Unregistered

Advice for preparation of 1st and 2nd module of CS executive exam together?

hello i'm jatin 2day i gotted my c.s executive Ist module result bt i've not clear..now i so depression bcz in dec my IInd module exam also nd Ist module burden also so plz help 2 me..

sumit pandey Array

Re: Advice for preparation of 1st and 2nd module of CS executive exam together?

Friend,

First of all you have to be out of the depression mood and think upon giving the exam.

I know its very tough to recollect the confidence after failing out to clear the exam after working so hard.

I would just suggest you one thing that keep every tensions and ither things apart and just concentrate on the studies and i know you will do it , just you need to build up the lost confidence in you.
    Still you have 10 months for the exam. I would suggest first you prepare for the 1st module perfectly till june or july and rest of time you can dedicate to the Module 2.

Best of luck...

irasharma Array

Dear don't get depressed just because u couldn't clear your first module exam.It is very easy to clear CS examination, i advice you to clear your basics and always solve the previous year question paper of CS exams there are almost 40% of the question will be repeated and will arise from them. Also you prepare for such examinations by going through the study material, provided by the institute, thoroughly. Loosing heart will cripple you mentally...........
    Best of luck in advance..

subodh1014 Array

hi,
    dear friend ,
    as you have not clear your first module ,so don't get depressed , for the CS exam you have to just stick to your basics thats enough , generally paper is not so though , so take previous year papers help to clear the entrance because most of the questions are coming from previous year question papers.......

so, all the best for your future........

subham21 Array

Dear friend,
    it is very diffcult for appearing 1st &2nd module of cs executive exam together.but u can go for it & face it.it is a challenge for u & oif u get success then u feel so proud of u.do not get deppressed.calera all the concepts in good mindset.try to solve preious years question papers.faith in god & work hard .u will defintely do well.
    Best of luck for exam...

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

First of all learn to accept defeat i.e yes you have been unable to clear your Ist module that doesn't mean it's the end of your life, just by being depressed it doesn't help you in any way.

You are the one who gave the exam hence now it's your responsibility to write the exam again and clear the examination this time, yes the burden will be more but if you could plan accordingly and work a bit more harder then it would be easy for you clear both the modules at once.

There are many ways be good with basics, solve previous papers, give some time period each day to prepare for 1st module along with your 2nd module, if you can plan perfectly it won't be that tough for you to clear the exams.

Hard work with dedication and sincerity always leads to success, now you have challenge, face it and emerge victorious.
    All the best.

@ S.Venkateshwarulu

chinna Array

hi,
    dear friend ,
    as you have not clear your first module ,so don't get depressed , for the CS exam you have to just stick to your basics thats enough , generally paper is not so though , so take previous year papers help to clear the entrance because most of the questions are coming from previous year question papers.......

so, all the best for your future......

grotesque Array

Dear sir,
    You can try for both 2 modules for CS executive exams. I personally advice you to do so because the exam level of these two groups are not so tough.The subjects of 2 modulles are-
    Group 1
    1. General and commercial law
    2. Cost accounting
    3. Taxation laws.
    4. Company law
    5. economic and labour law
    6. Security law
    It is good for you to apply for both modules
    All the best

Unregistered

hey guys just now i got CS Executive study material n my exam is about to start..can any 1 tell me should i go for main study material or Scanners ???..

choco28 Array

dear friend,

firstly i would suggest you to not panic as it is not the solution or substitute for exam preparation
    Stay away from unnecessary Exam stress and always be positive
    and start your preparation as early as possible

here i am suggesting you some tips for preparation:

You must be clear with the few basic things necessary for CS preparation.

Make a study plan and study according to it.

You may also take help of your friends and seniors around or you may also opt for a coaching institute

Also analyse the exam pattern properly.

Revision is to very important just after completing your chapter you must revise it
    Good revision is a key to success.

in CS Exams Law basics must be strong

Give first preference to the study material provided by the ICSI.

Use ICSI guideline answers for preparation.

In CS scanner is one of the most vital tool to succeed.
    So after your initial preparation donít forget to check your preparation from scanner

Time management is also very important so you must take care of that. Give your First preference to those subjects which are your favourite and after that prepare those subjects you are comfortable with.

Always Keep your confidence high bcoz self confidence is very important to succeed in life

i hope these tips will help you in your preparations

all the best...............................

choco28 Array

dear friend,

firstly i would suggest you to not panic as it is not the solution or substitute for exam preparation
    Stay away from unnecessary Exam stress and always be positive
    and start your preparation as early as possible

here i am suggesting you some tips for preparation:

You must be clear with the few basic things necessary for CS preparation.

Make a study plan and study according to it.

You may also take help of your friends and seniors around or you may also opt for a coaching institute

Also analyse the exam pattern properly.

Revision is to very important just after completing your chapter you must revise it
    Good revision is a key to success.

in CS Exams Law basics must be strong

Give first preference to the study material provided by the ICSI.

Use ICSI guideline answers for preparation.

In CS scanner is one of the most vital tool to succeed.
    So after your initial preparation donít forget to check your preparation from scanner

Time management is also very important so you must take care of that. Give your First preference to those subjects which are your favourite and after that prepare those subjects you are comfortable with.

Always Keep your confidence high because self confidence is very important to succeed in life

i hope these tips will help you in your preparations

all the best...............................

Unregistered

How to do preparation for executive programme? Shall we can do only through scanner full preparation

Unregistered

How to revise module one of cs executive in four days?

Unregistered

i m waiting for my graduation result, after that i\'ll register myself for C.S. Executive programme. Is it necessary to paas the exam by appearing in both the modules??. Can i chose only one module.
    plz reply...

Unregistered

hello i m Gopal persuing c.s. executive i appeared 2nd module but i m not sure that i wil clear . and i m preparing for 1st module plz guidance me how to prepared for exam and suggest me some books..........

Unregistered

can any1 tell me basics means really what i mean many of them have replied that stick to the basics, plz help

Unregistered

sir know that i can clear my cs foundation exam but i have a confusion in my mind that i cannot clear cs executive program because it is very tough than cs foundation exam, so please tell me some tips so that i am able to clear my cs executive program in a very nice way.

Unregistered

sir i m preparing for cs executive 1st module in december 2012 nd i want know that when will i get registered for 2nd module?i want to know the month n i want to give june 2013 attempt. kindly help me with this problem........

Charu.space@ gmail. Com

I want to know how to prepare module2 i am widow. I have children. I am confused how to prepare.I gave module 1 in june.

Unregistered

i am going to give my c.s. 1st module in december..but still i have not startee to prepare...please give me some advice how to prepare specially in GCL

Unregistered

hello i am megha . my problem is that my learning power is not so good and after learning i forget some things. plz give me some advise how to prepare both the groups of executive.

Unregistered

I m so depress that again i have failed in executive 2 module..in june and previously in december same..i have cleared my 1st module last june...now what to do not understand..?

Badshah Array

Hi guest, I can understand the phase you are going through after not clearing the 1st group of C.s executive exam. Don't lose hope, if you again start your studies well from base and concentrate more on your studies, not thinking about the past. It is not compulsory/necessary to give the exam of second group of C.s executive, it's your choice when you want to enter and give exam of it. So firstly concentrate more on first group and when you clear that, you can proceed for the second group. Keep smiling

Unregistered

Hi,
    I took both modules together in june 2012 acs exam (executive levei). I cleared the second module but failed in the first . So next time should i take only the first module again or attempt both ??

Unregistered

Hello. When I cleared both my cs & cwa foundation, I felt very encouraged. But In both courses Even after giving 2 to 3 attemps in executive & inter, I couldnt clear. I am feeling very depressed. Is it my fault that I didnt prepare inthe proper way ? Can anyone plz guide me & give me ideas to prepare well for all the groups ? I dont want to give up even now. Plz help me friends. Thank u.

Unregistered

hi ...i have cleared the foundation but now confused that i should continue with both the modules of executive or only should opt for module 1 at a time...and after giving exam of module 1 should prepare for module 2 ..????please guide me...

Unregistered

sir know that i have already given cs-executive 1st module 1st time in june 2012 term but not cleared by lack of preparation,have alredy taken tution of both modules ,now i m feeling very depressed nd now i want to clear both module in dec term for this guide me nd plz give me some tips how to pass both grp.

Unregistered

is it sufficient to refer only scanners for group 2 in executive level?

Unregistered

hIii mA self is preet
    i juz wanna advice from u sir\'\'\' i m post graduate in commerce(M.com) & i gve th 2 module exmz in june attempt:: bt i do not clear both th modules \'\'\' & noew i m confused abt tht in dec attempt i gve th both th module exmz rathr go for 1st module ::: plzzzzzzzzzz itz humble req to u sir gve meee advice @@

Unregistered

Hi,m ruchi persuing my bcom 2nd year along with i have my cs inter both modules in dec.please sgst me tips

Unregistered

Hello all,
    my sister has Passed first module of executive in june 2012. she is working in call center. now 3 month has left to her.suggest that best techniq for second module in dec.2012

Unregistered

Is it advisable to do both the moules together or to do one module at a time?
    Im doing my 2nd year bcom at the moment,n m going to do june attempt,so i would like to know ,if it is advisable to do both
    now this coming june or da other one in dec? please help.. thnaks

Unregistered

Is it sufficient to refer only sangeet kedia for general and commercial law???

Unregistered

i have my dec attempt for module 2 ,its just a month left.
    I\'ll be appearing for 3rd time..i dont hv any confedence..
    But i have to pass any how..
    Plzz help me..suggest me..plz

Unregistered

i have just started studying and will appear for module-2 in dec,2012, i dont know why they failed me in total the last time

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello i'm jatin 2day i gotted my c.s executive Ist module result bt i've not clear..now i so depression bcz in dec my IInd module exam also nd Ist module burden also so plz help 2 me..
    i have just started studying and will appear for module-2 in dec,2012, i dont know why they failed me in total the last time
    i need to know is there some presentation required apart from sections which rarely we remember, if yes what is that ?

pls help.

Unregistered

Is solve of cs executive test paer of module-I and Module-II both are compulsory for june 2012 attempt

Unregistered

how to prepare for cs executive exam

Unregistered

I have registered for both module cs executive . i have my exam in month oh june. But i havent yet prepared any of the subject . so plz tell me how can i prepare for my exams as approx 2 months are left.

Unregistered

IS IT MEDATORY TO MENTION ALL THE SECTION NUMBERS WHILE ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS?

Unregistered

i will appearing two module at a time , in this what is the advantages and what is the disadvantages ?

Mohammed Abdulla Array

See Friend,
    If you be Depressed all the day what u earn ZERO!
    instead of thinking what happened think what gonna happened if you don't step up & rise AGAIN!!
    what will happen ????
    what if u fall down from the heights??
    many people are there to say that you "FIRST SUCCESS was a by chance or LUCK" now you cleared this dough from there minds no one can say so, just be calm & start the preparation for II Module.

Unregistered

how can i prepare 2 mod in 3 months

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?