istanbul escort çapa escort şirinevler escort beylikdüzü escort halkalı escort avrupa yakası escort avcılar escort

kaçak bahis - güvenilir bahis siteleri - kaçak bahis siteleri

illegal bahis siteleri - kaçak canlı bahis - online bahis siteleri

güvenilir canlı bahis - casino siteleri - cratosslot

cratosslot - mobilbahis - ataköy escort

  1. #1
    Unregistered

    Admission in Government college having scored 125 in MHT-CET under SC and Defence quota?

    i scored 125 in mhtcet.and i am an sc and applied in defence quota 1 will i get admission in any govt college.

  2. #2
    RECORD Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    170

    Re: Admission in Government college having scored 125 in MHT-CET under SC and Defence quota?


    you have a pretty good score in MHT-CET , and you can get admission many Government colleges in Maharashtra.
    scoring 125 marks out of 200 will make your rank around 5,000 in state rank and your category rank might be below 500.
    so you have a pretty descent chance of getting admission in a college of your choice.

    now as you are interested in admission in government colleges only , so i will like to tell you that admission in government college is only through the Centralized admission process(CAP).
    there is no other means of admission in government college.so you need to register for the CAP process and fill-in your college and branch preferences.
    and on the basis of merit(rank) and seat availability you will get admission.

    now one more thing arises that you belong to SC and that to defence quota , so your chance of getting a branch of your choice is also very good.
    There are 75% seats for MHT-CET candidates and the rest 25% is for AIEEE candidates.
    So you can get a seat in any of the government college of your choice.


    some government colleges where you can seek admission through CAP are-

    >Government college of Engineering- Amravati

    >Government college of Engineering- Dhule

    >Government college of Engineering- Pune

    >Government college of Engineering- Jalgaon

    >Government college of Engineering- Aurangabad

    >Government college of Engineering- Karad

    >Government college of Engineering- Wardha


    good luck

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

istanbul escort

deneme bonusu veren siteler - deneme bonusu veren siteler - deneme bonusu veren siteler - bedava bonus

deneme bonusu veren siteler - bedava bonus - bonus veren siteler - bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu veren siteler - bonus veren siteler

eskisehir escort eskisehir escort eskisehir escort eskisehir escort eskisehir escort