Unregistered

Age criteria for NEET and other Medical entrance exam being more then 16 years old class 12th student?

i am studying in 12th class. i was born on 16-06-1995. i am preparing for PMT test. will i be able to appear for neet exam this year or any other medical exam.

suman27 Array

Re: Age criteria for NEET and other Medical entrance exam being more then 16 years old class 12th student?

NEET Criteria :

1.You must pass the 12th standard with minimum60% of marks.
    2.The candidate should have PCM in 12th standard.
    3.you mut have BIOLOGY inyour 12th standard and above 70% marks in that.

ALL THE BEST

PRITAM RAY Array

Re: Age criteria for NEET and other Medical entrance exam being more then 16 years old class 12th student?

i think the minuimum age criteria for NEET is 17 years and do not satisfy this criteria...so you are not eligible this year but don,t be disheartned you can prepare well this year and can appear NEET next year,,....you must have biology as your optional subbject in class 12th and you have to score 65% in biology and aggregate 50% in pcm....no medical entrance is available for candidates less than 17years...so try next year...

BEST OF LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT FUTURE.....

happy to help u Array

Yes dear you can apply for the NEET exam the minimum eligibility criteria is

must have 602% marks in class 12 with PCB

must have 70% marks in biology then only you can apply

and age should be between 17 to 27 year

best of luck

vikasjha39 Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am studying in 12th class. i was born on 16-06-1995. i am preparing for PMT test. will i be able to appear for neet exam this year or any other medical exam.
    HI!
    A per rule of medical council of India(M.C.I) the candidate who are applying for any medical entrance exam must have age 17 or above..

You are 16 year old so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for P.M.T exam..

Eligibility criteria for P.M.T:-
    > Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
    For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require

> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
    > Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!

bipin Array

NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2012 is a All India Medical Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS Colleges in India.

Eligibility Criteria for NEET -UG 2012

- You have to Pass 12th class examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board before admission

- You must have secured At least 50% (General category) and 40% (Reserved category).

- Age limitations

Student Must lie in the age group of 17 to 25 years.

As this exam require minimum age 17 years and you are of 16 years. So you are not applicable for this exam this year.

So try next year.

aroy8091 Array

Hi

eligibility criteria for neet -ug 2012 :
    1) you have to passed your 12th std with 60% from a recognized board.
    2) age must lie between 17 - 25 years.
    3) 70% in biology

as you have said that your age is 16 years. You are not full filling the eligibility criteria , so you are not eligible.

Best of luck............

param pita Array

Hello dear,National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2012 is a All India Medical Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS Colleges in India.
    NEET Criteria :

Eligibility Criteria for NEET -UG 2012

- You have to Pass 12th class examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board before admission

- You must have secured At least 50% (General category) and 40% (Reserved category).

- Age limitations

Student Must lie in the age group of 17 to 25 years.

As this exam require minimum age 17 years and you are of 16 years. So you are not applicable for this exam this year.

Unregistered

will i be able to appear neet with 55% marks aggregate n 64% marks in biology?

Unregistered

i was born on 11/01/1997 will i able to appear in pmt 2014?

jyothipriyadashini Array

well, friend;....

Information About NEET Entrance EXAM :
    ------------------------------------------

No you are eligible for applying the NEET Exam, because of follow information regarding the NEET Exam stands national engineering entrance test conducted by the medical council of india for admission in to the UG medical courses.

For admission in to medical course, you need to qualify the requited requirements are like educational qualifications and age limit and also i am providing the selection procedure for admission in undergraduate medical course.

Eligibility Criteria:
    ------------------

First of required educational qualifications are you must completed 10+2 class examination with above 50% of marks for general category and 40% of marks for reserved category as per govt rules.

= = > You must study the biology, chemistry and physics subject as compulsory at 10+2 class from recognized board of education.
    = = > Also you must secured above 70% of marks in biology at 10+2 level .

= = > The minimum age limit to apply is 18 and maximum limit is 28 years.

S, according to above mention information you are not eligible to apply for NEET-UG entrance exam, because of your age is bellow 18 years. For wiring the this entrance exam you need to completed the minimum 18 years.

If you really interested to apply for NEET-UG entrance exam, you need to wait 2 year other wise you can join in other course. And more information regarding the NEET-UG entrance exams click bellow link: www.aiims.edu

all the best;...

popeye Array

NEET.jpeg
    NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test

NEET is a Entrance Exam for Student who want to pursue Medical courses like MBBS, Dental, BHMS, BAMS etc from top Medical colleges of India. So according to courses eligiblity get change. But I am giving you eligibility for UG Courses.

Eligibility :

- You must have passed out your 12th examination from government resognized board AND You must have physics,chemistry and biology as your sublects.

- You must have a minimum of 50% of marks in your above subjests.

- 12th examiantion appearing students also may appear.

- The minimum age limit required for NEET entrance exam is 17 years. The maximum age limit is 25 years. The students from the reservation category get an age relaxation of 5 years.

The syllabus for the Exam is:

Total Questions : 250

Subject wise allocation of marks: 30% marks each for Physics and Chemistry and 40% marks for Biology, i.e. Physics: 75 mcqs, Chemistry: 75 mcqs, Biology, 100 mcqs.

Test Duration: 3 hrs
    • Physics
    • Chemistry
    • Botany
    • Zoology

Language of The question paper : question paper will be in English and Hindi.

Official Website : http://www.neet.ac.in
    Attached Images

Navneet T Array

<> For the NEET and other Medical Entrance exam the minimum age criteria is 17 years.

<> So, follwoing are the eligibility criteria for the NEET and other Medical Entrance Exam ;

^ You should have 12th with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, from a recognized university.

^ You should have at-least 50% aggregate in the 12th.

^ There are also relaxation for the Reserved category,

^ The aggregate for the Reserved category candidates should be 40%.

^ Your age limit should be between 17 to 25 years,

^ So, you are eligible for the next year,

<> You have a 1 years in your hand so, try to work hard for the entrance exam this years and apply next years fro the entrance exam.

You can visit the following website for more information :

^ http://www.aiims.edu

usharani chepuri Array

hiii

Eligibility criteria

-->You must pass in 12th standard with 60%
    -->The candidate should have PCM in 12th standard and also the candidate must have biology in 12th standard and must have minimum 70% in biology
    -->Age must be between 17 to 28

Do Hard Work
    Keep Going

Good Luck

King Array

Hello Dear,
    Now there will be common entrance test for admission to all UG programmes and that will be called NEET or National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. This exam will be conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility criteria for NEET and other Medical entrance exams are:-

>>You should have 12th with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, from a recognized university.

>>You should have at least 50% aggregate in the 12th if you are unreserved category and for Reserved category it is 40%.

>>Your age limit should be not less than 17 and not more than 25 years.If you are from the reservation category then you will get an age relaxation of 5 years.

The language of the exam will be in English and Hindi both.

You are not eligible for the exam as you don't meet the age criteria.

So have patience and try for it next time.

Keep preparing for it and you will definitely succeed.

BEST OF LUCK.

With Regards,

K.I.N.G.

Unregistered

i was born on 27th jan 1996. can i apply for neet 2013 ?

Unregistered

I have passed my 2 in 2009.I am 20 years of age.Am i eligible for neet 2013?

Unregistered

wat is exact upper age limit for a general student to appear in neet ug 2013.....whether 25 or 28 yrs???????????...nd is it officially announced????????....as state pmts do nt have such age bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choco28 Array

dear friend,

NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test
    is a medical entrance exam and is conducted by CBSE

it offers admission to the top colleges of INDIA for courses like MBBS ,BDS,BAMS etc

eligibllity for the exam

candidate must be 12th passed from a recognised university with PCB as a compulsory subjects

candidate must score minimum of 50% in PCB

candidate appearing for the final exams are also eligible

age limit should be between
    17 to 25 years

the upper age limit is relaxed in specific cases
    3 years for obc
    and 5 years for sc/st

pattern of the exam

the paper consist of
    physics,biology and chemistry
    and its duration is 3 hours

the paper comes in english and hindi language

aalarif Array

sir,the minimum age criteria for getting into any medical entrance exam is 17 years.so you are not eligible for this year,so you have to try out next year,
    thank you,

Annubhai Array

Hello,.....

NEET Criteria :

1.You should pass the 12th standard with 60% of marks of all over subject..
    2.The student should have PCM and Also BIOLOGY in 12th standard.
    3 Student have BIOLOGY in 12th standard.
    4 Student have min 70% marks in BIOLOGY

Student Age should be in 17 to 28 years.

Do Hard Work
    Keep Going.....
    The students from the reservation category get an age relaxation of 5 years.

ALL THE BEST.........

Annubhai Array

candidate must be 12th passed from a recognised university with PCB as a compulsory subjects

17 to 25 years

the upper age limit is relaxed in specific cases
    3 years for obc
    and 5 years for sc/st

Unregistered

i am studying in class 11 and i was born on 19-03-1998 so will i be able to appear in NEET 2014 OR NOT?

Annubhai Array

Hello.....

NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test
    is a medical entrance exam and is conducted by CBSE

it offers admission to the top colleges of INDIA for courses like MBBS ,BDS,BAMS etc

eligibllity for the exam

17 to 25 years

Thank you.....

Good Luck....

Nathan Array

Now Your not eligible for this exam because your age is 16 so you can't apply for this exam but you can apply for next year. I Will provide Eligibility Information about NEET.

NEET Stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.It is All India Medical Entrance Exam For admission to The M.B.B.S College's For Under graduate Student's in india.

Eligibility Criteria For NEET:-
    >>The Applicant should be Passed in 12th standard in science stream from Recognized university.
    >>In 12th standard,The applicant should be have 50 percentage of mark.
    >>The Applicant Age should between 17 to 25 years.

So you can't apply for this year but You can apply Next year.

All the best.

sreeswami Array

Hello,.....

NEET Criteria :
    1.must have BIOLOGY in 12th standard.
    2. min 70% marks in BIOLOGY
    3. You should pass the 12th standard with 60% of marks of all over subject..
    4. The student should have PCM and Also BIOLOGY in 12th standard.

Student Age should be in 17 to 28 years

Do HARD WORK......

Thank you.......

Best Of Luck......

sreeswami Array

Hello,.....

NEET Criteria :
    1.must have BIOLOGY in 12th standard.
    2. min 70% marks in BIOLOGY
    3. You should pass the 12th standard with 60% of marks of all over subject..
    4. The student should have PCM and Also BIOLOGY in 12th standard.

Student Age should be in 17 to 28 years

Do HARD WORK......

Thank you.......

Best Of Luck......

Unregistered

i have got 50.50 percent in hsc bord and in pcb=145 i m applicable for NEET exam.becous i m seen the artical on news papar 40% weightege in 12th std NEET and ISEET.plz replyyy

Unregistered

I AM CURRENTLY DOING TYBSC IN MICROBIOLOGY THIS YEAR. I HAVE PASSED MY 12TH IN 2010 WITH 72% IN PCB. CAN I APPEAR NEET EXAM THIS YEAR??

Unregistered

i want to know the upper age limit for neet 2013?
    i am 25 years old, so am i eligible or not?
    kindly reply.

sai5a3 Array

hai friend

As per the rules of Medical counsil of INDIA(MCA) the person attending for NEET exam must have minimum following Requirements

-->ONE must Complete 12th class from any recognised university

-->U must have PCB in ur 12th class i.e physics, Chemistry, Biology with minimum 60% of marks

-->the age limit is 17-25 years

So as u are now 16th u have to wait for one more year to write the neet exam

Hope the information is helpful to u

All The Best

rajpurohitt Array

dear friend,

National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - NEET

Details of NEET exam -

Eligibility -

you must complete your 12th class with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized Board.
    5% relaxation for SC/ST , OBC candidates.
    your age must above 17 years.

Exams under NEET -

AIPMT
    AIIMS
    AFMC
    PMT

Exam pattern -

duration - 3hrs.

Physics
    Chemistry
    Zoology
    Botany

best of luck...............

subodh1014022 Array

hi,
    dear friend,
    the eligibility criteria for the NEET exam is given as below:-
    1. the candidate must passed class 12th with minimum 60% marks scored.
    2. the candidate age must not be less then 17 years
    3. the candidate must have BIOLOGY as main subject in 12th , and the candidate must score atleast 70% marks in that.

so, all the best , and try to focus on your studies because their is not much time left for the exam .

all the best..............

Unregistered

i was born on 25/1/1996. am i able to appear in neet entrance exam ??

Unregistered

i was born on 25/1/1996.Am i able to appear in NEET entrance exam in 2013 ???

Unregistered

i was born on 12/3/1996. Am i able to appear in NEET entrance exam in 2013 ?

Unregistered

sir i have attempted 2 times for aipmt. i m 19 years old so can i apply for neet-ug

Unregistered

sir, i was born on 7-4-1996.am i applicable for NEET-entrance exam?

Unregistered

MY SON WAS BORN ON 01-03-1996 IS HE APPLICABLE FOR NEET 2013 ? FROM NOOR

Naveen GN

I AM STUDYING IN 1st PUC MY DOB IS 08 AUGUST 1997 I AM WILLING TO TAKE NEET 2014.SO PLZ REPLY THAT I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT.

Unregistered

i m born on 17.11.97 and i\'ll be of 16.5 in may\'14.so am i eligible for neet in 2014?????????
    plz reply

Unregistered

i m born on 19.11.1996. will i eligible for neet 2013?

yo yo honey singh Array

NEET Criteria :

ALL THE BEST

Unregistered

i am born on 25.03.1996. willi eligible for neet 2013

Unregistered

i am studying in class 11th and i ave completed my 14 years in july 2012........ me i eligible to give enterance test of neet-2014????????????????

anu7 Array

NEET Eligibility Criteria :

1 Candidate should be 12th pass with minimum 60% of marks.
    3.you must have BIOLOGY in your 12th standard and above 70% marks in that.

Age limit:-
    your age must above 17 years.

Exam pattern :-
    Physics
    Chemistry
    Zoology
    Botany

**Duration of this exam is 3 hrs.**

lav11 Array

hello friend,

the Eligibility for the NEET examination is:

1. candidate should have pass with PCB group in +2.
    2. candidate should have minimum of 60% in PCB group.
    3. the candidate age should be between 17-25 yrs,
    4. candidate should have Indian citizenship.

If you are fulfill the above conditions then you are eligible for the NEET examination.

GUDLUCK!
    lav11

Unregistered

sir,
    i was born on 25 -3-1996 and belongs to obc category.am i eligible for applying for neet 2013 and AFMC and other tests................

Unregistered

i have passed 12th and i born on 20 june 1996.
    can i apply for neet ug

Unregistered

i was born on 15-8-1996,tell me that i am eligible for 2013 or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Any Question?