Unregistered

Admission procedure for B.Tech in LPU having 55% in 12th?

sir i have passed my 12th with 55% now i want to do b.tech from lpu pls help me out my describing the procedure of addmission for me there?

Muthulakshmisankar Array

Re: Admission procedure for B.Tech in LPU having 55% in 12th?

B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
    Duration: 3 years (Semester System)

Eligibility Criteria
    (Qualifying Exam)
    For Indian Applicants

Pass in Diploma (Engg.) (any trade) with 55% aggregate marks (3 years after 10th) or equivalent or relevant higher qualification.
    * For B.Tech (Civil Engg.) Pass in Diploma (Engg.) (Any trade) with 55% aggregate marks OR Diploma in Architectural assistantship with 55% aggregate marks [3 years after 10th] or equivalent or relevant higher qualification.
    **For B.Tech (Biotech) Pass in Diploma [(Biotechnology) with 55% aggregate marks [3 years after 10th] or equivalent or relevant higher qualification.

Requisites
    • Laptop is compulsory

Highlights
    • Curriculum to provide seamless migration with supplement adds on courses in mathematics.

dinesh5nov_1985 Array

Hi,
    The procedure for getting admission in B.Tech from LPU
    you can purchase prospectus on payment of Rs 500/- (in cash or DD or pay order) from the admission office at the university campus. you can also purchase by post,

applicant are required to submit the application form before last date (online and offline)

and need to qualify for written test follow by GD and interview

best of luck

grotesque Array

Dear sir/madam,
    - If you want to take admission in LPU after getting 12th with 55% marks then it is not a big problem because this university is only providing education for the purpose of earning wealth. They do not bothered about the past performance of the student. You will surly apply and definitely get the admission in B.Tech but you should be 12th in science subjects.
    - The procedure to apply in LPU is you have to apply for the admission test and after paying the fees then they will give you the admission letter.
    - In LPU, there is also an option two choose your B.Tech wither from PTU or in LPU by studying in same campus.
    All the best

Unregistered

Sir,can i get admisson through my AIEEE rank

Unregistered

Sir i got 710/1000 marks in my intermediate (andhra pradesh board) and i got 70% aggregate in maths , physics and english(10 2) am i eligible for lpu? and also they see only for inter second year marks or both the first year and second year?

Unregistered

Sir,can i get admisson through my pet rank

Unregistered

Sir,I have got 65%in 12th and I have not applied for admission test can I still get admission in LPU

Unregistered

Sir,I have got 65% in 12thboard and I have not applied for entrance test can I get admission in LPU

Sadaf yasmin Array

Dear friend,Eligibility for B.TechCandidates need to have:70% in 10+2 with Pass** in Physics, Maths & EngOR50% in 10+2 with Pass** in Physics, Maths &Eng + AIEEE(Double - Gen rank by AIEEE)/State Tests/SAT(50%ile)OR50% in 10+2 with Pass**In Physics, Maths & Eng + LPU NEAT-UG (cut off x %)Admission Procedure• Merit in qualifying examination. Subject to eligibility criteria.

Unregistered

i have my AIEEE state rank 13183,and got 67% in my class 12.can i take admission in B-tech ?and what will be the course fee ?

Unregistered

sir,is there any admission process on the basis of 12th marks in your university?reply me pls

Unregistered

sir i am student of 12th of agriculture and i want addmision in b.tech am i do the b.tech plz reply

Unregistered

sir i didnt apply for lpu exam can i still get admission in lpu? plz answer my question

Unregistered

Please tell me what is the fee to be paid after filling the admission form?

Unregistered

I am completed diploma(3year) in electronics & telecommunication after H.S(arts),but my college is not govt recognized.can i take addmission in b.tech in LPU?

Ajaygupta123 Array

For getting admission into B.Tech from LPU you have to appear for JEE which is conducted by IITs for admission into Engineering courses.

For JEE you need to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognised Board of Education.

Diploma holders can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance exam for admission into second year for Engineering.

JEE is Joint examination for admissions into Engineering courses in IITs, NITs and different Engineering schools.

Those who expect there results of category twelfth can even apply.

So if you're simply tenth pass then you're not eligible for JEE. thus take admission in 10+2 with right subject mixtures and complete it with sensible marks.

JEE communicating Pattern:

The exam will have questions from Physics, Chemistry and Maths which will be Objective queries with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Maths of three Hours length.

There will be 1/4th negative mark for each wrong answer.

megh@ Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir i have passed my 12th with 55% now i want to do b.tech from lpu pls help me out my describing the procedure of addmission for me there?

Dear Aspirant,
    LPU is Lovely Professional University.

For getting admission in LPU you need to get a rank card of AIEEE.

AIEEE is All India Engineering Entrance Exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

><Should have passed 12th level with PCM.

><Should have score minimum 50% for the general candidates.

><SC/ST candidates are given age relaxation of 5%.

For LPU the candidates need to appear for the interview.

The minimum marks for the admission of the candidates to apply for the LPU is 55%.

So you can definitely apply for the B.Tech course.

You need to get the application form through post or by hand and then submit it with required documents within the time period.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?