Unregistered

After 12th should I have to give any entrance for Medical? How much time and money it will take to complete the medical course?

Hi,i am frm nagpur,i am in 11th,studying PCB nd maths,i hve nt drop maths,after 12th i want to do medical ,so after 12th i hve to give some entrance exam for medical ,nd any courses i hve to do for medical ,hw many years it wil take to complete medical ,nd hw much money wil it take to do medical .......

adi_netgenie Array

Re: After 12th should I have to give any entrance for Medical? How much time and money it will take to complete the medical course?

yes after 12th, you can go for medical.Medical Entrance exams does not need maths.it needs BIOLOGY,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY
    you need to practice very hard.if possible take private tutions to crack entrance exams
    MBBS is a 5year course and cost around 2.6-3lakh in government institutions(including books and hostel fee)
    In private colleges it costs around 16-25lakh.so in private only rich can afford it otherwise you have to try hard and get admission in a government college
    Some Medical entrance exams in India are..
    1.AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
    2.AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
    3.BHU - Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Examination
    4.KLE PGAIET - KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test
    5.Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam
    6.UPMT - Uttaranchal Pre-Medical Test
    7. UPCMET - Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test
    8.Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test
    9. RPMT - Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test
    10.MPMT - Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test

GOOdluck!!
    Ad!

vikasjha39 Array

Re: After 12th should I have to give any entrance for Medical? How much time and money it will take to complete the medical course?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,i am frm nagpur,i am in 11th,studying PCB nd maths,i hve nt drop maths,after 12th i want to do medical ,so after 12th i hve to give some entrance exam for medical ,nd any courses i hve to do for medical ,hw many years it wil take to complete medical ,nd hw much money wil it take to do medical .......
    HI!
    Medical M.B.B.S course is of 5.5 year include 4.5 year course and 1 year internship..

The fess in privet college is much more then govt. college..

Fees in privet college:- 3,50,000-7,80,000 Rs per year..
    Fees in govt college:- 30,000-45,000 Rs per year..

TOP MEDICAL COLLEGE:-
    > A.I.I.M.S
    > A.F.M.C
    > J.I.P.M.E.R
    > B.H.U
    > B.J MEDICAL COLLEGE
    > TOPIWALA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
    > M.G.I.M.S
    > C.M.C, VELLOR

GOOD LUCK!

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Medical Entrance Exam's In India

Medical M.B.B.S course is of 5.5 year include 4.5 year course and 1 year internship.

fee structure in private college is much more then govt. college..

Fees in private college:- 3,50,000-7,80,000 Rs per year..
    Fees in govt college:- 30,000-45,000 Rs per year.

Top 25 Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
    1. AIIMS, Delhi
    2. Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
    3. Christian Medical College, Vellore
    4. JIPMER, Puducherry
    5. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal

6. Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
    7. Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
    8. Grant Medical College, Mumbai
    9. St. Johnís Medical College, Bangalore
    10. Madras Medical College, Chennai
    11. Stanley Medical College, Chennai
    12. King George Medical University, Lucknow
    13. B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
    14. Christian Medical college, Ludhana
    15. Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi
    16. Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
    17. Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
    18. University College of Medical sciences, Delhi
    19. Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai
    20. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical college, Mumbai
    21. M.S. Ramaiah Medical college, Bangalore
    22. Medical College & Hospital Kolkata
    23. Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
    24. Government Medical College, Chandigarh
    25. Jawaharial Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh

subham21 Array

Dear friend,
    it is good that student have interest in medical sector for the welfare of people.
    To appear in the medical entrance examination a candidate has physics,chemistry,biology
    in his 12th board examination.math is not required for medical.

In govt medical college the total fees may be around 2.6 lakh to 3.2 lakh

in private medical college the total fees may be around 15-25 lakh.
    So work hard to get in govt medical college.

Some of medical entrance examination are

1.aipmt

2.aiims

3.bhu

4.bharti vidyapeeth medical enrance exam

5.other state level medical entrance examination

best of luck..........

subodh1014 Array

hi, dear friend,
    yes ofcourse you can go for both the field either in engineering field or in medical field as per your intrest , but i think you want to go for the medical line , so for getting into these field you have to clear the entrance exam like:-
    -AIIMS
    -AIPMT
    -AFMC
    and many other state level entrance exams for taking addmission in medical college..
    generally students prefer to do MBBS course rather then BDS course , the course duration for MBBS is 5 years , and if you do this course from any govt college then fees for whole course is around 3-4 lakh rupees but if you do this course from any private institute then you have to pay atleast 15-20 lakh rupees for this course , so, work hard and try to get any govt. college for this course , if you can afford then you go for any private college ,

so, all the best for your future.....

rajashekhar Array

haiii...
    after 12th you can go for medical.but in 12th ou must have biology,physis and chemistry(means you have to complte your 12th in BiPC stream only).
    if you want to do medical in govt colleges you have to very hard work to get good marks and rank in medical entrance exam.
    And about fee...
    MBBS is a 5yr's course and cost is in govt colleges around 2.5-3lakh,but in private colleges you have to spend more money i.e around 16-26lakh.
    And
    The medical entrance exams in india are....
    1.AIPMT -All India pre-medical/pre-dental entrance examination
    2.AIIMS -All India institute of medical sciences
    3.BHU - Banaras Hindu university medical entrance examination
    4.UPCMET - Uttar pradesh combined medical entrance test
    5.KLE PGAIET -KLE university post graduate examination
    6.UPMT - Uttaranchal pre-medical test
    7.RPMT -rajastan pre-medical test
    8.MPMT - madya pradesh pre-medical test
    9.jai narayan vyas university medical entrance examination
    and so on....
    All the best...

sameer007 Array

Yes , you will have to give entrance test to get admission in any medical college.
    AIPMT is the entrance test conducted by the medical council of India to take the admission in some of the most reputed govt. medical colleges in India.
    You can also appear for the state level medical entrance test to get admission in state medical colleges.
    AIIMS entrance test is also a good option for the medical students to get admission in AIIMS.
    You can also appear for the private medical college's entrance test like Manipal university, KIMS(bhubaneswer), etc...
    Best of luck...

suresh727 Array

==>it is good that student have interest in medical sector for the welfare of people.

==>To appear in the medical entrance examination a candidate has physics,chemistry,biology

==>in his 12th board examination.math is not required for medical.

In govt medical college the total fees may be around 2.6 lakh to 3.2 lakh

==>in private medical college the total fees may be around 15-25 lakh.

==>So work hard to get in govt medical college.

Some of medical entrance examination are

1.aipmt2.aiims.3.bhu4.bharti vidyapeeth medical enrance exam5.other state level medical entrance examination

bipin Array

In our county the most important entrance exam and most difficult entrance exam is the MBBS entrance exam ,and the most important one is the our county is offering only few colleges for MBBS course .

Eligibility Criteria :

The candidate need to complete 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.

The candidate must secure at least 50% marks in their examination.

The candidate age should be completed 17 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

In India There are various Entrance Exam For MBBS Course,So if you are interested to Get Admission in top colleges the Appear for this Entrance Examination.

AIIMS i.e All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

AFMC i.e Armed forces Medical college Entrance Exam.

AIPMT i.e All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Exam.

JIPMER i.e Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam.

UPCAT - Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test Entrance Exam.

There are More Entrance Exam for MBBS Course in different Institutions.

Unregistered

i am from mussoorie nd just want to know that how many seats are reserved in govt. colledge for s.c and s.t??and how much chances r there for general?

Unregistered

after 10th should i have entrance for who line ??????????????????

mahi4mk Array

Dear Aspirants...

You can give this entrance like AIPMT ,DPMT ,CPMT ,state medical entrance every state .There are many university provide

medical course and 4 and half year course in india and 1 year internship.

Some university you can take admission after crack exam given below.

LIST OF MEDICAL COLLEGE IN INDIA:-

FEES STRUCTURE :-

GOOD LUCK

megh@ Array

Dear Friend,
    There are several medical entrance exams for which you have to appear if you want to go for the medical stream. The medical entrance exams are not a easy nut to crack. You need to start you preparation just after passing your 10th exam.

SOME OF THE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMS:-

AIIMS: All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam
    http://www.aiims.edu

AFMC: Armed Force Medical College
    Entrance Exam
    http://www.afmc.nic.in

AIPMT: All India Pre Medical Test
    Entrance Exam
    http://www.aipmt.nic.in

BHU: Banaras Hindu University
    Entrance Exam
    http://www.bhu.ac.in

JIPMER: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
    Entrance Exam.
    http://www.jipmer.edu

There are also state level medical entrance exams.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

>>The age of the candidates should be more than 17 years.

>>The candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.

>>The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 level.

>>The number of attempts varies from exam to exam.

COURSE DURATION:

MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) : 5.5 years.

B.D.S(Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
    : 4 years

B.H.M.S(Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
    : 5.5 years.

B.A.M.S(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
    : 5.5 years.

COURSE FEES:
    There are both government as well as private medical colleges. The fees structure of private medical college are very much higher than the government colleges.
    In Private Medical colleges: 25-30 Lakhs
    In Government Colleges:- 2.6-3.2 Lakhs

For admission in the government colleges you need to get a very good rank in the entrance exam and also good marks in the 10+2 level exam.

SOME BOOKS FOR MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM:

C027.jpg
    Arihant 12 Years Solved Papers of JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam

818822258.jpg
    Arihant 12 Years Papers for CBSE-AIPMT Solved

00000018.jpg
    Arihant 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AFMC Entrance.

dharmesh99 Array

Dear Friend,
    Following is List of Entrance Exams For MBBS in India:
    >AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam
    >AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam AFMC Entrance Exam
    >AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination AIPMT Exam
    >AIPGDET - All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test AIPGDET
    >AIPGMET - All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test AIPGMET
    >AIPVT - All India Pre Veterinart Test AIPVT Medical Entrance Exam
    >MP DMAT - All India Dental & Medical Admission Test - Madhya Pradesh MP DMAT Medical Entrance Exam
    >AIMS - Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Aims Medical Exam
    >AIPGMEE - All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental EntranceExam AIPGMEE
    >AU AIMEE - Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations AU AIMEE
    >AMUPMDC - Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges AMUPMDC
    >Bharati Vidyapeeth UniversityMedical Entrance Exam Bharati Vidyapeeth University
    >BHU - Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Examination BHU Medical
    >BLDE UGET - BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test BLDE UGET Medical Entrance Exam
    >CETPPMC - Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges CETPPMC Medical Entrance Exam
    >COMEDK PGET - Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test COMEDK PGET
    >Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test CMC Entrance
    >DUMET - Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test DUMET
    >DUPGMET - Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test DUPGMET
    >DUSET - Delhi University Super-specialty Entrance Test DUSET Medical Entrance Exam
    >Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College
    >Haryana PMT - Haryana Pre-Medical Test Haryana PMT
    >HP CPMT - Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test HP CPMT Medical Entrance Exam
    >JIPMER - Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam
    >KLE UGAIET - KLE University Under Graduate All India Entrance Test KLE UGAIET
    >KLE PGAIET - KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test KLE PGAIET
    >KEAM - Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam [ MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc. & AH ] KEAM
    >MGIMS - Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science MGIMS Medical Entrance
    >MAHER - Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education and Research Medical Entrance Exam MAHER
    >Manipal PMT - Manipal Pre Medical Test Manipal PMT
    >MGPGI PGDEE - Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences MGPGI - PGDEE
    >MGDCH JET - Mahatma GandhiDental College and Hospital - JointEntrance Test MGDCH JET
    >MH PGMPGDCET - Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical, Postgraduate Dental Entrance Exam MH PGMPGDCET
    >MH SSET - Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test MH SSET Medical Entrance Exam
    >MPMT - Madhya Pradesh Pre-Medical Test MP PMT
    >PGIMER - Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research PGIMER
    >PIMS - Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences PIMS Medical Entrance Exam
    >PMET - Punjab Medical Entrance Test PMET Medical Entrance Exam
    >RPMT - Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test RPMT
    >Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test SBVUMCET Medical Entrance Exam
    >SRM Institute of Science and Technology Medical Entrance Exam SRM Medical Entrance Exam
    >UPCAT - Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test UPCAT
    >UPCMET - Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test UPCMET
    >UPCPMT - Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test UPCPMT
    >UPMT - Uttaranchal Pre-Medical Test UPMT Exam
    >UPPGMEE - Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination UPPGMEE
    >Vinayaka Missions University All India Common Entrance Examination Vinayaka Missions University
    ~SOME BOOKS TO PREPARE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:

Regards,
    Dharmesh

mustafa tahasildar Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes ofcourse you can go for both the field either in engineering field or in medical field as per your intrest.

the entrance exam like:-
    -AIIMS
    -AIPMT
    -AFMC
    MBBS is a 5yr's course and cost is in govt colleges around 2.5-3lakh,but in private colleges you have to spend more money i.e around 16-26lakh

er.animesh6 Array

Hello friend,
    Yes there is entrance exam available after 12th for admission in medical study.The course in called NEET UG(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduation). It is an all india entrance exam for courses like MBBS,BDS etc UG course conducted every year by Ministry of Human Resourse Development and Indian Medical Council. Through a candidate can get admission in any. govt. or non govt. colleges/university of india.
    ELIGIBILITY FOR NEET UG
    * Candidate must pass 12th exam from recognizing board with Physics,Chemistry,Biology.
    * Candidate must have to score 50%(40% for SC/ST/OBC) in overall physics,chemisry and biology subject in 12th.
    * Candidate must have to pass individually in physics,chemistry,biology and english.
    * Age limit must be within 17-25 years.5 year age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
    The course fee in any govt. college or university is approximatly 1 lakh but in non govt. colleges it is as high as 5-6 lakh(approx).
    All the best.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

gaziantep escort

istanbul escort

istanbul escort
istanbul escort