Unregistered

Admission in M.Tech (Metallurgy) without GATE?

sir i am some quary according to mtech without gate admission in metallurgy?
    Plz help me out to get there without gate.

Sherlin Array

Re: Admission in M.Tech (Metallurgy) without GATE?

Thapar University conducts on the basis of merit of the Entrance test to be conducted by the Thapar University.Admission to ME/MTech programme will be open to a candidate who obtains at least 50% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination from a recognised University.

srinivasarao kaja Array

there is possible to do M.Tech without having GATE score. but, first you must specify which state you are belonging. you have to write local state entrance for m.tech course ex.If you are in AP state then you have to write PGECET like this you will attend different exams in all states.

Manojkothiyal Array

I think that M.Tech is the only way to improve your percentage and job opportunities. If you don’t want GATE exam or could not qualify the GATE and still want to see the top colleges and universities in India, You can always opt for some private college near your home if you could not make one of these places.

I have ranked and classified them based on their student preference and placements.

A good set of tips to enter IITs, NITs and top universities in India without GATE Exam for Engineering Degree is give at None GATE M.Tech or M.Tech With out GATE in India

IIITs : These institutes are deemed universities and conduct there own test for M.Tech admission test. For detail about admission procedure visit inspire ‘n’ ignite’.
    Central Universities: These universities are supported by central government and have great infra structure and good faculty. Read more about then and admission procedure here.
    Deemed Universities: In recent years many good deemed universities have come with great infrastructure and industry interface. Read more about them here.
    State Universities: Few good universities in different states conduct their own test and follow admission procedure. Check the list here.
    M.Tech part time and from Open University: This is a last option for me but it solely depends on your situation and job requirement. Read this for more information on M.Tech Correspondence . I will be adding a list of part time M.Tech programs with requirements

There are many private collages for Master Degree in Engineering (M.Tech) studies in every state, refer to M.Tech colleges in India. I am on the way to get a complete and comprehensive list of all private M.Tech colleges in India.

I wish you a great luck for M.Tech Admission this year. (*_*)

Prince_Abby Array

Hello,
    Here is the List of Colleges where you can join M-TECH metallurgical without GATE.

1. Aligarh Muslim University
    A known university. For More Go to http://www.amu.ac.in/

2. Amity University
    Growing University of India. Go to http://www.amity.edu/

3. Anna University
    Among Chennai's top University. Go to http://cde.annauniv.edu/index.htm

4. Alagappa University
    Official Page:- http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/

All these are the best.

Procedure to join this is:- You Must be Graduate with above 6 CGPA and No backlog During the Graduation.

Also, i think Thapad University Punjab offers. Check it from the official website.

All the Best

S.Venkateshwarulu Array

Hi Buddy,

Yes you can get admission into M.Tech in metallurgy for which you must keep some of the points in mind, they are

--> First and foremost thing metallurgy is not a common course in post graduation level, hence not all colleges will be available for you to take admission.
    --> Without gate you cannot get admission into one of the top reputed college such as IIT's, IISC and NIT's.
    --> Different state universities conduct different entrance exams for admission into M.Tech, you can try those kind of universities some of them are SRM university, Anna University, VIT University, Manipal University, etc.....
    --> Apart from these universities you have so many private Engineering colleges that offer admission into M.Tech based on merit.
    --> You can also go for other entrance exams such as PGCET and TANCET for admission into better colleges or get admission into colleges near by your city or in some Universities.

Remember even without GATE you can get admission into M.Tech in Metallurgy, for which you can choose any path i.e writing other entrance exams conducted by state government/Universities or joining in some private college.
    All the best.
    @ S.Venkateshwarulu

subham21 Array

DEAR FRIEND,

GATE ENTRANCE EXAM IS CONDUCTED EVERY YEAR FOR ADMISSION INTO POST GRADUATE COURSE LIKE M.TECH IN DIFFERENT

IITS ,NITS & OTHER UNIVERSITIES.

IF A STUDENT CAN NOT APPEAR GATE THEN HE CAN NOT DO M.TECH FROM IITS & NITS.DIFFERENT STATE UNIVERSITIES CONDUCT

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION INTO M.TECH LIKE VIT UNIVERSITY,AMITY UNIVERSITY,KIIT UNVERSITY,ANNA UNIVERSITY etc..

BUT IF DO M.TECH FROM IITS THEN YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE & THE SALARY & THE FACILITY YOU WILL GET IS MUCH MORE.

BEST OF LUCK........

johnrambo Array

Dear Sir,

I want to prepare SBI clerk exam plz help me.

satishkumar Array

IITS ,NITS & OTHER UNIVERSITIES.

IF A STUDENT CAN NOT APPEAR GATE THEN HE CAN NOT DO M.TECH FROM IITS & NITS.DIFFERENT STATE UNIVERSITIES CONDUCT

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION INTO M.TECH LIKE VIT UNIVERSITY,AMITY UNIVERSITY,KIIT UNVERSITY,ANNA UNIVERSITY etc..

BUT IF DO M.TECH FROM IITS THEN YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE & THE SALARY & THE FACILITY YOU WILL GET IS MUCH MORE.

irasharma Array

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology conducts - Master of Technology (MTech) - Ferrous Process Metallurgy. But the preference for admission to aforesaid MTech programs is given to GATE qualified candidates. The Non-Gate candidates (including sponsored category) are required to appear for entrance test conducted at various departments. When enough GATE qualified candidates are not available, the vacant seats will be offered to Non-Gate candidate as per their merit, based on the marks secured in the entrance test and interview. The department reserves the right to short-list the candidates for the interview.

iGenius Array

yes you may do M.Tech in civil engineering or any branch without appearing in GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) examination. there are self sponsored seats in most of the institution. you may take admission in these seats without appearing in GATE examination. but if you take admission in M.Tech through GATE examination then there are some advantages like if you take admission through GATE score then you will get one stipend every month for your study. with GATE score you will also be able to choose good institution.

but if you take admission in self sponsored seat without GATE score then you will not get any stipend for your study. there are some good institution where there are some seats for self sponsored still they give priority if candidates try for the seats with having less GATE score. if you have less marks in GATE then you may try for these type of good institution in self sponsored seats.

there are some institution those take students in self sponsored seats with some reference. if you are working in a company or any organization if they refer you to take admission in any particular institution then you may get chance to take admission in M.Tech program without appearing in GATE examination.

i will suggest you if you really want to do your M.Tech from a good institution then appear in GATE examination with very good preparation. study attentively during your engineering then it will be more easy for you to clear the GATE examination. GATE score will provide you stipend as well as chance to take admission in good institution.

best of luck.

adi_netgenie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    sir i am some quary according to mtech without gate admission in metallurgy?
    Plz help me out to get there without gate.

~~GATE(GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING) is all India entrance test

this test is for candidates who aspire to pursue higher education i.e. post graduation in engineering ... M.Tech

M.Tech increases the career prospects of a B.tech candidate and without it no one can teach in colleges as professor....so students who aspire to be professor, must do M.Tech
    GATE is valid in all the engineering colleges in India(both private and government)

but you opt to study M.Tech without GATE score
    well there is a facility for that even

firstly you can get admission in Management quota of private colleges by fulfilling some formalities

here am providing a list of all colleges all over INDIA Where you can pursue M.Tech without GATE SCORE

1.Anna University, Guindy, Chennai

2.Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi

3.Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur

4.Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra

5.University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

6.Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

7.Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi

8.Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi

9.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi

10.Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbatore

11.University of Jammu

12.Awadh University, Faizabad-224001

13.College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh

14.Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra

DOING M.TECH WILL MAKE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR MANY JOBS IN DIFFERENT COMPANIES.ALSO IN THE CORE SECTOR COMPANIES LIKE BHEL/SAIL/GAIL/DVC etc
    HENCE IT IS QUITE BENEFICIAL FOR YOU........YOU WILL GET QUITE GOOD SALARY COMPARED TO YOUR JOB WITH B.tech degree ONLY......ALSO YOU WILL GET LOTS OF INCENTIVES IF YOU MANAGE TO GET A GOVERNMENT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!
    WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!

Unregistered

i have complete my b.tech in electronics instrumentation &control enggineering.so i want to take admission in same branch without gate score card

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?