed 12th examination in 2010 or before are not eligible to apply for AIEEE 2013.

The minimum eligibility for to appearing the AIEEE is you have to complete your 10+2 with the mathematics as a compulsory subjects. You must maintain your aggregate 55% of marks in any recognized board.
    You can attempt 3 times.

Important Dates:

- Written exam in offline mode:29th April 2012.

- Written examination in Online mode:7th May to 26th May 2012.

For more information : http://www.aieee.nic.in

sameer007 Array

Yes you are eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012 provided that you should have minimum 60% marks in 12th board.
    If you are appearing for 12th board this year then you will get total 3 attempts for AIEEE along with the attempt of this year.
    This year exam is going to held on 7th may 2012.
    Best of luck for your good ranks.....

selvakumar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I completed my 10 2 in 2008-2010 acadamic year.Iam appear for 2010 aieee examination.I am unable to apply for aieee 2011 examinations.But now i want to appear for 2012 aieee examination.My date of birth is 06-03-1992.Shall i eligible for 2012 aieee examinatoin?
    Yes your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination . Here i provide the details regrading AIEEE Examination .

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination . This Examination is conducted by CBSC for every year . If your interested to apply for AIEEE Examination then you should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized university .

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE Examination :-

To apply for B.E or B.Tech course then you should complete 12th standard in Science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as Main subject from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

To apply for B.Arch or B.Planning Course then you should complete 12th standard and you should have Mathematics as a Main subject from recognized university .

You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks and if your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks .

Syllabus for AIEEE Examination :-

There is Negative Marking is adapt in AIEEE Examination , For each wrong answers you may loose 1/4 marks in your total marks . So you will take special care while answering the question . I suggest you to attend the question in which you have know . So that you not loose your marks ,

You may apply for AIEEE Examination in both the online as well as offline . You may buy the Examination application form with the cost of Rs:- 450 and relaxation applicable for sc/st candidates Rs:- 225 . The Examination application form may issue during the month of December and January .

To crack the Examination you may refer the previous question papers and refer the lot of books available in market . If it's difficult to study AIEEE Examination with your self then may apply for Coaching classes like, Brilliant Tutorials , Eureka Academy , Career Launcher etc.. This Institution may help to you score good percentage of marks in AIEEE Examination .

Important Notification for AIEEE Examination :-

manmeet Array

The age limit for aieee is 18-25 and you can apply three times after giving +2 exam. So you are eligible

Vikrant mishra Array

yes BROTHER,

you are eligible for AIEEE as this would be your last chance

you fullfil all the above above conditions

1) birthdate should be on or after 01 oct 1987

2)CANDIDATE's score in QE should be atleast 60%

3) candidates can apply only 3 times consecutively after QE

you should apply immediately...

IMPORTANT DATES
    IMPORTANT DATES:-
    DATES OF EXAMINATION 29.04.2012
    a) Entry 0900 HRS.- 1330 HRS.
    b)Test Booklet will be distributed 0920 HRS.- 1350 HRS.
    c) Test Booklet to be opened to take out the Answer Sheet 0925 HRS. - 1355 HRS.
    d) Last entry :- 0930 HRS.- 1400 HRS.
    e) start of test 0930 HRS. -1400 HRS.
    f) retun of answer sheet 1230 HRS. -1700 HRS

all the best............

adi_netgenie Array

AIEEE=====>>>>>>>> ALL INDIAN ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

It is an all INDIA level engineering entrance examination for graduation course in engineering both in government and private colleges

ELIGIBILITY Criteria
    • You need to have PCM (physics Chemistry Maths) combination in your 12th
    • your aggregate in PCM should be 60%(for general candidates
    • 55% (for SC/ST)
    • you must have passed your 12th from a recognized university
    • candidates appearing for HS are eligible to apply

===TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INIDA===

1. Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur
    2. Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur
    3. Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay
    4. Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras
    5. Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi
    6. BITS Pilani
    7. IIT Roorkee
    8. IT-BHU
    9. IIT-Guwahati
    10. College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy
    11. Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta
    12. Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
    13. BIT, Mesra
    14. NIT- National Institute of Technology Trichy
    15. Delhi College of Engineering , Delhi
    16. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
    17. NIT- National Institute of Technology, Suratkal
    18. Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad
    19. Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
    20. Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur
    21. MANIT Malviya National Institute of Technology Bhopal
    22. PSG College of Technology Coimbatore
    23. IIIT - International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad

you can get ADMISSION TO THE IITs by AIEEE rank as well as BY IIT JEE rank also
    you must prepare very hard for the exam!!!

SOME REFERENCE BOOKS FOR YOU

PHYSICS
    H.C.VERMA
    RESNICK HALIDAY

MATHS
    TMH(TAT MACGRAW HILL)
    ARIHANT BOOK OF MATHS

CHEMISTRY
    ARIHANT BOOK OF CHEMISTRY
    MAITY TIWARY

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Sir first time in class 12th in 2010 i am fail.and i repeated the class 12th in 2011 and passed.can i eligible for aieee 2013??

Unregistered

sir, i have completed my 12th in 2012, my scores in maths 42 physics 59 chemistry 62, now aim doing diploma
    my date of birth is 9/4/1992, can write aieee in 2015 i.e. after completing my diploma. i have not appeared for aieee this year i.e 2012

aalarif Array

yes ,sir you are eligible to give AIEEE exam .because you have satisfied the minimum eligibility criteria which is that
    --the candidate who have passed class 12 boards with minimum of 50% marks inaggregate and 50% in PCM.are eligible to apply for GE category.
    and for ST/SC/OBC category it is 55%.
    and age limit for GE category is 17-22 years
    for ST/SC -17-27 years
    and for OBC it is -17-25 years.

hope it answers your question.

aalarif Array

yes,sir you are eligible to give the AIEEE ,because the maximum number of attempts a student can give AIEEE is 3 times. after passing of class 12.
    for example-if you candidate have passed in 2011,he can give the exam in 2011,2012,2013.
    but he should also satisfy the eligibility criteria that is -yes ,sir you are eligible to give AIEEE exam .because you have satisfied theminimum eligibility criteria which is that
    --the candidate who have passed class 12 boards with minimum of 50% marksin aggregate and 50% in PCM.are eligible to apply for GE category.
    and for ST/SC/OBC category it is 55%.
    and age limit for GE category is 17-22 years
    for ST/SC -17-27 years
    and for OBC it is -17-25 years.
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

niceday Array

AIEEE allows a maximum of 3 attempts.However one should note that these attempts are 3 consecutive attempts.So that means 2010 was your first attempt.2011 would have been your second attempt and the one in 2012 is your last attempt.

You must ensure that you have secured over 55% in your 12th class with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
    Then you will be eligible to write the AIEEE this year.

Nathan Array

Cool Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE ,if my date of birth is 06-03-1992 ? Provide full information regarding eligibility criteria of AIEEE ?

AIEEE:-All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Yes,You are eligible for the AIEEE Examination.I will provide the details information about the AIEEE Eligibility Criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE:-

>>Minimum Qualification:- You should be passed on the 10th and 12 th higher secondary examination

>>Minimum Mark:-For general and obc candidate 60% percentage of mark and for sc/st and ph candidate 45% percentage of mark should be taken in the 12th examination.

>>Qualifying Subjects:-The candidate should be qualifying in science stream with physics,chemistry and mathematics.

>>Minimum Age:- Your age should be not less than 17 years.

For more details visit here:-http://www.aieee.nic.in/

aron stone Array

hello friend,

now in 2013 you don't have a chance to write AIEEE exam because a candidate can is eligible to write only for 3 times in a consecutive years.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE :

1. candidate must have completed 10+2 and the minimum percentage required in 50 for general category and 40% SC/ST/OBC/PH.

Age limit:

A candidate must complete the age of 17 years till December 31st of the admitted year.

you can go some other exams

all the best ................

muthupandiyan Array

Hello Friend,
    Yes.You are eligible.Following are the Eligible conditions for AIEEE Entrance examination.
    • You must complete 12th with 50% marks
    • You must have the Science with Maths subjects in your 12th academics
    • Your age Should be 17-24 years.
    • You must be mentally and physically good.
    If you have these qualification then you can appear for the AIEEE entrance examination.After completing the entrance examination you can get admission in good college based on your mark.You can get Admission in Following NITs if you score more marks,
    • NIT,Warangal
    • NIT,Trichy
    • NIT,Suratkal
    • NIT,Kozhikode
    • NIT,Kurukshetra
    • NIT,Rourkela
    • NIT,Jamshedpur
    • NIT Durgapur
    • NIT,Hamirpur
    • NIT,Jalandhar
    • NIT,Patna
    And alos you can appear for State level counselling with your AIEEE score.Prepare well for the examination.

ALL THE BEST

AKASH.BHALODI Array

yes you are eligible for the AIEEE exam .
    The criteria for the exam is below :
    -> one should pass te 12th with PCM subject and got minimum 60% marks .
    -> age must be between 17-25
    -> there are maximum 3 attempts are allowed after that one will not allowed for the exam .

So you are eligible for the exam , so give it .

You have last chance now because you failed in previous two chances so prepare hard and get the good marks so that you will get a good engineering college .

Good Luck

RIYA19 Array

Arrow Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE ,if my date of birth is 06-03-1992 ? Provide full information regarding eligibility criteria of AIEEE ?

Hey friends ,

AIEEE stands for all india engineering entrance examination.all student are eigible for this exam.but some specify rule are enacted for this exam,

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

1)you must have passed out from a recogized institution.;
    2)student must have minimum 60% agg with PCM combination for general candidate;
    3)45% for the SC,ST,OBC candidate;
    4)your age must be within 17-25 for SC,17-23 for OBC,17-20 for general candidate;
    5)you should have math in HSC exam....

ANAMIKA

Unregistered

i have passout in 12th in 2011.can i eligible for aieee 2013

choco28 Array

dear friend,

yes definetly you are eligible for the AIEEE exam
    as you have passed out your 12th in 2011 so you still have one chance left
    hence you can appear for the AIEEE of 2013

AIEEE stands for alli India Engineering Entrance Exam
    is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by CBSE to select candidate from all over the India for engineering /architechure courses

eligibility for the exam

you must be 12th passed with minimum of 55% in pcm from a recognised board

you must belong to India

there is restriction in No. of attempts
    anyone can appear for the exam maximum for 3 times in consecutive years

your age must satisfy the age limit given below:
    17 to 25 years

through AIEEE
    scores you can get the admission in NITs
    which are among the best engineering colleges of India

Top Engineering Colleges under AIEEE

Top Colleges under AIEEE Top NIT’s in AIEEE
    IIIT Hyderabad NIT Trichy
    NSIT Delhi NIT Warangal
    DCE Delhi NIT Surathkal
    IIIT Allahabad NIT Nagpur
    KITS Bhubaneswar MNNIT Allahabad
    BIT Ranchi NIT Calicut
    ABV IITM, Gwalior NIT Kurukshetra
    SASTRA Thanjavur MNIT Jaipur
    PDPM IIIT, Jabalpur NIT Bhopal
    NIT Surat
    Assam University, Silchar NIT Jalandhar
    NIT Rourkela
    GKV Haridwar NIT Raipur
    NIT Jamshedpur
    Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu Tawi NIT Durgapur
    NIT Hamirpur
    IICT Bhadohi NIT Silchar
    NIT Srinagar
    NIFFT Ranchi NIT Patna

learn Array

dear friend,

ya you can appear for AIEEE in 2013
    as you would be knowing that anyone can appear for AIEEE exam 3 times in consecutive years

you have completed your 12th in 2011
    so its obvious that you will be eligible for the next years exam also if you satisfy the eligibility criteria given below:

educational qualification
    you should be 12th passed with pcm as compulsory subjects
    you should score minimum of 55% in pcm
    for sc/st it is just 45%

your age should be between
    17 to 25 years

No. of attempts
    maximum for 3 times in consecutive years

you should be citizen of India

you would be knowing that through AIEEE only you can get the admission in NITs

Top NITs in India

1.National Institute of Technology, Agartala
    2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)
    3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
    4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerela)
    5. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)
    6. National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
    7. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
    8. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)
    9. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
    10. National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

nnirmal54@gmail.com Array

Yes, You are eligible for AIEEE.
    Candidate have Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with minimum 50 % marks are eligible for AIEEE.
    Your age must be in between 17 Years to 22 Years.

Unregistered

sir i passed my 12th in 2011, i drop 1 year then i take re-admission in 12th after passing 12th in 2011 can i give iit & aieee & other engineering exam

Unregistered

I BELONG TO S.C. & I HAVE PASSED XII IN 2010. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR AIEEE 2013?

Unregistered

Hello sir. I am asking few question Plz tell me.firstly i am B.Sc second year student and i am 12 Passed 2010 and i am already one time apper in AIEEE and JEE in year 2010. but after that i am not apper particular any enginering exam. some familys problem. But till time i am prepartion for enginnering. so plz tell me i am apper 2013 ISEET yes or not.how many chances are left for me.i am wait for all thing. plz help me..thank\'s

SKY.BHALODI Array

Yes you are eligible for the AIEEE exam because you fulfill the AIEEE criteria .
    The criteria for the AIEEE exam is below :
    -> one should pass the 12th with PCM subject and got minimum 55% .
    -> one age should be between 17-22
    -> Maximum three attempts are allowed .

So that based on this criteria you are eligible for the exam .
    So give it and get the admission in good engineering college .
    good luck

Unregistered

what is eligibility criteria for s.c. students for aieee? How many times s.c. candidate may give aieee. If d.o.b. year of a s.c. candidate is 1992, then he/she can eligible or not for aieee 2013? PLS RPLY AS EARLY AS SOON.

parihar40 Array

Hi,

Yes my friend, you are eligible. Those candidate have Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with minimum 50 % marks are eligible for AIEEE are eligible.
    One more thing, Your age must be in between 17 Years to 22 Years.

Top private engineering colleges in Rajasthan

kalyani bacchav Array

HELLO SIR...... YES U R ELIGIBLE Eligibility for AIEEE examination:- Those candidate have Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with minimum 50 % marks are eligible for AIEEE. Your age must be in between 17 Years to 22 Years For more details about AIEEE you can visit to www.aieee.nic.in So that based on this criteria you are eligible for the exam . So give it and get the admission in good engineering college . good luck ALL THE BEST.......

srinivas933 Array

Hai,AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam. This exam conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education,Delhi for those students who want to join B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning courses.Yes you are eligible to apply AIEEE 2012. But this is your last chance. Though there are three attempt to apply AIEEE , these attempt must be taken in consecutive order. That means candidates completed 12th examination in 2010 or before are not eligible to apply for AIEEE 2013.The minimum eligibility for to appearing the AIEEE is you have to complete your 10+2 with the mathematics as a compulsory subjects. You must maintain your aggregate 55% of marks inany recognized board.You can attempt 3 times.Important Dates:- Written exam in offline mode:29th April 2012.- Written examination in Online mode:7th May to 26th May 2012.See more information check visit : http://www.aieee.nic.inGOOD LUCK.

Unregistered

am i eligble in Aieee 2013 as my date of birth is 13/09/1992 but i am appearing in 12th class board this year.

Unregistered

am i eligble in 2013 exam as my date of birth is 13/09/1992 and i am appearing in class 12th board this year

mahi4mk Array

hello aspirants ,

Yes you eligible for this exam ISEET.

2013 entrance exam pattern change in engineering exams.

some eligibility givern below:

After 12th you give ISEET exam

because 2013 pattern exam only one exam all engineering colges admission .

all colges IIT,NIT And all government colg.

You get 60% in 12th with pcm (physics ,chemistry ,maths ).

40% marks 12th based added entrance exam engineering.

GOOD LUCK

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,Yes you are eligible for appearing in AIEEE Exam.ELIGIBILITY FOR AIEEECandidate must pass 10+2 exam with subjects physics,chemistry,mathematics.He/she must have to score at least 50% over in 10+2 examination.Age limit is 17-23 year.Candidate can at most attempt twice the exam.So you have still one chance left.Prepare welll for AIEEE.Best of luck.

raoresult Array

hello friend ,

aieee.jpg

YES ,you are eligible for the AIEEE - 2012 .

the eligibility criteria for AIEEE :-

1.YOU MUST BE AN INDIAN .

2.You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 55 % , if you are a general categorised candidate .

3. You must have passed 12th class board with minimum 50 % , if you are SC/ST/PH candidate .

4. your age limit must be 17- 25 years .

5. you can only apply thrice in 3 consecutive years after 12th class.

SO, this is your last chance .

ALL THE BEST

THANKS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?