Unregistered

Admission procedure, date and documents required for admission in IPCC? Can I take direct admission being B.Com graduate?

i obtain 67%in bcom . i want directly admission for ipcc then can i take directly admission ? plz give mi detail information for admission procedure &also date. what documents requred for this admission .. and where to submit the document? can i take online admission ?

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Admission procedure, date and documents required for admission in IPCC? Can I take direct admission being B.Com graduate?

YES you can directlt take admission to the CA-IPCC (Integrated Professional competence Course)
    But you must have studies and 3 papers in your B.com :
    1- Accounting
    2-Auditing
    3- Mercantile laws
    4-Costing
    5-Income Txa laws
    6-Indirect Tax Laws
    7-Corporate LAWS
    8-Econiomics
    9-Management accounting
    10-Business administration
    11-financial management

You have to buy the prospectus from any of the CA offices and than submit the forms to them for enrolment
    I have attached the office addressa nd fees structure of CA programee for your refrence
    Attached Files

chandu22 Array

Re: Admission procedure, date and documents required for admission in IPCC? Can I take direct admission being B.Com graduate?

Hai friends

ca -ipcc stands for the

chartered accountants -integrated professional competence course

you can join directly after completing the b.com

in your b.com you want to study any one of the subject

economics

management accounting

business administration

financial management

corporate laws

auditing

accounting

indirect and income laws tax

costing

hope this information helps you

good luck

Unregistered

sir tell me first process for admit in directly ipcc 2012, may u send detail of rule and regulation ,terms and c ondition.
    my mail id- arunkumar885@rediffmail.com or arunkumarnfl@gmail.com
    Thaks & Regards,

Arun kumar
    aurangabad Bihar

Unregistered

i scored 54% in bcom can i get admission in ipcc???? plz let me know

Unregistered

sir i am admission direct ipcc and i will full fill all the requirement but my registration was Cancel so please give me suggestion i am scored 56% in b.com so pl z tell me.

Unregistered

Sir,
    My B.Com percentage is 58.88%, Can i get direct admission in IPCC, Please reply me on my Email Id :- sumitprasad39@yahoo.in & give the details of process of admission & which document are submit in institute.

Unregistered

Hi sir I have complited becom with computer application so I want information of direct admission of ipcc plz
    tell me the last registration date and fee. Also tell me after registration thair is training for ipcc so its compulsory. Or not
    now I stay inyavatmal. My financial. Condition is not good but aim is to becom a ca plz tellme

Badshah Array

• Firstly now it's possible to take direct admission in the IPCC, after completing the graduation.
    • IPCC Stands for Integrated professional competence course which is an intermediate stage of Charatered Accountant course.
    • For direct entrance into IPCC, you must have to completed B.com with having 55% marks
    • You can get the form of registration at nearest CA centre or you can take the printout of it online Icai.org
    • You need to send the demand draft and b.com passing certificate with the registration form

Unregistered

What are the upcoming admission dates for ipcc?

Unregistered

dear sir, i completed my b.com with 62 % in 2012. can i apply for direct admission in (IPCC). And also tell me the procedure and registration date for ipcc in my e-mail id sunilmehra983@gmail.com thank u.

hareramsingh Array

Hello friend

You can join ipcc course directly after completing your b.com

The only thing is that you need to study any one of the following subject

Economics

Management accounting

Business administration

Financial management

Corporate laws

Auditing

Accounting

Indirect and income laws tax

Costing

Good Luck

Unregistered

Agar 55% toh ik number ghat hove ta kya admision direct mil sakdi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?