priyanka rupela Array

Admission in Delhi University for M.Com correspondence? Migration formalities and fee structure?

i have just completed b.com from maharaja ganga singh university and scored 58% nd i hv got 78% in 12 th from c.b.s.e board n now m pursuing c .a nd work as c. a articleship nd want to do m.com from delhi university as correspondence or as private... so how to get information about admission form if any migration formality then i collect my migration certificate from my university, n how to get information about if there is any semester or only one time exams procedure or about fees structure.

Unregistered

Re: Admission in Delhi University for M.Com correspondence? Migration formalities and fee structure?

what is the last date of submission of forms- m.com correspondence from du and ignou and the eligibilty criteria

randhirk.rk Array

Re: Admission in Delhi University for M.Com correspondence? Migration formalities and fee structure?

yes you are eligible for Mcom of delhi university school of open learning.
    but they take entrance exams for thsi and last date for this year entrance exam is already over
    total fees is rs 10000/- for two years

please visit the website- www.sol.du.ac.in

Unregistered

i want to take addmision in m. com.. a have got 55.37% in my b. com by ganga singh university.. i want to know the dates fot joining it

Unregistered

Hi..i hav completed my b.com from guwahati university scoring below 40% but i want to do M.com too. With this i am pursuing CS... So can i go for m.com correspondance???

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?