Unregistered

Admission in Electronics & Telecommunication branch of KIIT University after ranking 25538 in test? Fee to me paid at the time of admission?

I have been ranked 25538 in the KIITS test.Can I get admission in Electronics & Telecommunication branch?How much I will have to pay at the time of admission?

Immy28791 Array

Re: Admission in Electronics & Telecommunication branch of KIIT University after ranking 25538 in test? Fee to me paid at the time of admission?

Hey!! I am from Kiit University 2nd year ETC only. I would like to say that. I think with your rank you will be called in second councilling. KIIT is famous for E.T.C placement so more and More Students will prefer ETC. But Yes you can come in management quota very easily. Kiit is the best university considering, facility- placements-ranking and other stuffs. I would Say that with this emerging fame of Kiit University last year 2nd councelling was cancelled. hope for it. Management Quota's way is option. 4-6 lakh!!

Maharnav Array

Re: Admission in Electronics & Telecommunication branch of KIIT University after ranking 25538 in test? Fee to me paid at the time of admission?

KIIT is one of the best engineering colleges and is known for the maximum placement rate during campus sessions. ETC branch is very demanding in the engineering sector. Well in KIITS there would be a cut-throat competition to choose ETC among the freshers.Your rank in entrance exam may not be easy for you to get into ETC.But you can get into it by management quota provided by KIIT University very easily. All The Best...

Unregistered

i got 18178 rank in kiit??what is my possibility

Unregistered

i got rank 19871 rank in KIIT.What is my possibility for admission in KIIT??Pls reply.Mail id is suno_kahotoneha@rediff.com

Unregistered

I got 1797 among girls in 2012 entrance exam. What are my possibilities?

Unregistered

sir,i got 21.834 rank in kiit 2012.not elligible for 1st round of councilling ofcourse.any chance in 2nd round?whom to contact for management quota?

Unregistered

Sir,my rank in kiitee-2012 is 3704.I wish to take ETC in kiit.I have been calle dfor 1st round counselling on 31st May.Am I elligible for that particular stream?-Ananya Mukherjee

Unregistered

i secured 19,225 rank in kiit 2012 !not qualified for 1st round!
    any chance in second round?
    or management quota!if possible what may b d range of management quota?
    is mechanical engenieering worth in kii?
    if management qouta which college should i prefer VIT vellore or kiit or any other college in maharashtra?

Unregistered

what about 19000 rank ????????????/]\

Unregistered

i got 809 women gen rank
    what are my chances for cse and etc
    pl reply

Unregistered

i got 2727 girls gen rank what are my chances for cse ,etc ,it cs pl reply

Unregistered

i have got 13051 rank of kiit 2012. I wish to take electrial related branch in kiit. Is it possible or not. Also information about fees?

Unregistered

i got 4904 rank in kiitee 2012 which branches i can get

Unregistered

i got 40000 rank in kiit.what is the possibility of admission in kiit

Unregistered

I scored 21000 rank wat is my posibil to get admited there

Unregistered

I want to get my son admitted in KIIT in management quota this year he is appearing 12th. Whom to approach & When? id is arya_kg@in.dclgroup.com

Unregistered

sir i have got 075 rank in women catogary in kiitjee 2013 do i stand a chance in gettin comp sc....and what other options do i have

subham7772 Array

Hello Dear,

After ranking 25538 in KIITEE, It is hard to get Electronics & Telecommunication branch in KIIT Univeristy.

There are many branches in KIIT University. Every year, they increase their seats in all branches.

The fee structure of all branches are same.

They took fees according to the semester.

ODD semester fee:- Rs.2,00,000/-
    Even Semester fee:- Rs.-1,00,000/-
    (All included hostel fees, tuition fees etc.)

Thank You

Unregistered

i got 19000 rank in kiitee 2013. what are the courses i can get in this rank???

Unregistered

i have got 8000 rank in kit , what are the possibilities ??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?