Unregistered

After BCA can I become a software developer in future? What to do having financial problem and want to purse MCA?

Now i have completed bca .could i become a software developer in my future . Now i have finance problem. What should i do ? I also want to do mca. I am warry about my career, please suggest me very soon

Hasham Array

Re: After BCA can I become a software developer in future? What to do having financial problem and want to purse MCA?

its good that u have completed BCA.

u can go for MCA, and it doesnt cost u much. else u may go for MSC (IT) or MSc (comp).

thay are not any costly courses hope u can aafford them other than MCA.

else u be proficient in C or C++ or JAVA then u try for jobs, gain experience and then u can fulfil ur dream of becoming software developer.

all the best

happy to help u Array

Re: After BCA can I become a software developer in future? What to do having financial problem and want to purse MCA?

Dear friend you can apply for open university these university having very less fee structure you can apply for these university these all are good university as well as less fee structure.

Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (CDE)

Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education

Anna University Chennai Centre for Distance Education

Anna University Coimbatore Directorate of Online & Distance Education

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AU SDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathidasan University Center for Distance Education

Bharathiar University School of Distance Education

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya Institute of Open & Distance Education

Burdwan University Directorate of Distance Education

Chaudhary Devi Lal University University Centre for Distance Learning

Dayalbagh Educational Institute Distance Education Cell

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (DBROU)

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar University Institute of Distance Education

Delhi University School of Open Learning (DUSOL)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

best of luck

Shekhar Pandey Array

dear friend,

Firstly I want to say that if you are a BCA graduate than you can apply in the Wipro WASE program where thay recruit the BCA and other Technology graduate students. Its form is online http://careers.wipro.com/it/campus/india/wase.htm You can apply from this website link and it is free of cost.

And after the Job I want to say that in India there are may reputed institutes which fees are in thousand per annum for the MCA program but for taking admission in that institutes you have to write a entrance test which test are very easy. The top MCA institutes which fees are less are given below:

IIT-Roorkee, Hyderbad University, Pondicherry University, JNU-Delhi, BHU, IP University-Delhi, Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Anna University, Madras University, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Cochin University, Pune Univerity, Calcutta Univerity, Loyola College, Jadavpur University

Further if you any questions please happy to write on my E mail ID pandeyshekhar89@gmail.com

In which TANCET form is issues. Go to the website of Anna University for TANCET 2012 details.
    best of luck

KamatchiDeviK Array

hi friend,
    Don't worry at all. its so simple y u are confusing yourself?
    Just go for a job in software developer and then if your performance is good the company will provide you for higher education. In that time also you can do MCA.
    Now as you said you are in money problem, you can save some amount for your future by getting a job.

ALL THE VERY BEST

King Array

Hello Dear,
    According to me you can go for MCA, and it doesnt cost you much. else u may go for MSC (IT) or MSc (comp) or else you can be proficient in C or C++ or JAVA then you try for jobs, gain experience and then apply for top companies and then you have a bright future and can get a highly lucrative salary.So prepare well.Good Luck.
    THANK YOU.

Dharan Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now i have completed bca .could i become a software developer in my future . Now i have finance problem. What should i do ? I also want to do mca. I am warry about my career, please suggest me very soon
    Suggestions for a Bright Career>>>>If any Candidate completed his BCA can Pursue MCA which is suitable Post Garduation and He/She can brush up the knowledge in Software Field.After completing BCA, M.Sc(IT) or M.Sc(C.Sci) is not better for post graduation because, it is for developing knowledge in the advanced technologies.MCA is of 3 years and M.Sc(IT or C.Sc) is of 2 years...If anyone want to become Software Developer do the MCA professional Course that is the best course for building up a Bright Career..MCA fees structure is affordable and the candidate want to write the entrance exam and go through the counseling..Some Banks are providing Loans for Pursing Post Graduation who are all deserving from financial problems...Be Confident and Have a Well Developed Career Path....

param pita Array

Dear,completed BCA.
    u can go for MCA, and it doesnt cost u much. else u may go for MSC (IT) or MSc (comp).
    thay are not any costly courses hope u can aafford them other than MCA.
    else u be proficient in C or C++ or JAVA then u try for jobs, gain experience and then u can fulfil ur dream of becoming software developer.

Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education
    Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education
    Anna University Chennai Centre for Distance Education
    Anna University Coimbatore Directorate of Online & Distance Education
    Andhra University School of Distance Education (AU SDE)
    Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
    IIT-Roorkee, Hyderbad University, Pondicherry University, JNU-Delhi, BHU, IP University-Delhi, Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Anna University, Madras University, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Cochin University, Pune Univerity, Calcutta Univerity, Loyola College, Jadavpur University

ashok rks Array

BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application

After the completion of BCA you can do the MCA as your PG degree otherwise you can go for the job in IT Sector If you have good knowledge in the Programming

Programming Language
    C
    C++
    Java
    C#
    Asp.Net
    Sql
    Oracle

If you have good knowledge in the above language you can get job easly in the Following Companies as Software Developer
    Wipro
    Infosys
    HP
    IBM
    Microsoft
    HCL

Pg After the completion of BCA
    MCA - Master of Computer Application
    Eligible Criteria for MCA
    You need to complete your Under graduate degree in the in the Below Stream
    B.C.A
    B.Sc(Computer Science)
    You need to have minimum 50% of Mark as a aggregate in your Under graduate degree

Entrance Exam for MCA
    TANCET
    XAT
    CAT

College for doing MCA
    VIT
    IIT
    Anna university
    Madras University
    Loyola College'
    Xavier's College
    Stephen's College

Unregistered

After complete my bca 2010 i was confuse,
    what should i do?how can i get a job?
    Then one of my friend tell me that after complete his bca he done a course in php from phpkolkata,
    after complete his course phpkolkata gave him a job,now he is earning about 25000/-,
    After hearing this i visit their site which is phpkolkata.com,
    after visiting their site i decided that i also complete a php course,
    now i am a Success full web developer and working with a software company.
    Thanks phpkolkata.
    It helps me to build
    my career life and also my future.

Unregistered

is there any reservation in software compamies for physically challanged persons

ashwak-jo Array

no need to worry about your future

you can get a software job with BCA as qualification
    but , you should have a minimum of 60% in BCA

to get a software job ,

>> you should have good communication skills

>> you should have a good command in anyone of the following courses
    > c-language
    > c++
    > . net
    > java (core java , adv java , ajax , hybernate)
    > oralce- apps
    > oralce- dba
    > sap - bo
    > sap-bi
    > sap-abap
    > sap-fico
    > mainframes

>> you should know well about your self
    >> you should know well about your self details
    >> you should know well about the company
    for example , you should know the name of the CEO fo that particualr company

so, no need to go for mca . bca is enough to get a software job , if you have the above qualities

adi_netgenie Array

BCA..... Bachelor of Computer application

well ...... BCA is a degree that gives you knowledge on the basic computing and IT related part

But to be a software developer, you need to be very good at programming languages..... and some other subjects like
    Computer architecture
    Automata
    so for this you need to do MCA or some other post graduation course
    you can also do various courses offered by privates firms like

• NIIT
    • CMC
    • BRAINWARE

SINCE YOU ARE HAVING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.....YOU MUST VISIT A BANK, CONSULT WITH THE MANAGER AND SORT OUT SOME LOAN OPTIONS
    NOWADAYS MANY BANKS OFFER EDUCATIONAL LOAN TO STUDENTS
    AND STUDENTS ARE GIVEN THE OPTION TO REPAY THE LOAN AFTER GETTING JOB
    SO NO WORRY ABOUT THAT...ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES AND FIND OUT A GOOD COLLEGE FOR POST GRADUATION

Some top MCA colleges of INDIA

University of Delhi
    National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
    Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
    ICSE – Institute Of Computer Science
    North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
    International Institute of Information Technology Pune
    Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
    MNNIT- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology – Allahabad
    Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
    Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
    Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)
    Andhra University – Colleges of Engineering
    Cochin University of Science and Technology
    Kurukshetra University
    H.P University Shimla
    RIT – Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
    Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
    Vellore Institute of Technology
    PSG College of Technology
    NITK – National Institute of Technology Karnataka
    NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
    National Institute of Technology Rourkela
    MCA University of Rajasthan
    Gujarat University
    Pondicherry Central University
    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
    Goa University Punjab University
    Mangalore University

ALL THE BEST!!!!!

Unregistered

Friends i want to become a software developer and i am doing my t y bcom
    what should i do for good career

Unregistered

Friends i want to become a software developer and i am doing my t y bcom
    what should i do for good career

ashwak Array

See , with BCA degree only , you will have openings in Different I.T.companies

So, there is no need to pursue MCA , if you get a job with your BCA qualificaiton

To get a job as a Developer , it is better to complete JAVA

Why i am Mentionuing Only JAVA is ,

~ As you are a fresher , Java is Best suitable one
    ~ For JAVA Completed candidates , there are many openings
    ~ You can become a JAVA Developer
    ~ Salary is also Good

So , first of all , you better to complete ,

1) Core java
    2) Adv. Java
    3) J2EE
    4) Ajax
    5) Springs
    6) Hybernate

See , if yu succesfully complete Core java , ADv java , J2EE , then also there are more chances for you to get a job

And ,

~ You should have Good communicaiton skills

~ You should know well about your self detials

~ You should be Good at the ,

-) Aptitude topic questions
    -) Reasoning topic questions
    -) C-Language basics

Some I.T. companies are ,

HCL
    Infosys
    Google
    Wipro
    DELL
    Tech mahindra
    Acenture
    Aditi
    ABG
    Polaris ,etc...

All the best . . .

Unregistered

Im doing MCA from SIKKIM MANIPAL and its a distance course. Will i find difficulties in getting a good job?

arpita_31 Array

Hello,
    No need to be so demoralized, You have various options and good one too.
    1. You can go for the job and earn your livelihood and perform to level best and achieve the objective of the company and then yours too, impress the bosses with your performance, so that they sponsor you for further education, which many companies do nowadays.
    2. You can apply for the education loan, as it is easily available these days and carry on with your higher studies and then enter into the job and pay the instalments after completing your degree.
    3. you can also fight for the various scholarship exams conducted by the various states or sometimes universities, As Amity also give scholarship on the basis of your family background initially and then in between the semesters based on your performance and at the completion of the course if you top the class...

These are the three best options as per me..., Choice is your, But do not delay it..

All the best
    arpita_31

arpita_31 Array

Im doing MCA from SIKKIM MANIPAL and its a distance course. Will i find difficulties in getting a good job?
    Hello,
    No there would be no difficulty as there is huge scope in the market in this field, you have to be master of your field, Initially you may face problems and has to sacrifice in terms of salary.. But as you grow in experience, you will have good job and salary..
    You can also have your own company of website development.
    Try to enrich your knowledge on regular basis to create more opportunities for yourself..

All the best
    arpita_31

chandu22 Array

Hai friends

it is good to complete the bca course

you can join in the mca course with low cost as per the government

after completing the bca you can choose the m.sc in information technology or you can choose m.sc in computers

after the completing any one of this course you can write the icet exam

if you prepare well for the icet exam you can get the admission in the mca course in any college

if get the good rank in your icet exam ,you can join with government fee

after completing the mca course you can get the job in the top most mnc companies

hope this information helps you

good luck

Lks Rcs Array

hi ,

you have lots of opportunity after complete BCA :

you can apply for MNC company like

- WIPRO

- TCS

- INFOSYS

- SAP

- ARICENT

etc......

In the above companies are giving job as well as studies options also such as

- MCA

- MBA

- MS

etc......

Better you can try to place in MNC companies that is useful to your future .

OTHER WISE :

you can study correspondence courses in university

- ANNA UNIVERSITY

- ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY

- MADRAS UNIVERSITY

etc.....

ADDITONAL COURSES ARE :

- C AND C ++

- JAVA

- ASP.NET

- PHP

- ORACLE

etc......

I hope the above information are useful to you ....

randhirk.rk Array

Since you ahve completed BCA you can first look for a job and start earning
    Dont sit idle and work some where.

As far as doing MCA is concerned, in todays world if you want tos tudy further finanace is not a problem at all.
    If you secure admission in good and reputed colleges , banks are ready to finance your fees, which you can repay them after you complete the course and start earning

IF you get admission in JNU, DU, BHU in MCA than fees in these colleges are minimal as these all colleges are govt funded.
    alternatively you can also do MCA from IGNOU through distance learning mode

Unregistered

in present time,i m study in k.l.mehta dayanand clg.i have no experience of languages.but i want to become a gud programmer.should i do.so pls suggest to me in my future.

aroy8091 Array

dear friend

yes to become software developer is good decission in future for a bca student.

You can apply for the following mnc's companies:-
    • ycs
    • cts
    • wipro
    • tech mahindra
    • capgemni
    • microsoft
    etc

these companies also offers mca or mba in future if required.

All the best........

With best regards from aroy8091....................

shars Array

hi,

bca is a bachelor degree in computer application .it is a 3 year course.

eligibility:

a candidate must possess 10+2, and maths is a mandatory as one of the subject in 10+2 level.

so if you have maths you are eligibili for bca.

job prospects:

BCA will provide jobs in it companies like, mahaindra satyam, infosys,wipro,tcs, siemen communications are hiring bca graduates.

after bca you can go for mca post- graduate programme..

for higher studies that is for mca you take loan from banks some governemnts offering fee reimbursement schemes which are helpful to the students like you.

many scholarships are providing for the meritious students.

yes you can become a software developer.

you can do mca through distance education also along with working in companies.

i will suggest you to go for distance education which has equal weightage as regular from a recognised university.

goodluck

amitima Array

Its very difficult to get into the software field without a Btech or MCA degree.

These are the minimum requirements for a software company. You definitely need a graduate degree certificate.

Well, you can try for some low level software companies who really look for talent rather than degree.

And then after gaining some experience you can step into the soes of a good software company.

Rama Devi Array

Hai

After your BCA you can apply for following posts in software companies:-

1)Software Enginee
    r
    2)Tester
    3)Developer
    4)System Engineer
    5)Hardware Engineer
    6)Network Programmer
    7)System Analyst
    8)Database Analyst
    9)Web designer

So,after BCA you can apply for software engineer.But salaries are less for BCA graduates compare to MCA degree holder

Further study:-

And if you want to do MCA,you can do it

Because if you get good rank in entrance exam like I-CET and if you belongs SC,ST then
    you can get free seat for MCA

***** All the Best*****

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?